Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disagree. Not that Bianca is lovely, I think she is lovely. I just don't think she is interfering. I think she is letting Ioan do what he thinks is best and is supporting him I don't think she would be offering her opinion at all.
It's odd Alice thinks Bianca is behind everything that Ioan is instructing his lawyers to do. It makes me think Alice never really gave much thought to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m a supporter of Alice and I will tell you why. This woman was screwed over. Her husband in his 50’s went for the newer younger model. He betrayed her. He thought she would roll over, be quiet and take whatever he was willing to hand her. She didn’t roll over, she roared. Ask yourself this:, any of you been cheated on, or watched someone else try to recover from a gut punch like that? No mere mortal could do that gracefully. Men want us silent. Alice ain’t silent, she doesn’t do silence, and more power to her.
😂🤣🍸🍸 good one ! chink chink friend

• Haha
Reactions: 34
m a supporter of Alice and I will tell you why. This woman was screwed over. Her husband in his 50’s went for the newer younger model. He betrayed her. He thought she would roll over, be quiet and take whatever he was willing to hand her. She didn’t roll over, she roared. Ask yourself this:, any of you been cheated on, or watched someone else try to recover from a gut punch like that? No mere mortal could do that gracefully. Men want us silent. Alice ain’t silent, she doesn’t do silence, and more power to her.
I'll play. I don't think anyone would disagree that a spouse being left for another - younger or not - would be a gut punch. Roar, cry, scream, shout - all those things would be understandable. But then what? More power to her to do what? Why would she do anything that would cost her money in the end because it was spent on a lawyer instead of her spousal support? That's not smart. At what point does critical thinking kick in?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
According to her own friends Ioan gave her a very generous offer and she rejected it.

Also she has been going nuts long before there was even any indication that he is seeing someone (the cheating hasnt been even proved in any way and is denied by the involved parties), simply for daring to leave her. Her constant abuse is what brought her to her current situation.

99.9 % of all women manage this gracefully (just look at other women in Hollywood), and many of them were genuinely screwed over. Alice only screwed herself over, and then decided to screw over her kids too by alienating them from their father. If you want to support her, fine. But I take personal offense at the claim that no one would be graceful in her shoes.
Being cheated on is a terrible betrayed. Bad enough if this is exposed in your own life ‘bubble’. Maybe the family know, the mums at school, your friends. That’s hurts enough just there. But envisage a life where the western world, on all forms of scocial media and the tabloids and tv discuss you as a ‘trope. The ‘trope’ being, you got dumped for the newer younger person. And at 50, you have to remake your life. Rethink all your expectations. And you LOVE this man. You love him. Love isn’t an ‘app’ that you delete. It’s embedded in your heart. You don’t just stop loving someone. And, you ask anyone who has been betrayed if when they fou out what was going on, did they just shrug, and the get on with their lives? No they didn’t. They lay on the floor and tried to find a way of just getting on their feet again. Let alone creating a new life without this person in it, who, you orbited. Now you have to lie to your kids, tell them stories to placate them to the appearance of the new woman. And walk around with a fake smile on your face, looking Nobel. Screw that. If you are angry then ROAR. Silence is for the coward.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I have my suspicions that some of those twitter troll accounts defending Alice are from (and I don’t want to bring big E in to it really, but….) teenagers probably close to home if you like 😏 The language and sheer gusto of the messages just scream kids to me and it’s the sort of tit I used to get up to aged 13 and find it hilarious.

(Not that we had the internet back then but we had Public phone boxes and the Yellow pages and lots of imagination to annoy people 😂😂)

I think what i’m trying to say is that if this is the case then the PA of the eldest is complete at this time 🙁 Also I can see big A (with her immaturity) fining these funny and actively encouraging them.

Who knows though, just my observations 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I disagree. Not that Bianca is lovely, I think she is lovely. I just don't think she is interfering. I think she is letting Ioan do what he thinks is best and is supporting him I don't think she would be offering her opinion at all.
I think actually the opposite of the OP. If Bianca is doing something then it's to encourage Ioan to not give in to Alice's blackmail. Obviouly in Alice's eyes this equals for Bianca to push Ioan into cutting off his family, but that's not the case.

