Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Old Soak

VIP Member
If you haven't read his request for the TRO, you should. There has been no mental health evaluation and so that didn't factor in to why she was given the TRO or why he has requested that it be made permanent.

Other threads have delineated the potential impact on Alice if Ioan is granted the PRO; it can drastically affect custody and support.
I’ve read it. I’m just using this conversation to reinforce my original theory a few pages earlier as to what will happen come all the deadlines in August. Which is effectively IG having sole custody for the foreseeable future.

Check the TRO. It's said by her there, that she won't allow the kids anywhere near them. But I believe she's also said it online.
She said it this week on insta too I’m pretty sure. Anyone?

Reactions: 4

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
Amusing ... she is quietly deleting some of her feedback from this month. She was at 18 yesterday ... today it's showing 13 for this month but her overall feedback number is the same, so it's not a question of the positive going down because she's gotten negatives or neutrals (she hasn't). Alice, there are screenshots, and people have seen them. You can try to hide it but frankly, trying to make it look like it was 13 purchases when 18 appared and when you are begging online for food ... tsk, tsk.

ETA: the deleted ones were from the high end designer seller ... some are still up but I expect those to go too.
You can't delete feedback on eBay, you can revise, but not delete. Do you mean feeback she's received, or left?

It could be that a few were left on the same day a month ago and have now dropped off for that month. Even getting eBay to delete feedback is a pain in the ass and you need to prove its abusive etc

StoneMountain

VIP Member
Particularly when Alice has repeatedly said the kids will never be within 100 feet of Bianca, an entirely unreasonable demand to make.
I don't recall this though accept that Alice has likely said/written this.
I don't have twitter or instagram - does anyone have any receipts please?

BIB - many a true word. Alice cheated on Olivier & if the Blind Gossip article is true she cheated on Ioan & had what appeared to be an emotional affair with MITH plus she's a grifter. :sneaky:
BIB - many a true word. Alice cheated on Olivier & if the Blind Gossip article is true she cheated on Ioan & had what appeared to be an emotional affair with MITH plus she's a grifter. :sneaky:
Could someone please give me a brief summary of who MITH is and what happened?
Thank you 🥰

welp

VIP Member
Go back and look at the screenshot I posted. There are about six missing feedback from Linda's Stuff that were given within the past month. Don't look at the number of feedback from this month; look at the actual feedback. It's altered.

I'm puzzled too but those five or six from Linda's Stuff are definitely gone today. I don't understand it either. I've posted a screenshot of her account as it looks now. The feedback left is different/some are gone.
I did, they are identical

this was on the weekend
WWxKU4R.png

this is today
GZv5eJW.png

nothing changed?

Reactions: 2

ThePoutPoutFish

Goading, stop trying to provoke
She wasn’t traded in for a younger model. He left her because she’s an abusive narcissist that continually overstepped his boundaries. She’s toxic! He no longer loved her - told her he’d rather be dead than live with her anymore!

The fact that he met & fell in love with another woman almost a year after he told Alice he didn’t love her anymore, was a well deserved bonus imo. It wasn’t “stereotypical” behaviour at all!
And you know this how?

I remember reading this thread at the very beginning and it was page after page of belly laughs.

Now it’s just page after page of sheer fantasy.

I can’t comprehend that anyone actually believes Ioan just happened to meet Bianca (someone he worked with on set in Australia when he was still married) in France and move her in with him after a 4 month relationship, when he is the father of young children.

Or that Ioan was some naïve young boy that Alice, the predator, pounced on and that he was tricked into marrying her, having 2 children with her and spending 20 years of his life with her.

I am by no means a fan of Alice. At all.

But I’m not stupid either.

And the fact anyone actually think I’m Alice goes to show just how fanciful this thread is.

I wonder how Olivier feels all these years later being vindicated that Alice was a cheater. Remember the trashy mag spread about it?She revelled in the cheating then.
I’m not sure he cares, to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 1