Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cloak

VIP Member
I was in Chelmsford today and saw a woman coming out of Primark in a full Holland Cooper tracksuit with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth. Looked classy af

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Don't Drink the Kool Aid

I, too, have had meetings today Vic, and yet somehow have managed to refrain from taking a single selfie or making a single social media post about it.

Then again none of them were my 'faves', so maybe that's why.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
I read the transcript, I can't deal with the squealing and don't want to give her ad revenue. But highlights were:
- 20 minutes of gushing over PR products and how incredible they are and then mentioning a gift of an art set from Rebecca that was really sweet. I don't know how it came across on the video but in the transcript the difference in language was stark:
- like as has been mentioned, wrapping gifts for family and friends in Dior ribbons. I'm not even into labels but if something comes in a Dior ribbon, I expect a Dior gift. Vic is being super cheap under the pretence of being sustainable, which might be OK, if she hadn't spent 20 minutes describing a load of expensive crap that was gifted to her;
- Alex got her six mugs and a card wallet for Christmas, which she cried over. Totally reasonable and nice gift, but again, she spent 20 minutes going through gifted stuff and gushing over it!
- deciding to call the Porsche, Porsche, of course;
- confirmation they had a Land Rover before;
- apparently some of the many friends rhey invited to the Deanshanger black tie do of the year are sadly out of the country, will struggle to get there, are away or washing their hair that night.

• Haha

Don't Drink the Kool Aid

She posted this story of her lip syncing soundlessly to the peleton track and calls it “screaming”
The clip went on for far too long and it was getting awkward to watch
She looks ridiculous
I love the privilege of being able to work out (at home!) at (near as damnit) 10am, and call it 'waking herself up'. Some of us have been up (amnd working) for hours already Vic :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

Claud123

Chatty Member
After Lidl moved to a village outside MK she helped Vic to find a house in another village outside MK. I think she also encouraged Vic to leave her agency at the same time.
Since then Lidl has done her usual trick of love bombing someone she thinks is useful, which rapidly turns to not supporting those friends with their enterprises (eg Edge of Ember). In turn the friends recognise Lidl for the mean, selfish, unfeeling girl she is. End of friendship.
I still cannot beleive Victoria was so naive to think Lydia wanted to help her to find a house. Lydia wanted to keep Victoria close to her and away from London and all her opportunities. I never pictured Victoria as a "country" girl. I always though she would do much better with a flat in London in a chic area. But is still a mistery to me why Victoria felt so desperate to be friends with Lydia back them. That much desperate to buy a house close to her.

hannah123

VIP Member
I kinda hate a lot of recent comments on other threads along the lines of “there’s a cost of living crisis I can’t believe this person is shopping/going on holiday ect”, because people are still doing that and it’s not exclusive to influencers so people shouldn’t stop living. But a video of hers popped up in my feed of her Xmas presents and it’s truly one of the worst displays of consumerism and vanity I’ve ever seen. Sharing thousands upon thousands of pounds of free stuff that she won’t even use, even down to the huge block of parmesan, unless they’re opening an Italian restaurant most of it will go off before they can eat it. Dressing it up by saying how thoughtful and beautiful the present is doesn’t detract from someone who’s already incredibly wealthy being sent that much stuff and showing it off. I don’t think many people are oblivious to it and I quite like seeing some of the PR stuff people get, but jeez reign it in a bit and read the room.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Lechat

VIP Member
All this talk of manifesting a car. When she had to go to a dealership and put down a deposit and agree finance 🙄 yet she’s acting like she just dreamt about it and lo and behold it just appeared one day

• Heart

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Can I recommend to all of you this little niche indie movie THE FUCKING LORD OF THE RINGS

Don't you have friends to text your random thoughts too. Why is she thinking her followers would care.

• Haha

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
I do not understand the Lydia-led bandwagon if not caring what other people think.

1. Feedback is a gift. What you do with that feedback (by being a good judge of character, taking good advice etc) is an investment in yourself.

2.Echo chambers do not encourage growth or development. They make you deaf to your reality and flaws so you remain stuck.

• Heart
  • Haha

gossipgirldemi

VIP Member
It’s the fact she’s put the Porsche on her 2023 vision board when she’s already got it 😂 like someone said earlier it’s the equivalent of going back to write something on your to do list that you have already done, just to tick it off 😂😂😂😂😂 saddo

• Haha
  • Heart

RaeCop

Screenshot_20221212_103746_Instagram.jpg

It's especially infuriating when she reposts a quote like this before thanking Dior, Luis Vuitton, etc for all sorts of freebies. She is this quote, except the EXACT opposite. Her self worth is directly proportional to what free shit she gets, how many likes her posts get and how many people comment "OMG I love you so much!"

• Haha
  • Heart

Lechat

VIP Member
Ahh update!! She has inspired herself apparently?? The ego on this woman is off the scale 😂
And she did a load of chores and stuff most of us fit around a working week.
Slow clap. You are not a workaholic Vicky, just a sad lonely woman with no friends or hobbies so has to brag about tidying and doing washing online 🥴

04F46621-E2CC-4DB2-9A6B-DCC3811EA12B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
Oh my god, she went in the dress from the ad? Was that so people knew she featured in the ad? C'est tragique.

A cocktail dress in the same colour, cute. A ballgown at a cocktail party, ridiculous.

• Haha

supershark

VIP Member
I’ve never seen a YouTuber who releases so many clickbait titled videos — only to in the video say I won’t show you whatever it is till the next video

At the start of the year she and Alex shared lots of Porsche stuff so… I’m 99% sure what that is. So hopefully you can all sleep well without that mystery hanging over your heads 😆

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
At my work there are girls in their early 20s and I see them reading books on their lunchbreak about manifesting etc. If they've got this idea from influencers, no amount of wishing will get them stuff beyond the reach of their current salary! They'd be better off spending their lunch breaks reading books about skills that will help them get a promotion.
“Manifesting” is such a scam and reeks of unchecked privilege. Yeah, I’m sure all those people who can’t afford heat or groceries just haven’t “wished hard enough” for them. It’s one thing to have goals that you can work towards by doing things within your control, but this toxic positivity and giving impressionable people a false sense of hope (while being gifted your entire lifestyle) is both irresponsible and utterly tactless.

View attachment 1849676

It's not even a 911 😭 The Macan or Panamera isn't even considered a supercar, Vic! It's just a glorified SUV ☠
Porsche doesn’t have any fully EV vehicles for sale yet, right? 2024 is the expected launch of the Macan.

• Heart

Ciri

Chatty Member
I manifested myself a cup of coffee this morning. 😆
No way !! I also manifested a cup of coffee this morning. I have manifested harder though because the coffee had some sugar in it !
It's a sign that we are on the right path of life.

Next step will be a biscuit with the coffee, i think i can succeed ! If not, i can blame mercury's retrograde.

Every single time i will buy something, I will say that i manifested it very very hard

• Haha