InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she - and multiple other "influencers" -- whine about December being such a busy time for them as though they're UNIQUE in this and we should feel sorry for them because they have to influence people to shop.

Hello. It's a busy time for EVERYONE in EVERY industry.

You can get off your pedestal now, thanks.
Right? And we don't have the luxury of going to the spa on some company's dime to relax after such a hard day. Or to regift luxury products originally gifted to her from different brands.
I also enjoyed how she was giving advice to other influencers on how to grow partnerships with brands. I don't think anyone is taking notes from you Vic regarding being an influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s interesting “during the busiest time of the year” her dinner and lunches invites have all a sudden dried up? Where did you go Vic?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In her vlog she repeatedly mention how she and her team have been working on long term brand engagements so that her work is more organised in terms of calendar etc and that long term engagement is what she thinks her audience wants blah blah blah

but she still messed up her uploads, late for events, missed shows, whining abt how busy, still is a face of every new perfume - that sense of being organised, staying on top of things, being selective abt brands isnt evident to me - what on earth makes her think that people want to be all decked out head to toe in Holland Cooper? Lols

she fusses too much and doesnt have much personal style (same with her friend Suzi) and everything got to be all about her her her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she was encouraging her to buy this! 😬. Or maybe I can.

34ED035D-2195-4EF8-8BCC-1BA49EAC5F56.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Over in Susie's vlog they mention how Vic has never read the last HP book and she says the reason is, verbatim, "Because the hype was too much and I don't like to follow the hype.'

Hope the NHS can support her severe constipation issue because she SO FULL OF tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Spending the day thanking all the brands for all her freebies. It is actually maddening. Here I am in two blankets because I can't put on my heating until my son gets home from school. It is just so braggy and in your face. One after another

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20221212_103746_Instagram.jpg

It's especially infuriating when she reposts a quote like this before thanking Dior, Luis Vuitton, etc for all sorts of freebies. She is this quote, except the EXACT opposite. Her self worth is directly proportional to what free tit she gets, how many likes her posts get and how many people comment "OMG I love you so much!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I just saw a TikTok (not by her) that stated HC is an „old money brand that makes you look expensive and elegant“. This feels like gaslighting

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just saw a TikTok (not by her) that stated HC is an „old money brand that makes you look expensive and elegant“. This feels like gaslighting
says a very new money person who likes to plaster logos everywhere so people know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let's be real.... NO ONE is going to Vicky for style advice.

Her style is basic and generic af. Gosh I hope she decides to be someone knew in 2023 because 2022 has been zzzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh gosh what was she wearing in Josie's vlog for the dog walk :ROFLMAO: looked totally out of place in her ankle length HC coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.