InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1801844
It's especially infuriating when she reposts a quote like this before thanking Dior, Luis Vuitton, etc for all sorts of freebies. She is this quote, except the EXACT opposite. Her self worth is directly proportional to what free tit she gets, how many likes her posts get and how many people comment "OMG I love you so much!"
this is so beyond fake!!! vic if you really felt this way there would be no need to constantly repost your own posts and stories asking if everyone had seen them, and if people DO see them to go ahead and give the post a like :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well I know which Jimmy Choo PR stay I rather be. It’s crazy the different levels between A level influencer vs the fillers.
3F1E6ACA-01A9-46BA-8FB2-1A36ED304A1A.jpeg

Reactions: 8
That V+R perfume ad is the highlight of her life by the look of it, but I can't stop thinking what a horribly unattractive picture it is of her 🤢 She looks like a witch.
I actually felt bad about this. Obviously it’s a career milestone but like she looks terrible. Part of me wonders why the brand made her look so bad while another part of me wonders whether she just edits her own photos so much I don’t have a good sense of what she looks like in real life. The photos do not make me want to buy.

Reactions: 17
aka someone dropped out?!
This! Also watch Vic and Tamara avoid each other like the plague.

'ski and snow press trip being dreaming about since forever' = "I really want to have a ski holiday but no hotel wanted to do so, so I begged JC to let me in. They just called me yesterday, because someone backed out."

• Haha
Screenshot_20221213_104032_Instagram.jpg

This is so gross.

While people are choosing between heating their homes or putting gas in their car, skimping on the groceries and having to tell their kids that it's going to be a lean Christmas, these influencers are being gifted an amazing ski vacation PLUS THOUSANDS of dollars worth of swag. I've seen tone deaf before, but this is next level.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
View attachment 1804576
This is so gross.

While people are choosing between heating their homes or putting gas in their car, skimping on the groceries and having to tell their kids that it's going to be a lean Christmas, these influencers are being gifted an amazing ski vacation PLUS THOUSANDS of dollars worth of swag. I've seen tone deaf before, but this is next level.
I work in the whole marketing/pr side of things, and who believes these trips convert sales?
I understand magazine editors of old had to be wined and dined, and these trips happened, but behind many layers of privacy, where the consumer was only aware of the bag or shoes appearing in the pages of their favourite magazine as if by magic.
Why on earth would a bed full of swag labelled for Vicky from Wigan make you run out and spend your hard earned money?! I get they'll say it's pieces to be shot by the brother/husband, but honestly, she needs to read the room.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
And using the word "'family' is pathetic. 'My Jimmy Choo family' - no they're businesses who are all about making money and exploiting people. Family is not the correct word in this situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So, so gross. This is why no one likes influencers. There was no need to take that photo and post it. I think it reflects badly on the brand AND the influencer, and those marketing budgets just keep getting increased because the people at the top think it’s good ROI.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1804576
This is so gross.

9359F4D1-4178-4C45-A9D6-AAD4E1340DB2.jpeg

Zoe London posted this yesterday and suddenly feels very fitting… thought I’d share here as I shared it over on the greedy twit Em Shels page

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1804778
Zoe London posted this yesterday and suddenly feels very fitting… thought I’d share here as I shared it over on the greedy twit Em Shels page
Don’t worry y’all. Vic will post about her annual donations to charities because shes’s.such.a.good.person 🙄

Last year was like £10k iirc (which is waaaaaay less than what all the free tit throughout the year retails for). And then the Frow stans on Lidl’s page will bow down to Vic’s charm and blessings 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Don’t worry y’all. Vic will post about her annual donations to charities because shes’s.such.a.good.person 🙄

Last year was like £10k iirc (which is waaaaaay less than what all the free tit throughout the year retails for). And then the Frow stans on Lidl’s page will bow down to Vic’s charm and blessings 🤮
Smells like a tax deduction with free added head pats to me

• Heart
View attachment 1804576
This is so gross.

I would be embarrassed to show all of this, most of which, after much initial and prefunctory squealing, she’ll probably turn around and sell for cash.

And, Jimmy Choo, just in case you do follow your influencers, you have lost my future business. Never again will I even consider anything from your brand. This is excessive, insensitive and very, very off putting. Ugh! (And, believe me, I’ll tell and show all my friends about this disgusting display. Taking a screenshot right now.)

Reactions: 11
I’m sure no airports were closed yday and a lot of flights weren’t cancelled, it was the weekend that was bad!
I know Gatwick was closed and Heathrow had to close on runway in the morning but I think everything reopened later in the evening. I’m surprised she didn’t blame the poor taxi driver from Paris for taking her the wrong way to the airport 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1804576
This is so gross.

not to mention she isnt the only one on this trip so that amount of gross-ness is multiplied.
I dont get why Victoria thinks that by showing off the swag and the trip would endear her audience to herself and the brand. NOPE.
The real life people would can casually drop thousands of pounds on the swag that she is showing off arent those that watch her YT videos or reels, and if they do they are probably laughing at her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.