InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way a night at her house qualifies for a black tie dress code. If she wants a black tie affair — she should pony up the money for a luxe night in London

But we all know she’s too cheap to pay for her and her pals to do that.

Also, when your “black tie” outfit is free to you — you really have no right dictating what others wear who buy their own clothes like the rest of us wear. #theend

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
There’s no way a night at her house qualifies for a black tie dress code. If she wants a black tie affair — she should pony up the money for a luxe night in London

But we all know she’s too cheap to pay for her and her pals to do that.

Also, when your “black tie” outfit is free to you — you really have no right dictating what others wear who buy their own clothes like the rest of us wear. #theend
i thought the same. She made a point of saying her friends were the tattooed and casual dress kinda people, so what makes her think the men will have a tux or the women will have a plethora of evening gowns to choose from? Like so many influencers, it’s the fact they ASSUME everyone lives like them and their wardrobes full of free stuff.
Nothing wrong with getting dressed up for a house party (my family do it but we know everyone has tuxedo and cocktail dresses and specifically request black tie nights) but for those that don’t, it’s either buying or hiring a tux and buying an evening gown they may never wear again. I would never ask a bunch of friends who I know don’t frequent black tie evenings, to go to that expense.

She was the same talking about skiing holidays compared to beach holidays and justifying why they CHOSE to have a ski holiday right now. You are literally being paid for this holiday. Like you were literally paid for all your beach holidays this year. That’s why! When you’re sent on numerous free beach holidays and then offered a free ski holiday (even if you paid 2 days yourself) then it’s easy to say why you love a ski holiday now and then. For most, it’s one or the other or none at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I thought it was crappy that she said suzie has the gold jumpsuit but she wanted to try it and told suzie she was ordering it and suzie said she would wear something else if vic wanted to wear it. She should have told suzie that she could wear it as she had it first!
I never heard that bit as I skipped some as it was boring me but that jumpsuit was horrid anyway.

Reactions: 8
i thought the same. She made a point of saying her friends were the tattooed and casual dress kinda people, so what makes her think the men will have a tux or the women will have a plethora of evening gowns to choose from? Like so many influencers, it’s the fact they ASSUME everyone lives like them and their wardrobes full of free stuff.
Nothing wrong with getting dressed up for a house party (my family do it but we know everyone has tuxedo and cocktail dresses and specifically request black tie nights) but for those that don’t, it’s either buying or hiring a tux and buying an evening gown they may never wear again. I would never ask a bunch of friends who I know don’t frequent black tie evenings, to go to that expense.

She was the same talking about skiing holidays compared to beach holidays and justifying why they CHOSE to have a ski holiday right now. You are literally being paid for this holiday. Like you were literally paid for all your beach holidays this year. That’s why! When you’re sent on numerous free beach holidays and then offered a free ski holiday (even if you paid 2 days yourself) then it’s easy to say why you love a ski holiday now and then. For most, it’s one or the other or none at all!
This was so odd. Girl you weren’t on holiday. You were on a press trip and tried to make it seem like you were jetsetting. I find it super rude to the sponsor Jimmy Choo.

Reactions: 15

Exactly 👏👏

she and other influencers have completely lost touch with reality. 99.9% of the population uses their money from work to buy their clothing and trips.

Sure she can buy a Porsche etc but the attitude from her towards her friends is so rude. They pay for everything in their lives like the rest of us - and even the Uber wealthy. Vicky is in a small class of people who gets everything in her wardrobe for free. When you read her description boxes basically every item will have a * indicating a pr freebie

That’s a privilege average people don’t have. And yes she might want to feel posh and play dress up on NYE but she’s doing so in gifted clothing and gifted shoes and gifted makeup.

Unless she’s going to set all her pals up with a Net a Porter or washcloth store gift certificate she has ZERO room imo to dictate what they wear.

And on top of that her attitude is gross for a hostess. Why would you want your guests to be uncomfortable and dress differently than they like and can afford - all bc you like living a charade.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s so predictable - all she’s worried about is getting some high flash photos from the brother husband with champagne and glitter. Obviously her ‘normal’ friends dressed as they’re comfortable would be the ‘aesthetic’

Reactions: 11
The privilege of being a rich white guy and posting this photo 🤦‍♀️
“Rich”adjacent. He’s riding his wife’s coattails and hanging on by a thread. I can’t believe he posted that. I know he’s into moody ish, but that was very odd and off putting. He looks like a certain type of criminal from an episode of Law and Order SVU. That was in bad form.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have also this kind of wallpaper.
On this wallpaper, there are all the influencers that I want to see disappear from social media.
I am manifesting very hard for this to happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Is putting the Porsche logo on there the equivalent of me adding something I've already done to my to do list just so I can tick it off and say I've achieved something?

She's such a superficial new money bint. Like maybe try manifesting yourself hobbies and interests, not more new money stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is putting the Porsche logo on there the equivalent of me adding something I've already done to my to do list just so I can tick it off and say I've achieved something?

She's such a superficial new money bint. Like maybe try manifesting yourself hobbies and interests, not more new money stuff.
I also can’t wait for her to do over the ground floor of the house in 10 shades of beige 2 years behind everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand this board at all. Is the goal to wear billowy coats after getting hip dip filler surgery?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha is she ok? She’s going on and on about peoples opinions of her. Shows she is bothered and it affects her no matter what she says. The thing is, I expect it’s not because she is worried or has low confidence it’s because she’s a narc and obsessed with what everyone thinks of her. She wants everyone to see her the way she thinks she should be seen

F55AF477-B069-4268-8994-735018889FB5.jpeg
C494652A-5943-42C1-BD83-D68D474EE518.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Haha is she ok? She’s going on and on about peoples opinions of her. Shows she is bothered and it affects her no matter what she says. The thing is, I expect it’s not because she is worried or has low confidence it’s because she’s a narc and obsessed with what everyone thinks of her. She wants everyone to see her the way she thinks she should be seen

View attachment 1833644View attachment 1833645

I wish influencers would leave this bullshit in 2022 and get some REAL LIFE THERAPY. This isn’t helping you, Vic. It’s a bandaid to actually addressing the root causes to your narcissism, low self-esteem and, possibly, horrible style LOL.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have also this kind of wallpaper.
On this wallpaper, there are all the influencers that I want to see disappear from social media.
I am manifesting very hard for this to happen.
Gosh, I hope you’re successful! The word “influence” sets me off now, even when it has nothing to do with airhead twits like the Vic. When I hear or see “influencer,” I want to slap someone . . . or worse.

What I really want to know is how some of these clueless, intellectually challenged (I’m trying to be nice here - it’s still the holiday season) are capable of influencing anyone to do or buy anything in the first place. Have we morphed into a bunch of sheep to be led around by the nose by silly over-filled, over-bleached, over-made up logo queens? I say that it’s time we take back the power!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.