If Bianca - as the OP believes - would actively encourage Ioan to not be too tough on Alice Ioan would have long gave in to her demands, given his own rather non-confrontational nature.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m a supporter of Alice and I will tell you why. This woman was screwed over. Her husband in his 50’s went for the newer younger model. He betrayed her. He thought she would roll over, be quiet and take whatever he was willing to hand her. She didn’t roll over, she roared. Ask yourself this:, any of you been cheated on, or watched someone else try to recover from a gut punch like that? No mere mortal could do that gracefully. Men want us silent. Alice ain’t silent, she doesn’t do silence, and more power to her.
Many people in this comments section have been in that exact position. My sister's husband left her for another woman when she was six months pregnant with their second child. She was traumatised and she cried and ranted about him in private to her sisters and mother. She has never ever said a bad word about him to the children or in public. She has maintained a very good relationship with his parents too. Her third child to her second husband even calls the first husband's parents Grandparents! He still gives her the bare minimum of child support. She has paid for everything for the children (including private school fees). The children are now 19 & 16 and they are wise to the person their dad is now. The truth always outs. Alice is just humiliating herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Being cheated on is a terrible betrayed. Bad enough if this is exposed in your own life ‘bubble’. Maybe the family know, the mums at school, your friends. That’s hurts enough just there. But envisage a life where the western world, on all forms of scocial media and the tabloids and tv discuss you as a ‘trope. The ‘trope’ being, you got dumped for the newer younger person. And at 50, you have to remake your life. Rethink all your expectations. And you LOVE this man. You love him. Love isn’t an ‘app’ that you delete. It’s embedded in your heart. You don’t just stop loving someone. And, you ask anyone who has been betrayed if when they fou out what was going on, did they just shrug, and the get on with their lives? No they didn’t. They lay on the floor and tried to find a way of just getting on their feet again. Let alone creating a new life without this person in it, who, you orbited. Now you have to lie to your kids, tell them stories to placate them to the appearance of the new woman. And walk around with a fake smile on your face, looking Nobel. Screw that. If you are angry then ROAR. Silence is for the coward.
The woman’s a vile idiot … she’s been ‘roaring’ that long im surprised she’s not dislocated her jaw 🙄🙏🏼
Moving on 🚬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
It still stuns me how she had her chance at the last hearing and blew it. All that squawking about “her truth” being revealed…and she declines the chance to reveal it. (We all know she has no evidence, but still.)

It’s what makes me have so little empathy, if any, for her followers. People were cheering from the bandstands when she talked about finally fighting in court, and then the literal DAY after she declined, a good number of them, save a few, didn’t even ask her why she missed her chance. They just maintain their support despite ALL of the public evidence of her abuse and her obvious fear of it reaching a courtroom.

A friend once told me that she sharpens her intellect by reading the books of people with whom she disagrees; sometimes, she maintains her dissenting opinions, and other times she actually switches perspectives. The point is, she’s learning.

If any of those people really want to be properly informed they would visit the TRO documents, a source with which they currently disagree…and maybe they would ACTUALLY realize what the truth is and shift their support to the honest party.

I just don’t understand it.
You're like me, still trying to make it all fit with logic.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You're kidding, right? The only reason there has been sustained coverage is because of Alice's antics. I have friends who had way more horrific splits than this one, which is pretty garden variety. They handled themselves like adults, encouraged their kids to have a relationship with their dads, and got on with their lives.

Alice IS lying to her kids - about their dad, who desperately wants to see them and she won't allow it. All in their own words in the 113 page request for a domestic violence restraining order he filed and obtained. Alice is also lying about her ex, accusing him of all manner of things, some criminal, of which there is zero proof.

This isn't the medieval era. People are allowed to get out of relationships, particularly abusive ones. Which Alice has made this into.

Suggest you read more about this particular case before blindly supporting this abuser. It's pretty ironic you are all over Katie Price but support Alice Evans. Two incredibly similar women.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
First of all, thanks for your opinion.

How did he betray her, exactly? By exiting a marriage with a person who, based on TRO evidence, has severe impulsivity-based emotional regulation problems?

He “expected her to be quiet and roll over”?
Friend, he expected her to be civil.

Because civility is the gateway to a healthy, clean separation. If by silencing her you mean his repeated warnings being sent to her to cease her public harassment—of course. He is a man with a reputation, good character, and, most importantly, imo: feelings. He hasn’t publicly shunned her, and she owes him that courtesy.

