Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How immature and entitled do you need to be to be this angry two years on? There isn’t a timing on grief, this isn’t what she’s displaying. She’s a spoiled brat having a tantrum because her meal ticket checked out.
CockSibling is hanging in there for any piece of the pie. A grotesque and gruesome Hansel and Gretel!
BIB: If I start referring to them as Hansel & Gretel, here's why. Brilliant M33L4!!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I was thinking the same, imagine Alice having to read a literary critique of her book in a magazine or read her own Amazon reviews. This alone would keep her infamy going

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Okay. If no one else has - I will because I was there.

There are certain political "cliques" that people run in on Twitter. Regular people, journalists, the funniest of the funny on the left.

Alice strove to be a part of that clique daily.
One tweeter is called The Hoarse Whisperer. Lots of followers. Another was a young black man named mith. Very political but also seemed very troubled and flirty. He didn't follow many people but lots followed mith. And his hot body pics. I was close with mith. mith was close with HW.

At some point, Alice had blocked HW. He must have come across that and blocked her back. No biggie. But Alice realized one night, HW had blocked her and she lost her damn mind.

mith tweeted yeah I told HW you're upset but he said you blocked him first and he could care less. BOOM.

Alice went nuts. mith was betraying her with their private conversations. HW was ruining her happy Twitter life! She was going to destroy him! She thought her and mith loved each other! Just batshit crazy stuff.

After about six hours of this, Alice is admittedly drunk and threatening s**cide. One of the big feminist accounts that was close with mith told her she was out of line.

Supposedly, Alice's people were trying to call Ioan in Australia. It was batshit crazy. And this wee one trying to throw fuel on the fire 👇🏻 Honestly,this was the first night I ever heard of her. Many of the tweets still live in existence on Twitter by going to Hoarse Whisperer's account and searching Alice Evans.

I think I covered it. This should go in the Wiki but I don't know how!
Honestly someone should have done something back then. The woman was clearly deranged. Not that I believe she would ever commit suicide (and Ioan knew that). But she should have been forced to see a psychiatrist somehow.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Divorce takes people straight on an airplane to Planet Crazy. There’s nothing positive about the experience of being cheated on then divorced. It is a gut punch. The woman rarely emerges from this situation happy and healthy and financially comfortable.
No one voluntarily wants to board that flight, and take on that flight. Well, no one except the lawyers.

Her anger is her honesty. People are uncomfortable with other people emoting negative reactions. Don’t cry, calm down, hold your tongue, wait and see.
Here's something I teach my children that Alice and supporters don't seem to understand. It's okay to feel angry. It's ok to BE angry. It is ok to channel that feeling into a productive and nonharming way to create change. It is NOT OK to use anger to bully, belittle, or intimidate. It is NOT OK to use that feeling to become abusive or destructive towards self or others. It is not okay to think you're some woman's rights activist by sending 100s of abusive emails, texts, and calls to a person, their family, their significant other. It's not okay to think you're a feminist by supporting that. You're just enabling an abusive person in their narcissistic delusion.

It's okay to feel angry. It's not okay to use that to justify abuse and bullying. My 3 year old gets that, which frankly makes me question the intellectual and emotional capabilities of A and followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I will be fair to Alice she isn’t the first or last to make the terrible mistake of putting a man in the centre of her world then resenting him for exiting the allocated position.

Someone can only be idolised on the pedestal by you, you have a choice whether you elevate them to this level and whether it’s healthy or sustainable. I know from experience that there are 2 main reasons why people do this, its control and insecurity - you love them so smotheringly and intently that they will never want to leave you, but it’s a false sense of security. Humans will never belong to one another and have free will, if someone doesn’t want to be idolised or loved by you anymore, they can leave you. It is even more likely they will leave you if you smother and control them.

It’s a lot to live up to be the title of ‘centre of someone’s universe’ even kids. What a responsibility to place on someone’s head. I’ve had a hard time letting my kids go and be independent as I feel the pull towards them constantly but they don’t feel it towards me anymore, that realisation is a heartbreak in itself but my desire for them to be happy and free (even if it means without me) so I have had to find other things to enjoy in life to fill those gaps
This is so true. I dedicated my life to my family and when you are no longer needed in the same way it’s a hard adjustment to make. Me and Mr Klopp are trying to find a new way of living as just a couple again and I’ve started meeting up with old friends. Nothing in life is a given and I get that Alice thought she would be married forever so this must have been a massive shock for her but she has to move on. I thought my family would be together forever but our son died in an road accident on Christmas Eve 2017 ripping all our hearts out. The self pity and bile Alice has makes me furious, yes her husband has left her but she still has so much to live for and if she hadn’t gone nuclear it could have all been sorted now. Ioan could have had the girls half the time giving her the chance to explore new things, reconnect with people, get back into acting ( 😂), instead she’s decided to be a demonic bitter old hag using her girls as weapons. Sadly I don’t see it ending well……

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Divorce takes people straight on an airplane to Planet Crazy. There’s nothing positive about the experience of being cheated on then divorced. It is a gut punch. The woman rarely emerges from this situation happy and healthy and financially comfortable.
No one voluntarily wants to board that flight, and take on that flight. Well, no one except the lawyers.

