Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been covered but has Ioan been giving Alice $30,000 a month via the joint account and she’s complaining about being penniless?
I don’t think we’ve been able to provide tangible evidence of that. Just that she says there’s $30,000 in unpaid bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
nice way to admit that Alice cheated on Ioan
Socksib rt'd this IF HE CHEATS WITH YOU, he’ll CHEAT ON YOU

I fixed it for you mAlice 💋

IF SHE CHEATS WITH YOU, she’ll CHEAT ON YOU!

I don’t think we’ve been able to provide tangible evidence of that. Just that she says there’s $30,000 in unpaid bills.
She seemed to expect the $30k to just be paid off though, so likely he would have done in the past. If anything I think IG has been far too generous with her.

Reactions: 20
Reading sockbros tweet makes me wish Olivier would go badass and reply, "how you get them, is how you lose them". Isn't Malice the known cheater here? (Not that I believe Ioan cheated, but big Al does)
Edited to say Bridgeofsighs said it better! 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
ButterTart said:
Bear in mind he now has two seriously alienated kids. He may want full custody and he may ask for it. But the reality is he has one child who has already hacked into his social media and threatened to call CPS on him. The other apparently refuses to take his calls. What he wants and what is best for all concerned may be two different things. I doubt he is weighing them solely against his relationship with Bianca, though that would factor in.

When I replied to you (#351) I meant to say I agree with this. 🤦‍♀️ Poor Ioan I do feel for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Sock bro is deffo not riding to the defense as quickly as he was or as aggressively.

So what I don't get is surely mAlice could have found legal representation that would have taken their fees out of her settlement when one is reached, therefore not actually having to put any money forward at the moment until all finances are sorted out (I'm selling a house the agent will be paid once the house is sold).
I wonder if legal reps have been so badly treated by her that they won't progress unless paid upfront. 🤔
It's good way to turn an awful client down for representation. No muss, no fuss, no negativity. "Oh, Alice I would love to help but I need a 200k retainer and, no I am not allowed to get less because my partners agreed, well you know, this is going to trial and trials are expensive... I'm sure you'll find a good attorney."

That way she won't fabricate facts for a bar complaint after you tell her she's fucked. The less time you spend with her, the less time she has to confabulate an attorney/client relationship. Make it about money and no representation without full payment.. Then when Alice, inevitably, doesn't pay attorney is clearly in the clear.

Reactions: 19
Alice needs to get Gloria to sign an NDA. I would love Gloria to go to the tabloids with her story. She could make some easy money that way. She would probably be too afraid though given the kind of abuse mAlice has heaped on her Baby Angel for his "betrayal".

Hard to know if Glo really likes AE or pretends to cos she needs the money. It's also complicated by her genuine concern for the kids too.
Glo needs a job, is probably a decent person, probably loves the kids, is used to dealing with AE and can manage her, maybe a bit ticked if IG fired her before the job market warmed up.

Glo also probably had AE's number -- white woman who is "loves" the help but will always see Glo as the help and not a "real" person. Maybe the job market has improved enough that Glo could get a better job but she's worried about the girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The only shooting going on in Alice's life:
vector-cartoon-illustration-of-man-or-businessman-with-handgun-shooting-yourself-in-the-foot.jpg

(Yes I am available for commissions 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Have we got M.I.A- Paper Planes on the Turd playlist? some of the lyrics are defo on point!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks so much. 💚 I don’t handle rough times well, I’m afraid, but I’m learning slowly. And that matters.

I know your anxiety must be ramping up, I’m so sorry. But you’re right! You get out of bed, you take care of yourself, and you love your extraordinary life! Think about it: you’re here, breathing, in this world full of seconds and minutes and hours to be your best self, catching up with this fast-paced universe and finding the guidance that will empower you. How amazing is that???

You’re a powerful force, Lulu. A powerful damn force. You’ve got energy and drive and, my FAVORITE thing in the whole world…hope.❤

God love you forever. We certainly do.

