InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I am unaffected by others" but i block them and delete their messages when they call out my bullshit
"I am not here to impress ..." says the twit who show off / brag every single gift she received

She is so full of 💩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I do not understand the Lydia-led bandwagon if not caring what other people think.

1. Feedback is a gift. What you do with that feedback (by being a good judge of character, taking good advice etc) is an investment in yourself.

2.Echo chambers do not encourage growth or development. They make you deaf to your reality and flaws so you remain stuck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This pathetic blog post only proves her to be such a terrible writer and also incredibly shallow. No wonder no one reads her blog anymore. It‘s embarrassing this woman has a PhD.

But really — who needs to manifest a beige or black outfit?

For one she can get those by just walking into her closet that is full or both already but also… how is that worth a third of her personal goals for the year?

What a terribly sad and pathetic person she is.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
This pathetic blog post only proves her to be such a terrible writer and also incredibly shallow. No wonder no one reads her blog anymore. It‘s embarrassing this woman has a PhD.

But really — who needs to manifest a beige or black outfit?

For one she can get those by just walking into her closet that is full or both already but also… how is that worth a third of her personal goals for the year?

What a terribly sad and pathetic person she is.

It’s even more stupid to write a blogpost teaching people how to create a collage of material things they want to own for the coming year… Vic is really thick. 😒 calling it a mood board or watever just a dumb euphemism.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Scraping the barrel or what! This whole manifesting stuff has gone too far. Fair enough to use it to focus on goals or whatever but it’s getting flogged as a lifestyle now and gives me mollie Mae ‘we all have the same 24hr vibes’. So if you’re poor and have a tit car maybe you just didn’t manifest or work hard enough. So bleeping patronising.
And the people that claim manifesting gets them what they want are always in privileged situations to begin with, so isn’t exactly a stretch to manifest a Porsche and designer beige clothes when you’re rich and can afford those things anyway?
A great experiment would be for an influencer to live on £24k with a high rent and stressful job in a city and see how they get on with manifesting then.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
A great experiment would be for an influencer to live on £24k with a high rent and stressful job in a city and see how they get on with manifesting then.
excellent idea! That would actually make much more interesting content too than her unboxing more overpriced white collared shirts she didn’t pay for. Imagine her squealing over having to take the bus instead of an Uber to afford her heating bill this winter

Those hustling and strapped for time bc they’re juggling multiple jobs to make ends meet, families, etc are not spending HOURS on Pinterest curating 10 images for the perfect “vision” board. 🥴 Like how does this chick not see how humiliating and insulting this blog post is?

She’s making herself sound more bleeping stupid than we already knew she was today 😆 Her manifesto even includes instruction how to make a photo collage as if anyone with an iPhone or two brain cells doesn’t know how to do that in 2023 🙈

#endingtheyearwithabang #ofstupidity

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
excellent idea! That would actually make much more interesting content too than her unboxing more overpriced white collared shirts she didn’t pay for. Imagine her squealing over having to take the bus instead of an Uber to afford her heating bill this winter

Those hustling and strapped for time bc they’re juggling multiple jobs to make ends meet, families, etc are not spending HOURS on Pinterest curating 10 images for the perfect “vision” board. 🥴 Like how does this chick not see how humiliating and insulting this blog post is?

She’s making herself sound more bleeping stupid than we already knew she was today 😆 Her manifesto even includes instruction how to make a photo collage as if anyone with an iPhone or two brain cells doesn’t know how to do that in 2023 🙈

#endingtheyearwithabang #ofstupidity

To give her credit, she has served quite a few bangs this whole year and I have only started following this thread in the second half of the year 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
It seems that Vic thinks that putting everything on a vision board will make her dreams come true. It's kinda funny on how people like her rely on others to give them what they want.

