InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kinda hate a lot of recent comments on other threads along the lines of “there’s a cost of living crisis I can’t believe this person is shopping/going on holiday ect”, because people are still doing that and it’s not exclusive to influencers so people shouldn’t stop living. But a video of hers popped up in my feed of her Xmas presents and it’s truly one of the worst displays of consumerism and vanity I’ve ever seen. Sharing thousands upon thousands of pounds of free stuff that she won’t even use, even down to the huge block of parmesan, unless they’re opening an Italian restaurant most of it will go off before they can eat it. Dressing it up by saying how thoughtful and beautiful the present is doesn’t detract from someone who’s already incredibly wealthy being sent that much stuff and showing it off. I don’t think many people are oblivious to it and I quite like seeing some of the PR stuff people get, but jeez reign it in a bit and read the room.
It’s WORSE coming from Vic because she always bangs on afterwards about how she’s so sustainable, like she’s above consumerism and over consumption. When she is one of the worst offenders I’ve ever seen. One rule for Queen Vic, another for her loyal subjects 🙄

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand the need to reveal all the gifts at one time. That’s the excess to me. Announce the brand. Show two or three things. Say thanks. Move on. The amount of bottles alone that she pulled from that hamper was so excessive.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How do you manifest a bleeping car? You just go to the dealership, order it, it comes, you drive it off the lot. If you can afford it is another thing, but it’s not like she bought some special edition Massarati where they only make 5 a year.

Buying a car is 100% in your control, Vic. You manifested nothing.
I manifested myself a cup of coffee this morning. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No way !! I also manifested a cup of coffee this morning. I have manifested harder though because the coffee had some sugar in it !
It's a sign that we are on the right path of life.

Next step will be a biscuit with the coffee, i think i can succeed ! If not, i can blame mercury's retrograde.

Every single time i will buy something, I will say that i manifested it very very hard

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I manifest that the influencer bubble bursts and these privilege arseholes have to get a real job

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I don’t understand the need to reveal all the gifts at one time. That’s the excess to me. Announce the brand. Show two or three things. Say thanks. Move on. The amount of bottles alone that she pulled from that hamper was so excessive.
If I was from the brands I'd be pissed, cos it was like a 'gift dump' of her showing each item for a few secs and then moving on. She didn't seem genuinely enthusiastic about any of them. Quite a lazy way to make content from them, she could have been more subtle and drip fed them (eg candles in one post, food and drink in another).

The way she picked things up from the dining table was like the bit in Bargain Hunt where the contestants items are laid in the table and the auctioneer is saying if they're naff or quality.

Reactions: 12
I manifested myself oral surgery this morning, and if it keeps on going, I could buy a Porsche instead (but I don’t want one!).

She doesn’t even eat dairy! She always goes on about that vegan cheese.
That’s right. Supposedly she and the boy are big into that vegan cheese. Oh, well, she’ll divide it up and give it as gifts! I’m sure that some of her besties have been manifesting Parmigiana Reggiani.

I manifest that the influencer bubble bursts and these privilege arseholes have to get a real job
YES, YES . . . YES. Please powers that be!🙏

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Jimmy Choo have posted a series of stories featuring the influencers they flew out to the French Alps. Sarah Lysander and Tamara are there. No Vic!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Jimmy Choo have posted a series of stories featuring the influencers they flew out to the French Alps. Sarah Lysander and Tamara are there. No Vic!!

Yesss I noticed that too! They featured the JC girls time to time (Tamara, Yoyo, etc) but never Victoria nor even once except for that reel where they passed the bag. Not a single photo on the feed. Victoria must be seething. The day that / if she gets on their feed, she will be raving about it at the same level as her Flowerbomb ad.

Reactions: 7
There's a reason why she's the nose of YouTube and not really a fashion influencer. She always looks so awkward when she tries to 'model' clothes, shoes, makeup, jewelry... Then again watching her try to describe perfume is awkward too. So... How is she an influencer again?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.