Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

===============================

Countdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order court hearing:

Link to Alice's GoFundMe:

When you've had "too much of Alice", please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls :
1656323279731.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If she’d got off her arse and found a job 18 months ago she would have the money to pay the bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
back to emoji reactions
View attachment 1372782View attachment 1372783View attachment 1372784View attachment 1372785View attachment 1372786View attachment 1372787

also she previously claimed that Ioan "cut her off" and sends the bills to her since january, now the joint account was suddenly open all this time?

by the sound of things she continued to use his money to pay Gloria who Ioan clearly didnt want to
---
These people 🙄 Ioan was in Monaco working not on holiday. I want to shout at her followers to wake up although I think some of them are just wilfully ignorant for a pat on the head from a blue ticker (bizarre, but there we are). Do they not read or scratch below the surface of any situation?! The woman lives in a Hollywood home with a pool, has a nanny, meal delivery, private school for the eldest etc; she has just had the luxury money tap turned off because their beloved Alice has pissed any civility up the wall and is withholding the children for their father, that is all. None of the financial stuff is a surprise to her, she has just been wilfully ignorant in thinking it would go away Ioan would fund her forever. It’s called having to grow up and be an adult. She refuses to work and EBays whilst you slog your guts out at your minimum wage job. Also anyone who thinks a 30 year old woman looks like a child needs to get a serious grip of themselves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm staggered that her followers are literally falling over themselves to donate (well say they will when they have £) and she's reveling in it. Makes you sick it honestly

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It will be interesting to see if any of them do in fact donate or whether it’s all platitudes

Reactions: 27
I thought she had been cut off by Ioan a long time ago according to her previous posts? Now she is claiming she tried to access the joint account which was suddenly empty (aka, she mismanaged money). Hardly cutting you off and leaving you destitute, Alice. You made yourself destitute by not accepting changing circumstances and prolonging what could have been a simple divorce. You’ve had 18 months to yourself out and it could easily been arranged if you’d got your head out the sand and communicated via one of the apps Ioan asked you to use. He doesn’t need to be in a room alone with you *shudders* to sort out financial and childcare arrangements. All you had to do was listen and grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm staggered that her followers are literally falling over themselves to donate (well say they will when they have £) and she's reveling in it. Makes you sick it honestly
Yes I have to say that when followers, who say they have no money but will pay when they can do not get "please dont do it if you are in difficult circumstances" from her is probably the most sickening! Ok they might just be saying that for acknowledgement from her without meaning to do anything, but she still shows some un-human, greek mythology monster like entitlement

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
@Diamonds60
Because Alice is always on about Bianca having her comments restricted when they are not. But if you were an Alice minion Bianca probably let’s them follow her but restricts them still which probably pisses them all off. It explains why Alice keeps up with the whole B restricts and I don’t story. The minions will be reporting they follow her but still can’t post.
I have eyes I see certain FM following Bianca

I think it's simpler: her minions claim that because they dont follow her (at least those who claim it) and are too dumb to connect the dots, or they see blocking them as restricting comments. Alice will be the same or it's like the "he unblocked me and I got a notification" lie and she just intentionally spreads misinfo because she knows her minions share one braincell

I just dont think BW bothers to restrict comments away from certain followers (is that even possible?), blocking is much easier

Reactions: 15
I am amazed that people are donating! What goes through people's minds??
I read somewhere and no idea if it’s a true life story or made up (and if not real i can imagine exactly how it can happen) that long before internet some dude posted in newspaper ad column something like: “this is your last chance, send a dollar to this address" and people were falling over themselves sending money. And when somebody tried to do the guy for fraud the courts found in his favour as he never promised anything to anyone. People just do that kind of thing. I would love to chat to someone like this and ask: please explain WHY

• Wow
Reactions: 14
@Diamonds60
Because Alice is always on about Bianca having her comments restricted when they are not. But if you were an Alice minion Bianca probably let’s them follow her but restricts them still which probably pisses them all off. It explains why Alice keeps up with the whole B restricts and I don’t story. The minions will be reporting they follow her but still can’t post.
I have eyes I see certain FM following Bianca

I think it's simpler: her minions claim that because they dont follow her (at least those who claim it) and are too dumb to connect the dots, or they see blocking them as restricting comments. Alice will be the same or it's like the "he unblocked me and I got a notification" lie and she just intentionally spreads misinfo because she knows her minions share one braincell

I just dont think BW bothers to restrict comments away from certain followers (is that even possible?), blocking is much easier
You can restrict its above block. So it means people follow you but they still can’t comment. It basically if Bianca noticed a dodgy account follow her she can let them but they still can’t comment. I’m only guessing but makes sense with all Alice going on about it.

Reactions: 11
I'm sitting here like a Les Dawson "Cissie" clone, chewing away at my gums nodding my head and uplifting my enormous boobies saying to myself,

" I flipping knew it!"

The mad bint, like a hormonal teen who's been given access to the parental bank account, has been spending money like water running out of a tap. 🚰
The GFM has been set up because she has blown, and will continue to blow, her allowance on herself and is refusing to budget and accept responsibility for bills. If the ex won't pay for a lawyer, then the FMs can! 🙄
She definitely is of the mindset "what's yours is mine, and what's mine is my own", selfish little madam. 🤑
She is tripping herself up with all her lies about when she was allegedly cut off financially & the he's sacked Gloria claim. 💸🪙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Alice is basically a text book gold digger. Marries rich man and refuses to downsize when he divorces

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Two things from the previous thread.

I hate it how she dismisses the idea of voice work as too tough of a market for her. It certainly is tough, but so are other fields. It's just one of her endless excuses. :(

And, if evil uninterested Ioan doesn't know the names of his fans and supporters, then how is he paying us to troll Alice? Food for thought! :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Two things from the previous thread.

I hate it how she dismisses the idea of voice work as too tough of a market for her. It certainly is, but so are other fields. It's just one of her endless excuses. :(

And, if evil uninterested Ioan doesn't know the names of his fans and supporters, then how is he paying us to troll Alice? Food for thought! :unsure:
Exactly. At least TRY before you dismiss it.

How does the payment from our employer Ioan thing work? Do we hand in time sheets on a Friday or something? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The Go Fund Me has trickled to almost a standstill.

She is going to have to come up with something spectacular to get it moving again.

She is in deep tit.

She will have to be her own lawyer. She will probably buy a wig, gavel and gown off eBay for her day in court.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Cant believe this crazy witch is still going with all this drama, surely you would have just got bleeping bored by now!

If my hubby left me then months later shacked up with another woman/bogan (sorry 🐝 I am just joking) then I would not give him the satisfaction of thinking I cared.

I'd chuck all his stuff out, redecorate the house, lose weight, start enjoying life and then shag his best friend! There is no bleeping way he would EVER know how upset I was about it (but then I have a swinging brick where my heart should be).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.