Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grannypinks

Just leaving this here:

Basically The Secret is how all this manifestation junk started.

Vic is almost worse than Lydia. Lydia at least puts her whole awful self on display all at once. Someone with a brain and some critical thinking skills can easily tell that she’s a horrible and fake person after one or two videos. Vic, on the other hand, is really stealthy about it. She gets image control so makes sure to act all bubbly and saccharine in videos, with the veil dropping every once in a while. I imagine all these influencers have info on each other squirreled away so if one person speaks up, someone else can give some vague rebuttal in a video.

I’ve done some research on lab grown diamonds just out of curiosity and that’s kind of the conclusion I’ve come to. Vegan leather is plastic. Yes, there are some plant based ones but they aren’t that widely available and even most of the plant based options are still mixed with plastic. Lab grown diamonds, while probably better in terms of human rights, take A LOT of water and energy to create. So environmentally, since the process mimics what has happened over millions of years naturally, not so great.

Your best bet is to buy secondhand leather and preowned diamonds if you want to avoid all of the potential negative pitfalls of buying new 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's what I thought it meant. Thank you for clarifying :)

• Heart
Reactions: 1

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Harri is not in black tie. There are strict rules to black tie and one of them is always a Bow Tie.
Women is usually floor length - but apparently if the “host” are of relax nature (these two are not black tie people, despite the parties they attend).... short dresses can be permitted.

I personally think she just liked the idea and the word Black Tie. In then end It was just two other influencer couples (Suzie and Sarah and their +1) and 1 of Harri mate?

In the end look like a nice dinner amongst couples, with standard food and Christmas decorations. Her speech about the guest list being small, makes it out this was not planned well in advance. This whole “party” did not warrant a “Black Tie” affair.

View attachment 1846694
View attachment 1846697
My apologies. I thought modern black tie now afforded a black silk necktie. I can’t find a source for that though so concede. I will note that as a frequenter of actual black tie events, many men are attending with the necktie. He was probably fed up w Vic’s request too!

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
So, I'm assuming Vic went to the Viktor & Rolf party last night, because she is THE face of the holiday campaign. But you'd think she'd have posted SOMETHING from the event already. Then again, maybe Harrison didn't get around to over editing the images yet.
Sue did already.