Her anger is her honesty. People are uncomfortable with other people emoting negative reactions. Don’t cry, calm down, hold your tongue, wait and see.
How do you know he cheated? Alice isn’t a reliable narrator of anything. She lies and it’s in her own words. Anger as honesty is a childish response as an adult. We all feel anger but learn how to cope with it. If we all acted like Alice civilisation would have ceased months ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Here's something I teach my children that Alice and supporters don't seem to understand. It's okay to feel angry. It's ok to BE angry. It is ok to channel that feeling into a productive and nonharming way to create change. It is NOT OK to use anger to bully, belittle, or intimidate. It is NOT OK to use that feeling to become abusive or destructive towards self or others. It is not okay to think you're some woman's rights activist by sending 100s of abusive emails, texts, and calls to a person, their family, their significant other. It's not okay to think you're a feminist by supporting that. You're just enabling an abusive person in their narcissistic delusion.

It's okay to feel angry. It's not okay to use that to justify abuse and bullying. My 3 year old gets that, which frankly makes me question the intellectual and emotional capabilities of A and followers.
Great post
I had this convo with an employee I manage recently who had been unpleasant to another member of staff and their justification was they were angry.

I said that doesn’t make it ok, your anger is a reaction that belongs to you and you are responsible for how you choose to control it. If you choose not to control it, there will be a consequence.

It’s not a good enough excuse to say someone provoked you so you retaliated, that’s something we teach toddlers is not socially acceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Have you ever seen the movie "The War of the Roses"? It's all about anger in divorce. Here's part of the summary from Wikipedia:

Oliver, for his part, cannot understand what he has done to earn Barbara's contempt, oblivious to his controlling, self-centered, indifferent, and generally dismissive behavior toward her. When Oliver believes he is suffering a heart attack the day after an argument, Barbara does not show any concern for his well-being, and ultimately admits that she no longer loves him and wants a divorce. Oliver accepts, but tension arises between the two during a meeting with Barbara's lawyer when Barbara makes it clear that she wants the house and everything in it, even using Oliver's final love note to her (which he had written in the hospital) as leverage against him in their legal battle. Oliver hires Gavin on a retainer as his legal counsel. Barbara initially throws Oliver out of the house, but he moves back in after discovering a legal loophole that allows him to stay while the outcome of the divorce is pending. As a result, Barbara immediately begins plotting to remove Oliver herself, even going as far as trying to seduce Gavin into siding with her instead.

In an effort to compromise, Oliver offers his wife a considerable sum of cash in exchange for the house, but Barbara still refuses to settle. Realizing that his client is in a no-win situation, Gavin advises Oliver to end the conflict by leaving Barbara with the house and starting a new life for himself. Oliver responds by firing Gavin and decides to take matters into his own hands.

At this point, Oliver and Barbara begin spiting and humiliating each other in every way possible, even in front of friends and potential business clients.

It didn't end well for either of the Roses, let me tell you. 😆

Alice's situation right now is the result of Alice's choices. She is her own person, she is an adult, with her own autonomy, and she can choose how she feels and what she wants to do with those feelings. She's had 2 years now to deal with this and she's only made her situation worse. Herself.

But, you know, your opinion differs; that's fair. We'll see how it all goes for Alice and where she ends up with her anger.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I will be fair to Alice she isn’t the first or last to make the terrible mistake of putting a man in the centre of her world then resenting him for exiting the allocated position.

Someone can only be idolised on the pedestal by you, you have a choice whether you elevate them to this level and whether it’s healthy or sustainable. I know from experience that there are 2 main reasons why people do this, its control and insecurity - you love them so smotheringly and intently that they will never want to leave you, but it’s a false sense of security. Humans will never belong to one another and have free will, if someone doesn’t want to be idolised or loved by you anymore, they can leave you. It is even more likely they will leave you if you smother and control them.

It’s a lot to live up to be the title of ‘centre of someone’s universe’ even kids. What a responsibility to place on someone’s head. I’ve had a hard time letting my kids go and be independent as I feel the pull towards them constantly but they don’t feel it towards me anymore, that realisation is a heartbreak in itself but my desire for them to be happy and free (even if it means without me) so I have had to find other things to enjoy in life to fill those gaps
Bloody hell I did back flips when my last one left lmao that’s why I’m selling up now .. I’m gonna downsize so they can’t come back ha ha
don’t get me wrong I love them to pieces … I’ve had em that long now they’re like part of the family 😉 🍸🍸😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
First of all, thanks for your opinion.

