Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RaeCop

Screenshot_20221213_104032_Instagram.jpg

This is so gross.

While people are choosing between heating their homes or putting gas in their car, skimping on the groceries and having to tell their kids that it's going to be a lean Christmas, these influencers are being gifted an amazing ski vacation PLUS THOUSANDS of dollars worth of swag. I've seen tone deaf before, but this is next level.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
She’s titled it ‘the best year in her career’ Uhmm really?? I don’t see it. I don’t think she’s achieved anything
In fairness to her, she managed to achieve what I thought was impossible, missing a show at fashion week when she only had one show to go to that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

RaeCop

Screenshot_20221206_141746.jpg

This really ticks me off. The fur that Canada Goose used was from coyotes that were culled to control the population, so 1) they were going to be killed anyways and 2) the fur is not being wasted. In truly cold temperatures, which Canada Goose was originally made for, fur an important material for wicking away moisture and adding insulation around the face. And synthetic materials do not perform as well as fur. In reality, the fur was a sustainably sourced as the feathers are.
Also, it pisses me off that she acts all sanctimonious about fur with a closet full of leather purses and shoes. You know the cow or lamb have to die for that leather right?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
They often don’t realise, they have used social media to create a job that many others want to copy/emulate. So of course the volume of people trying to compete, is growing exponentially, as everyone thinks it’s easy money WFH, so these platforms are overwhelmed with too much content. It’s like Uber drivers, too many on the platform - their fares go down and ride opportunities deplete.
Also, not just that but the thing that drew people to them to begin with is the thing that they all moved away from. It's no longer a mirror selfie before heading out of the door in a cute outfit from H&M for work or to meet friends, it's a full on advert style shoot for high end stuff. If people wanted adverts they would watch TV or read a glossy magazine. I want to see people who inspire me with their lives, who do cool things, who find great outfits and who visit amazing places but who make all those things look like they're just doing them. I don't want to see empty vistas and some bint in a ballgown staring off into the Photoshopped sunrise. I want people in hiking boots or jeans living their best lives and most importantly, not being paid to or trying to sell me something.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

poopettemetis

VIP Member
How do you manifest a fucking car? You just go to the dealership, order it, it comes, you drive it off the lot. If you can afford it is another thing, but it’s not like she bought some special edition Massarati where they only make 5 a year.

Buying a car is 100% in your control, Vic. You manifested nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Ciri

Chatty Member
I have also this kind of wallpaper.
On this wallpaper, there are all the influencers that I want to see disappear from social media.
I am manifesting very hard for this to happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

adviseplz

VIP Member
I manifest that the influencer bubble bursts and these privilege arseholes have to get a real job

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

glenn_coco

Over in Susie's vlog they mention how Vic has never read the last HP book and she says the reason is, verbatim, "Because the hype was too much and I don't like to follow the hype.'

Hope the NHS can support her severe constipation issue because she SO FULL OF SHIT.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

PineappleTopper

Chatty Member
Wait what? She’s got a baby? Just discovered this thread - used to love her way back in like 2015 but quickly went off her!
Am guessing the baby is her dog boe? She’s been quite vocal about not wanting children.
alex husband not brother has said he does want kids previously.

also, I’m no Victoria Stan but I do think the general dislike for her content, ads, repetitive vids, bra posts, loft love, perceived laziness etc boils over and becomes more of a personal attack.

if she has crooked teeth and gets them ‘fixed’, then she’s fake.
if she were to get her nose done, she’d be called fake and plastic, but not having it done she is torn down for bad angles and looking witchy.🤷🏽‍♀️

the main thing I find frustrating is her love for being super thin. I swear back when she was in the flat, she didn’t go on about how teeny she is. I’m really sad ’thin‘ is now back in 😮🙃 these poor impressionable young girls watching her on TikTok

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230102_010237_Instagram.jpg

Absolutely dying laughing that their black tie NYE party was basically what me and my friends do - a curry, maybe some sort of game and drinking - but with an added layer of discomfort and pretentiousness. The fact they're dressed up in bow ties to sit in the manchild's mancave is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
View attachment 1804576
This is so gross.

While people are choosing between heating their homes or putting gas in their car, skimping on the groceries and having to tell their kids that it's going to be a lean Christmas, these influencers are being gifted an amazing ski vacation PLUS THOUSANDS of dollars worth of swag. I've seen tone deaf before, but this is next level.
I work in the whole marketing/pr side of things, and who believes these trips convert sales?
I understand magazine editors of old had to be wined and dined, and these trips happened, but behind many layers of privacy, where the consumer was only aware of the bag or shoes appearing in the pages of their favourite magazine as if by magic.
Why on earth would a bed full of swag labelled for Vicky from Wigan make you run out and spend your hard earned money?! I get they'll say it's pieces to be shot by the brother/husband, but honestly, she needs to read the room.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Lechat

VIP Member
Scraping the barrel or what! This whole manifesting stuff has gone too far. Fair enough to use it to focus on goals or whatever but it’s getting flogged as a lifestyle now and gives me mollie Mae ‘we all have the same 24hr vibes’. So if you’re poor and have a shit car maybe you just didn’t manifest or work hard enough. So fucking patronising.
And the people that claim manifesting gets them what they want are always in privileged situations to begin with, so isn’t exactly a stretch to manifest a Porsche and designer beige clothes when you’re rich and can afford those things anyway?
A great experiment would be for an influencer to live on £24k with a high rent and stressful job in a city and see how they get on with manifesting then.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Lablabla92

Imagine having a list which is basically “have brunch, online shop, exercise, have dinner, have a bath, upload some videos, watch a movie” and thinking it’s indicative of being a “workaholic”? Most people feed themselves, order a few bits, exercise and do a couple of chores every day *on top of normal full time jobs*!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Can we normalize not doing anything? Like even during the week where most of us just try to shut off for a bit or get caught up on our day jobs, Vic has to brag about doing all the things. I mean, most of these things us normal people do on weekends, but still.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Lechat

VIP Member
This is what grinds my gear with this manifesting bollocks. It just implies anyone who doesn’t have what they want hasn’t wished for it hard enough.
When in reality a rich woman has gone to a dealership and got the car she wanted as she has enough for the deposit and a good enough credit rating for the finance. Like, well done 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Lechat

VIP Member
Genuinely is she ok? She is manic on insta.

Saying her dog is good looking and takes after her??
She’s sitting on the sofa in full make up and a blazer.
Then this manic list because she’s bored? And it’s a list of chores, exercising and washing.

Vicky hun, no one is bored because most of us work 40 hour weeks, commute, family stuff on top a year round. So chilling out over Xmas is a well earned break for most of us.
Everyone is sick of this hustle culture and needing to do stuff. She’s only bored because she is a boring vapid turd.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31