InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have some very good contracts to be able to work with all of these different perfume brands without repercussions.

I think she is just paid to create content for these perfumes nothing deeper than that, so no conflict of interest - they wld have to pay her A LOT more if she were to only work with one brand..

Reactions: 12
I still cannot beleive Victoria was so naive to think Lydia wanted to help her to find a house. Lydia wanted to keep Victoria close to her and away from London and all her opportunities. I never pictured Victoria as a "country" girl. I always though she would do much better with a flat in London in a chic area. But is still a mistery to me why Victoria felt so desperate to be friends with Lydia back them. That much desperate to buy a house close to her.
I wouldn't be surprised if they made a move back to London at some point. If you get the the point where a £2m house in London becomes a possibility then there wouldn't be much of a difference in terms of house size Deanshanger vs London - she'd get several bedrooms and a decent sized garden but her quality of life in terms of being close to all the London things without the need to commute for hours would go up massively. Although she sometimes shows walks in a field, it's only ever with Boe, she isn't exactly heading out to the countryside to go hiking every weekend.

Reactions: 14
I can’t stand her teeth. Is so perfect that they are all identical. Perfect teeth doesn’t look like that

Reactions: 11
I think she is just paid to create content for these perfumes nothing deeper than that, so no conflict of interest - they wld have to pay her A LOT more if she were to only work with one brand..
Most of the fragrance brands she features are all under the L’Oréal group umbrella. V&R, Armani, YSL etc. So I am assuming L’Oréal like’s the idea of her followers buying products from across their range.

Reactions: 13
Wait what? She’s got a baby? Just discovered this thread - used to love her way back in like 2015 but quickly went off her!

Reactions: 5
Wait what? She’s got a baby? Just discovered this thread - used to love her way back in like 2015 but quickly went off her!
Am guessing the baby is her dog boe? She’s been quite vocal about not wanting children.
alex husband not brother has said he does want kids previously.

also, I’m no Victoria Stan but I do think the general dislike for her content, ads, repetitive vids, bra posts, loft love, perceived laziness etc boils over and becomes more of a personal attack.

if she has crooked teeth and gets them ‘fixed’, then she’s fake.
if she were to get her nose done, she’d be called fake and plastic, but not having it done she is torn down for bad angles and looking witchy.🤷🏽‍♀️

the main thing I find frustrating is her love for being super thin. I swear back when she was in the flat, she didn’t go on about how teeny she is. I’m really sad ’thin‘ is now back in 😮🙃 these poor impressionable young girls watching her on TikTok

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Am guessing the baby is her dog boe? She’s been quite vocal about not wanting children.
alex husband not brother has said he does want kids previously.

also, I’m no Victoria Stan but I do think the general dislike for her content, ads, repetitive vids, bra posts, loft love, perceived laziness etc boils over and becomes more of a personal attack.

if she has crooked teeth and gets them ‘fixed’, then she’s fake.
if she were to get her nose done, she’d be called fake and plastic, but not having it done she is torn down for bad angles and looking witchy.🤷🏽‍♀️

the main thing I find frustrating is her love for being super thin. I swear back when she was in the flat, she didn’t go on about how teeny she is. I’m really sad ’thin‘ is now back in 😮🙃 these poor impressionable young girls watching her on TikTok
I thought her husband was also her baby 😂

And about her teeth I’m sure she’s had braces and retainers for a good few years. As that’s how she developed her lisp, and also tried to claim it was the reason her lips looked fuller 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her baby is her son, his name is Alex. He doesn’t work yet

she looks like she came back from Turkey with all her fake goods

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
God every week something new is exciting and can’t wait to tell us. News flash… we aren’t excited for you Vic, we’re just out here living our own lives

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here she goes again.....why say anything at all until you know????? Is it going to change anything for us mere humans???? Nope didn't think so. What is it now a new deal no doubt

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.