Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For some reason she thought she was going to win that fight.
Ioan and his team are standing around outside the arena, debating the ethics of doing as much damage as possible to someone who has no clue at all but is in the ring wildly provoking and challenging them. They all know they could knock her out with one hand tied behind their back, but she doesn't know it and "Is it ethical to beat such an incompetent 'challenger'?"

That's what I reckon too. Shopping trolley. Sad.
Love this boxing analogy Susan! 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Notice he never tags Ioan directly, I have to say the cocksibling comes across as very naive and I think Alice has taken advantage of him.

Always the victim I can imagine just how draining she was to live with.
She's dragged the family into this mess and how they are left holding the baby so to speak and supposedly defending her and themselves from hundreds of nasty trolls ..... am I missing the point here about whose fault that is ....
. mAlice and sockbro and socSIL seem to blame Yo when I'm fairly sure it's not him constantly poking away at people?

Reactions: 27
Aww the struggle is real. Asking a grown woman to be partly responsible for themselves and the children they bore at the grand age of 53 must be very very difficult for them. It must be the worst possible thing to happen to princess tippy toes and greets a lot her. Something tells me Ioan was paying for more than just Alice’s purchases. Odd little man.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’m just gonna do a quick recap .. so all I’ve missed is her and Tony moaning, and showing they are just a pair of lovers of humans 🚬🍸…. still … and her bio is now about being shot by someone she knows ?? Figuratively speaking obvs 🙄

What’s the crack with the gofckyourself? Please baby Jesus let it be finished 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Meanwhile on Bianca's Insta...

1656490968066.png

I much prefer large dogs, but I'll happily make an exception for this little fella. :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Disappointing that GFM haven’t shut it down tbh.
I mean I know it’s only a tenner but who the fck turns on the tv or walks down their street and not see a worthier cause or person to give it to !
Fckin mind blowing … if I found out I lived next door to that person I’d tell da fella dial 999 and tell them there’s been a murder … leave the fckin rest to me !! 🙄🤣🍸🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Clearly Ioan has been paying some sort of child support the last 18 months. Little Miss can’t work won’t work hasn’t earned much at all in that time and yet the house hasn’t been foreclosed, the children are fed and the eldest daughter is still in the $50,000 a term school as far as we know. How do we know? Alice puts it all out there.
He left her, the reasons are abundantly clear, and he’s now with Bianca, the timing of that relationship has been discussed at length, does it matter in the scheme of things? Does it make him a bad father and justify the parental alienation? Alice seems to have surrounded herself with people who allow her to believe that Ioan owes her. He doesn’t. He left her almost two years ago.
How immature and entitled do you need to be to be this angry two years on? There isn’t a timing on grief, this isn’t what she’s displaying. She’s a spoiled brat having a tantrum because her meal ticket checked out.
CockSibling is hanging in there for any piece of the pie. A grotesque and gruesome Hansel and Gretel!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
That always reminds me of Sarah Brightman's reply when asked on TV why she married Andrew Lloyd-Webber - "he's got a big willy!". After all, what bloke is going to deny that in public?
I remember that. Graham Norton said to her that ALW was ugly and she replied "but he's got a very big willy!"

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.