InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely is she ok? She is manic on insta.

Saying her dog is good looking and takes after her??
She’s sitting on the sofa in full make up and a blazer.
Then this manic list because she’s bored? And it’s a list of chores, exercising and washing.

Vicky hun, no one is bored because most of us work 40 hour weeks, commute, family stuff on top a year round. So chilling out over Xmas is a well earned break for most of us.
Everyone is sick of this hustle culture and needing to do stuff. She’s only bored because she is a boring vapid turd.
My exact thoughts too!

Girl, get a grip. You’re bored because all you do throughout the year is dress up, dance around your attic, aff link tit to death and go to events/on free vacations. Now you have one where you have nothing to do because your contracts are all up for the holidays. Just get off your phone. And why does what you bake have to be “healthy”. Just bleeping bake what you want without the added adjectives.

Hilarious “read a book” isn’t listed…that’s all I’ve been doing. That and eating Christmas cookies 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can we normalize not doing anything? Like even during the week where most of us just try to shut off for a bit or get caught up on our day jobs, Vic has to brag about doing all the things. I mean, most of these things us normal people do on weekends, but still.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Imagine having a list which is basically “have brunch, online shop, exercise, have dinner, have a bath, upload some videos, watch a movie” and thinking it’s indicative of being a “workaholic”? Most people feed themselves, order a few bits, exercise and do a couple of chores every day *on top of normal full time jobs*!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
bleeping hell! That list 🤣🤣 they would just be side things that wouldn’t make “the list” if I was to write down what I do every day as just a normal with a full time job. She’s jokes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Then this manic list because she’s bored? And it’s a list of chores, exercising and washing.

Vicky hun, no one is bored because most of us work 40 hour weeks, commute, family stuff on top a year round. So chilling out over Xmas is a well earned break for most of us.
Everyone is sick of this hustle culture and needing to do stuff. She’s only bored because she is a boring vapid turd.
did I read that right? She spelt her own website incorrectly? Inthefrow.con ???

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The dog comment is so weird. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a daft bint who calls myself and my other half our dogs mum and dad but in a joking way. I would never ever say he was our “offspring” because that is bizarre. So bizarre.

Reactions: 15
Ahh update!! She has inspired herself apparently?? The ego on this woman is off the scale 😂
And she did a load of chores and stuff most of us fit around a working week.
Slow clap. You are not a workaholic Vicky, just a sad lonely woman with no friends or hobbies so has to brag about tidying and doing washing online 🥴

04F46621-E2CC-4DB2-9A6B-DCC3811EA12B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

out of this massive list there's so much to pick at, but for some reason her writing "yday" instead of "yesterday" has absolutely sent me over the edge. I've never ONCE seen it written like that!! are you too busy thinking of fake tasks to actually spell normally, vic?? best selling author my ass

• Haha
The bored to-do lists and talking to herself stories are just crazy, she has nothing better to do.
bored around the house, playing dress up, posting stories with stupid captions …. So so so relatable

The funniest part to me was that she purchased the boots "on our advice" yet the vote was not to buy them.. Almost like it didn't matter either way anyway... At least wait until the story expires so people can't check!
She really cant string a proper sentence together.

The funniest part to me was that she purchased the boots "on our advice" yet the vote was not to buy them.. Almost like it didn't matter either way anyway... At least wait until the story expires so people can't check!
Maybe she means the brown suede knee high ones?! Either way, waste of money NAP voucher.

Reactions: 10
The “votes” are to boost engagement, all the stories are probably pre-scheduled anyway. She really doesn’t care about anyone’s opinion I don’t think

Reactions: 11
She’s titled it ‘the best year in her career’ Uhmm really?? I don’t see it. I don’t think she’s achieved anything

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s titled it ‘the best year in her career’ Uhmm really?? I don’t see it. I don’t think she’s achieved anything
In fairness to her, she managed to achieve what I thought was impossible, missing a show at fashion week when she only had one show to go to that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.