Reactions: 14
It’s the fact she’s put the Porsche on her 2023 vision board when she’s already got it 😂 like someone said earlier it’s the equivalent of going back to write something on your to do list that you have already done, just to tick it off 😂😂😂😂😂 saddo

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s the fact she’s put the Porsche on her 2023 vision board when she’s already got it 😂 like someone said earlier it’s the equivalent of going back to write something on your to do list that you have already done, just to tick it off 😂😂😂😂😂 saddo
Did she get a new Porsche? Is it on *pr loan?*

Reactions: 5
Did she get a new Porsche? Is it on *pr loan?*
she said in her last video about buying a luxury sports car — that she ordered a new car last January and it was now ready. She didn’t say it’s a Porsche or even show the car bc it wasn’t yet at her house…. but she’s posted the Porsche logo on multiple actions so we are guessing that’s the brand

She did mention it’s an electric sports car so I suppose it’s like these

Attachments

I need a video of Victoria in the Porsche centre, filing out paperwork, and a car reveal, like these Sophie Shohet's videos.
I really don't trust her when it comes to this, because she in the past said that she bought a Bentley, but she returned it. Turns out it was a PR Loan from Bentley UK. ☠

But this car purchase speaks volumes on where she likes spending her money. She'd rather "buy" a new car, than to spend the money on fixing their house.

she said in her last video about buying a luxury sports car — that she ordered a new car last January and it was now ready. She didn’t say it’s a Porsche or even show the car bc it wasn’t yet at her house…. but she’s posted the Porsche logo on multiple actions so we are guessing that’s the brand

She did mention it’s an electric sports car so I suppose it’s like these

Reactions: 8
Why would she order the gold jumpsuit and tell Suzi she basically has dibs on wearing it?! Pretty crappy friend, I’d say. Suzi wore it better as she can fill out the top.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Vic went to Claire Chanelle’s Rue Sloan launch, right? But she never mentioned it or waxed poetic about the coats. And now she wants ANOTHER bleeping coat?!

• Sick
Genuinely is she ok? She is manic on insta.

Saying her dog is good looking and takes after her??
She’s sitting on the sofa in full make up and a blazer.
Then this manic list because she’s bored? And it’s a list of chores, exercising and washing.

Vicky hun, no one is bored because most of us work 40 hour weeks, commute, family stuff on top a year round. So chilling out over Xmas is a well earned break for most of us.
Everyone is sick of this hustle culture and needing to do stuff. She’s only bored because she is a boring vapid turd.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Can I recommend to all of you this little niche indie movie THE bleeping LORD OF THE RINGS

Don't you have friends to text your random thoughts too. Why is she thinking her followers would care.

• Haha
Genuinely is she ok? She is manic on insta.

Saying her dog is good looking and takes after her??
She’s sitting on the sofa in full make up and a blazer.
Then this manic list because she’s bored? And it’s a list of chores, exercising and washing.

Vicky hun, no one is bored because most of us work 40 hour weeks, commute, family stuff on top a year round. So chilling out over Xmas is a well earned break for most of us.
Everyone is sick of this hustle culture and needing to do stuff. She’s only bored because she is a boring vapid turd.
Jesus, she's a void of vapidness. If the best thing she can think to do with her time is to do the washing that says a lot.

Like, get a hobby. Try something new. I'm sat here currently trying out a new craft that my sister bought me a kit for at Christmas.

There is no such thing as boredom, just boring people.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m wondering she’s been drinking or taking something because her verbal diarrhoea is weird.

And yes that recommendation for LOTR was so bizarre!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can I recommend to all of you this little niche indie movie THE bleeping LORD OF THE RINGS

Don't you have friends to text your random thoughts too. Why is she thinking her followers would care.
To be fair, I think she’s prob recommending the new series. I’m surprised she hasn’t aff linked it though because it’s on Amazon. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair, I think she’s prob recommending the new series. I’m surprised she hasn’t aff linked it though because it’s on Amazon. :LOL:
You're giving her too much credit, pretty sure she'd have used the rings of power title if that was the case. And she did name Harry Potter, another independent franchise 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.