Anger is a potential and common response to divorce. Anger needs an outlet—but that outlet should not ever, ever be abuse. Alice’s lack of capability to regulate her emotional responses should not be Ioan’s burden to front. Alice needs to learn boundaries, proper emotional channeling, empathy (which you can’t really learn), and mindfulness in upsetting situations.

Simply asking us, “Have you ever been cheated on?” doesn’t mean anything. A LOT of people in here have been cheated on. A lot of people in here have been berated, beaten, gaslit, and harassed, a LOT of beautiful people in this space have been dragged through hell…yet not a single soul in this space has reacted with abuse.

Also: silent women aren’t necessarily oppressed women. Your feminist perspective is skewed and troubling.

Lastly, I’ll say this, as I’ve said many times in this forum: age-consensual relationships are allowed. They’re permitted. They’re alright. Bianca’s beauty and youth, what you witness from the outside, are not her sole charms. You cannot claim that Ioan only chose her for such shallow reasons based on a worn-out trope. It isn’t fair.

Please don’t drag Bianca down with ageism, and please don’t assume that men in their 50’s aren’t capable of witnessing a beautiful soul as the beautiful soul it is. She truly is an awesome person. I know this from experience.

I’m hoping you’ll take my words and sit with them for a moment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Sure Jan. Or Karen. Or Alice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If I answer this honestly, and say yes, and I never behaved like Alice, will you just accuse me of hating women or something.

What’s the point of asking this? So many women have come forward here to say they have been fucked over by a man and don’t regret behaving with dignity and respect and protecting their children. I’m sorry but ‘silence’ isn’t for MEN’s benefit, it’s for our lovely innocent beautiful children, our sanity and self respect!

how does it make any logical sense to ADD to your childrens suffering with your own, out of control, never ending revenge and torment of your ex?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Hi, yeah my husband cheated on me for a number of years. I left him, didn't take anything "he was willing to hand me", but went out and worked and got my own place, new job, and share custody with him 50:50 without badmouthing him to my children because they have every right to love their father in spite of what happened between us. I think I did it gracefully. But please tell me how screaming like a banshee at the unfairness of it all would have improved my situation. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I find it funny that they (AE et Al) tell us everything down to size of his Willy but they can not tell us what Ioan has done so wrong. Really the only fairly believable thing so far is that he cut off a joint account few weeks ago. They go stark raving mad that Ioan is this terrible man but don’t tell us what he’s done so wrong.
I bet he didn’t cut off the joint account, he will have expected her to budget and perhaps *gasp* contribute towards her nanny, Hollywood mortgage, endless spending, meals on wheels, private school etc. Nevermind the truth about Ioan is supposedly coming…in court, if she ever turns up.

Reactions: 16
HE tried to deal with it privately, SHE was the one who took it public.
HE has been abused by her for years, SHE is the one who wanted to throw him out of the house to live in the garage.
HE did not cheat on her, SHE has a reputation for having cheated on him.
Try to keep up back there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
But envisage a life where the western world, on all forms of scocial media and the tabloids and tv discuss you as a ‘trope.
Believe me, if Alice herself hadn't made it a public event herself no one would even report on them (just like it's the case for many c-list actors, in fact, some get divorced and no one knows it). She was posting all sorts of troubling things on her Social Media the year before (this is why I know she lies about being blindsided) and no one cared.

I've been following her shitshow for 15 years on-and-off (yes, Ioan is not her first victim): Alice WANTS this, she craves for attention. She isn't feeling embarassed for being the trope. She LOVES it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
So do we think Olivier might come out and speak of their relationship once all this is done?
If he wanted to get rid of her and paid her off (as we suspect) is there anything stopping him from 'writing a tell-all'?
I don’t think he needs or wants to. There were some pics on her insta of the three of them together when Alice and Ioan were in Europe. It all seemed very friendly. I bet he’s just glad she’s not in his life anymore and that he’s free of her. I do wonder if he’d recognise the young woman he lived with in the Alice of today. She had everything and that still wasn’t good enough so she threw it all away. She has lost everything on the altar of her ego and narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yo is 48.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I fear that you are looking in entirely the wrong direction

I was lucky enough to have my own children and from that moment on, they became the most important thing to me in the whole world. I have spent 20 years questioning myself, learning and adapting to their needs.

having any man at the centre of your orbit is a fatal error. I mean if he’s in the centre… where are the kids? Surely the parents become the objects orbiting around your children?

This is like something out of a terrible romance novel

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.