InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a reason why she's the nose of YouTube and not really a fashion influencer. She always looks so awkward when she tries to 'model' clothes, shoes, makeup, jewelry... Then again watching her try to describe perfume is awkward too. So... How is she an influencer again?
We’ll, I imagine that she manifested the role!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I kinda hate a lot of recent comments on other threads along the lines of “there’s a cost of living crisis I can’t believe this person is shopping/going on holiday ect”, because people are still doing that and it’s not exclusive to influencers so people shouldn’t stop living. But a video of hers popped up in my feed of her Xmas presents and it’s truly one of the worst displays of consumerism and vanity I’ve ever seen. Sharing thousands upon thousands of pounds of free stuff that she won’t even use, even down to the huge block of parmesan, unless they’re opening an Italian restaurant most of it will go off before they can eat it. Dressing it up by saying how thoughtful and beautiful the present is doesn’t detract from someone who’s already incredibly wealthy being sent that much stuff and showing it off. I don’t think many people are oblivious to it and I quite like seeing some of the PR stuff people get, but jeez reign it in a bit and read the room.
I’m someone who does get annoyed at influencers posting their shopping hauls and holidays in the current climate. To me it’s totally different to when I see friends and family post about that stuff because I know full well that my friends and family paid for it from working hard via an honest means. Influencers on the other hand- we have all literally funded their lifestyles through our views, likes, comments, aff links etc. So when I see them still posting their shopping and holidays when me and most people I know are having to cut back on really basic amenities then yeah I do get annoyed. You’re right that people shouldn’t stop living, but influencers who only have their lifestyles because we gave it to them should (in my opinion) be more sensitive and considerate given the current economic climate and the huge struggles that many are now facing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I kinda hate a lot of recent comments on other threads along the lines of “there’s a cost of living crisis I can’t believe this person is shopping/going on holiday ect”, because people are still doing that and it’s not exclusive to influencers so people shouldn’t stop living. But a video of hers popped up in my feed of her Xmas presents and it’s truly one of the worst displays of consumerism and vanity I’ve ever seen. Sharing thousands upon thousands of pounds of free stuff that she won’t even use, even down to the huge block of parmesan, unless they’re opening an Italian restaurant most of it will go off before they can eat it. Dressing it up by saying how thoughtful and beautiful the present is doesn’t detract from someone who’s already incredibly wealthy being sent that much stuff and showing it off. I don’t think many people are oblivious to it and I quite like seeing some of the PR stuff people get, but jeez reign it in a bit and read the room.
I don’t understand the need to reveal all the gifts at one time. That’s the excess to me. Announce the brand. Show two or three things. Say thanks. Move on. The amount of bottles alone that she pulled from that hamper was so excessive.
it looked like certain brands were just giving her tat to get a mention. That Vickor and Wolf plastic bag is already on further reductions status on Selfridges website. So very much a ‘gift’ that was en route to the bin.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like her top half is so small now almost everything drowns her.

Reactions: 8
Why does she even ask? It looks hideous on her. She must see that. But, I suppose the poll is very effective for her engagement numbers. Sneaky twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God she is dumb does she not know her own sizing? :rolleyes:
It’s probably the smallest size, but she just HAD to have it. So instead of thinking, “meh maybe not the one for me” she ordered it with her voucher anyway 🙄

The influencer/style icon Wisdm is giving away 3 sets of curated wardrobes. Like 10 pieces each…for free. VIC! HERE’S AN IDEA FOR YOUR VISION BOARD!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s probably the smallest size, but she just HAD to have it. So instead of thinking, “meh maybe not the one for me” she ordered it with her voucher anyway 🙄

The influencer/style icon Wisdm is giving away 3 sets of curated wardrobes. Like 10 pieces each…for free. VIC! HERE’S AN IDEA FOR YOUR VISION BOARD!
Well she needs to start manifesting the right sizes! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The blue coat is so big on her the belt cant be done the normal way?
She is a lame tasteless shopaholic on top everything else that she is terrible at.

Reactions: 9
Apart from showing that horrendous coat on Insta Stories, Vic has been very quiet on her socials. I guess she was embarassed when she hyped up her Black Tie New Year's Eve party and it was a total bust. I wonder what she's manifesting for herself now?

Reactions: 10
Apart from showing that horrendous coat on Insta Stories, Vic has been very quiet on her socials. I guess she was embarassed when she hyped up her Black Tie New Year's Eve party and it was a total bust. I wonder what she's manifesting for herself now?
Hopefully, something that fits her!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Prolly filming a reel/ shorts to show off the new car and posting it a week later cos the son takes time to BEAUTIFULLY EDIT her Content

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Love wisdm!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Maybe she's making her way through the doorstep of parmesan?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.