I’ve been thinking a great deal about Alice’s apparent fixation on happiness. She’s “happy.” Her girls are “happy.” Everyone in the house must only be “happy.”

If her preoccupation on “happiness” isn’t just an Instagram bio or claim on Twitter, if she’s actually engaging with her girls in ways that only emphasize joy, then she’s neglecting their negative emotions. She’s meeting their distress with a severe lack of empathy, which, as we all know, is damaging.

If I remember correctly, I think social/emotional disconnection is a dire result of these interactions. The girls would not only feel like “happiness” is an appropriate and healthy response to any discomfort or pain, but they would feel deeply alienated from their mother, who is so desperately urging them to dismiss very real and very necessary emotions of negative natures.

Toxic positivity is a type of gaslighting. With her claims on Instagram and Twitter and whatever-the-duck else, she is gaslighting me. She is gaslighting you. She is gaslighting her girls. She is gaslighting everyone. And this speaks so much to her lack of emotional regulation.

Feeling bad is important in life. It is horrible, it is daunting, it is stressful—but it’s a crucial factor in not only recognizing the problems in one’s life but addressing them so that they may go away. When Alice isn’t whining on social media about being victimized, she adopts this weird persona of one who is constantly joyful, one who thrusts this attitude into her children’s laps.

Utilizing happiness to boost your self-esteem and activate your preparedness to win challenges that life throws at you is one thing; utilizing it in times where negative emotions are begging for your attention is a bad move. Alice has these bizarre periods where she assigns happiness to herself and those around her, and it’s definitely a hindrance in her being able to move on. She’s still tangled in the early stages of grief after, what, two years of social/emotional/physical separation?

I can’t stress enough how devastating the damage of toxic positivity can be. I really can’t. I apologize for this post, I just wanted to share some thoughts that surfaced.
I agree with most of what you said. I used to work in a place where we were expected to say positive things about everything, to the point that I didn’t dare voice realistic concerns. It was probably the most toxic environment I’ve ever been in.
However, I may add that this change of emotions in Alice, from total despair to unlimited joy, seems bipolar to me. Clearly, I’m not a mental health professional so I might be totally wrong. In any case, life for the girls must be hell.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Her Go Fund Me (to carry on sitting on my derrière all day) has definitely ground to a halt.

I think more people read here and on Twitter than we think. They have definitely been put off donating to her unworthy cause.

We are a global public information service.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve been thinking a great deal about Alice’s apparent fixation on happiness. She’s “happy.” Her girls are “happy.” Everyone in the house must only be “happy.”

If her preoccupation on “happiness” isn’t just an Instagram bio or claim on Twitter, if she’s actually engaging with her girls in ways that only emphasize joy, then she’s neglecting their negative emotions. She’s meeting their distress with a severe lack of empathy, which, as we all know, is damaging.

If I remember correctly, I think social/emotional disconnection is a dire result of these interactions. The girls would not only feel like “happiness” is an appropriate and healthy response to any discomfort or pain, but they would feel deeply alienated from their mother, who is so desperately urging them to dismiss very real and very necessary emotions of negative natures.

Toxic positivity is a type of gaslighting. With her claims on Instagram and Twitter and whatever-the-duck else, she is gaslighting me. She is gaslighting you. She is gaslighting her girls. She is gaslighting everyone. And this speaks so much to her lack of emotional regulation.

Feeling bad is important in life. It is horrible, it is daunting, it is stressful—but it’s a crucial factor in not only recognizing the problems in one’s life but addressing them so that they may go away. When Alice isn’t whining on social media about being victimized, she adopts this weird persona of one who is constantly joyful, one who thrusts this attitude into her children’s laps.

Utilizing happiness to boost your self-esteem and activate your preparedness to win challenges that life throws at you is one thing; utilizing it in times where negative emotions are begging for your attention is a bad move. Alice has these bizarre periods where she assigns happiness to herself and those around her, and it’s definitely a hindrance in her being able to move on. She’s still tangled in the early stages of grief after, what, two years of social/emotional/physical separation?