How did he betray her, exactly? By exiting a marriage with a person who, based on TRO evidence, has severe impulsivity-based emotional regulation problems?

He “expected her to be quiet and roll over”?
Friend, he expected her to be civil.

Because civility is the gateway to a healthy, clean separation. If by silencing her you mean his repeated warnings being sent to her to cease her public harassment—of course. He is a man with a reputation, good character, and, most importantly, imo: feelings. He hasn’t publicly shunned her, and she owes him that courtesy.

Anger is a potential and common response to divorce. Anger needs an outlet—but that outlet should not ever, ever be abuse. Alice’s lack of capability to regulate her emotional responses should not be Ioan’s burden to front. Alice needs to learn boundaries, proper emotional channeling, empathy (which you can’t really learn), and mindfulness in upsetting situations.

Simply asking us, “Have you ever been cheated on?” doesn’t mean anything. A LOT of people in here have been cheated on. A lot of people in here have been berated, beaten, gaslit, and harassed, a LOT of beautiful people in this space have been dragged through hell…yet not a single soul in this space has reacted with abuse.

Also: silent women aren’t necessarily oppressed women. Your feminist perspective is skewed and troubling.

Lastly, I’ll say this, as I’ve said many times in this forum: age-consensual relationships are allowed. They’re permitted. They’re alright. Bianca’s beauty and youth, what you witness from the outside, are not her sole charms. You cannot claim that Ioan only chose her for such shallow reasons based on a worn-out trope. It isn’t fair.

Please don’t drag Bianca down with ageism, and please don’t assume that men in their 50’s aren’t capable of witnessing a beautiful soul as the beautiful soul it is. She truly is an awesome person. I know this from experience.

I’m hoping you’ll take my words and sit with them for a moment.
I’m still new to these threads and am currently playing catch up. But this response was so beautifully crafted, well thought out, and designed to prompt thought. There was no ounce of criticism for the difference of opinion. What a lovely person you are RTP.

I also liked your post about her supporters. They, like Alice, are women who’ve been hurt. When you are betrayed it does cause emotional pain, and it takes time to recalibrate your life. Years ago I was cheated on, shortly after giving birth to our baby, who spent six months in hospital, and our baby had a serious medical condition. While I was at our sons bedside, my other half was with his colleague. It was so painful. It took time to cry, to heal, and to move on. But the anger subsided pretty quickly.

What surprises me most is the length of time this has dragged on for. It’s clear things had been acrimonious for a while at home, normal husbands don’t live in the garage! And I believe IG when he says that he didn’t have a relationship with B for many months after the separation. It may feel quicker than it was for Alice because the separation was new. She genuinely didn’t expect him to leave her, but it’s probably likely that IG had left the marriage emotionally some time before he actually ended the marriage.

But most of all AE seems to have painted herself as the woman scorned and won’t relinquish that position. For that she is causing untold harm and lost any of my original sympathy for her sadness.
I don’t know if it’s her real personality coming through or a combination of depression and sadness. She isn’t in a good place but it doesn’t give her the right to behave horrifically on sm towards her ex.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Read all 113 pages of the TRO (see Wiki). Do you respond like that? If so, you need to give your head a wobble.
Vitriol, abuse, gaslighting, invective, parental alientation and stalking are not the way to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
You know I think Ioan would have stayed on friendly terms with her if she wasn’t a complete fruitcake. He probably would have been fond of her, they had a long history together. Instead she has now made him the enemy.
As much as a fruitcake as she is, Ioan left her for a woman half her age.

Ioan would have stayed on friendly terms with her? Well, that’s good of him 🤣

If Ioan remaining “fond of her” is some kind of consolation prize for Alice not making a fuss of the end of her marriage and the magical appearance of Bianca, I can see why she passed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Your anger is a reaction that belongs to you and you are responsible for how you choose to control it. If you choose not to control it, there will be a consequence
Sometimes I read things folks post here and I have to sit back... Absolutely golden. I'm completely stealing this and quoting it word for word to the older kids in the pack ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
@SusieTCones

I love this film as it’s batshit pure rage and should be a good lesson in how destructive anger and revenge can really be

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell I did back flips when my last one left lmao that’s why I’m selling up now .. I’m gonna downsize so they can’t come back ha ha
don’t get me wrong I love them to pieces … I’ve had em that long now they’re like part of the family 😉 🍸🍸😂
I think I will miss mine terribly! It’s just been us for so long, I am already sharing them with their partners and I am also excited for them but not sure what I will do. I can’t afford to stay in my house once they leave so I need to plan

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.