I can’t stress enough how devastating the damage of toxic positivity can be. I really can’t. I apologize for this post, I just wanted to share some thoughts that surfaced.
Exactly. Me thinks Alice dost protest too much about how "happy" the "Evans' girls" are.

She really is a master at gaslighting. 20 years ago, when she was goading and insulting IG fans online who were "fat and ugly and had eaten all the pies" she would sign off her insults with "Let's spread love! All around!" WTAF??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
This is my opinion/hypothesis as to how it might go down:

I think Ioans/Lawyers plan is to obtain the PRO on Aug 2nd as well as address the many violations. Let’s say the judge grants it. Given that date coincides nearly with the house needing to be vacated, he’s going to get an emergency injunction for sole custody, especially if she can’t produce proof of income or proof that she has secured new accommodation, with her GFM and public begging also used against her. If a judge declares Alice unfit, it doesn’t matter if one or both kids want to stay with her. She won’t legally be allowed near them. The kids will face the choice of either dads house or going into care with a team assigned by the courts explain it to them. Begrudgingly at first, they will choose dad’s as the idea of going into care scares them. This is when the intensive work can begin to address all the PA and abuse as well as prepare them for a more structured and disciplined lifestyle (which will be a witch at first given Alice’s work to be the fun parent). It will also help them integrate with Bianca. If a parent was to go for sole custody in any case/situation, before the new school year would be the most ideal time to make the change to minimize disruption. School starting also means the kids aren’t sitting around the house resentful at the change, with the two adults they resent also in the house most of the day due to not having the typical 9-5 Mon-Fri type schedule. Now that Alice is cornered, I think Ioan, as the caring human he seems to be, will enforce the no spousal or child support given the change in custody and the PRO being awarded but will keep her on his health benefits. It’s in everyone’s interest that Alice get well so giving her access to professional help via his benefits would hopefully facilitate mental health and addiction treatments, parenting courses with the dangling carrot of regaining 50/50 and therefore maybe some financial support and her portion of the house sale (or what might remain after calculations lol). Upon successful completion, there would be programs aimed at getting her housing, work etc. Perhaps wishful thinking that she’d actually agree to go never mind be successful but maybe once she is faced with the full consequences (and with all these deadlines about to close in) she’s either going to accept her fate and work with the courts and Ioan or end up out on her ass, homeless, childless and without any source of income. This is where the rubber meets the road for Ms. Evans-Gruff.

I haven’t worked out one part of the plan: Gloria.
Would Ioan retain her services for when he and Bianca are on location where he’s filming (let’s face it, leaving Bianca in LA would be too contentious given all the changes the girls are already going through) because she’s familiar and the girls love her or get them a brand new nanny with no history of insubordination (and no relationship with Alice)?

Just my thoughts as to how it might go down in order to wake Alice the duck up and get her the help she desperately needs. Also she wouldn’t be homeless or hungry if she accepts inpatient help once the girls were with Ioan and the house was sold.

Edit missing word
I honestly don’t think that either he or Bianca want full custody.

Reactions: 10
I honestly don’t think that either he or Bianca want full custody.
It's possible he does now given AE's behaviour - he wanted 50/50 originally. That's said, any custody at all is now fraught with danger given the way mAlice has now weaponized the kids against him. He is in a no win position with the kids right now and a few Reunification sessions with the kids won't undo 18 months of crap from AE. Not too mention AE will try to sabotage the sessions by coaching the kids or implying the therapist is corrupt and in IG's pocket or just plain not letting them see the therapist.

I actually would like him and BW to marry and have kids. The meltdown from AE would be epic.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Exactly. Me thinks Alice dost protest too much about how "happy" the "Evans' girls" are.

She really is a master at gaslighting. 20 years ago, when she was goading and insulting IG fans online who were "fat and ugly and had eaten all the pies" she would sign off her insults with "Let's spread love! All around!" WTAF??
Alice is the biggest TURD of all, isn’t she??? 🤬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.