InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope the ‘feast’ consisted of more than those four dishes! Looks meagre
And, it’s all a disgusting looking “beige.” And the huge soirée she was bragging about turned into a rather simple supper for seven. How classy!

Reactions: 8
All their expressions in that set of New Year photos
Esp Vic and Suzi - their faces and laughter, so busy faking posing it up for the pictures to show off what a “good time they are having. They look ridiculous. So Suzi’s hot, big shot DJ bf has no NYE gig somewhere and could attend the pathetic non-Black tie gathering? Lol.

Her defensive reason for why more people arent at her party. Well, it looks like her dining area cldnt have seat more people anyway. Barely any more space (and food to go around.

Vic is really the Queen of Self-Hype but disappointing reality.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve always felt like she thinks she’s above Suze. Bets on her not making the first cut… then when the No rsvps started rolling in, she sent her out an invite to get numbers up? Seemed like she initially wanted it to be their non-influencer, tattooed and band T mates… of what there is maybe 1?! in attendance? Let’s be honest, her “mates” had the same reaction we had to the dress code and made their excuses…

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20230102_010237_Instagram.jpg

Absolutely dying laughing that their black tie NYE party was basically what me and my friends do - a curry, maybe some sort of game and drinking - but with an added layer of discomfort and pretentiousness. The fact they're dressed up in bow ties to sit in the manchild's mancave is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 1847194

Absolutely dying laughing that their black tie NYE party was basically what me and my friends do - a curry, maybe some sort of game and drinking - but with an added layer of discomfort and pretentiousness. The fact they're dressed up in bow ties to sit in the manchild's mancave is ridiculous.

What a contrast to the pretentious “curated” pics that Vic posted!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All their expressions in that set of New Year photos
Esp Vic and Suzi - their faces and laughter, so busy faking posing it up for the pictures to show off what a “good time they are having. They look ridiculous. So Suzi’s hot, big shot DJ bf has no NYE gig somewhere and could attend the pathetic non-Black tie gathering? Lol.

Her defensive reason for why more people arent at her party. Well, it looks like her dining area cldnt have seat more people anyway. Barely any more space (and food to go around.

Vic is really the Queen of Self-Hype but disappointing reality.
She makes it sound like she invited 30 odd people and only 4 could make it. Personally I wouldn't have revealed that as it gives off an air of pity! The fact she went ahead with a black tie theme for her at home dinner party is just bizarre.

Reactions: 13
DE739592-2FD1-4A0A-BE33-2424C5DA3BFC.jpeg

All that money and she can’t get makeup advice? Why is her foundation YELLOW but she somehow still looks grey and dusty?! Her hair tone and makeup is all wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another ill-fitting coat she doesn’t need 🙄 2023 is off to a great unnecessary consumption start!

F1553000-401C-4AB2-A028-39AC42782CCC.png

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20230102_221305_Instagram.jpg

So she is sucking up to Doina Ciobanu now? I mean she sent Doina her Edge of Ember collabs after she realized she wasn't selling out!

Doina never wore it on IG, but only thanked Victoria for the free gift. ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
S’cuse me as I’m just catching up but am I right in thinking she wanged on about how great the Range Rover was that they had on loan and how she wanted to buy it, but the whole time they had a Porsche on order??!

Reactions: 12
She makes it sound like she invited 30 odd people and only 4 could make it. Personally I wouldn't have revealed that as it gives off an air of pity! The fact she went ahead with a black tie theme for her at home dinner party is just bizarre.
Yeh this part didn’t make sense. The shout outs to the people in Chicago or those looking after loved ones. Girl-these people never had any intention or capability of making it out to your dinky party. Call a spade a spade. You tried to have an influencer event to photograph and people don’t typically give up their NYE for that stuff.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Talk about all about me me me me me and loving yourself. If she could eat herself she would

Reactions: 10
Do you think she keeps her heels on in the house? I know that’s a random question but stiletto heels ruin the flooring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All this talk of manifesting a car. When she had to go to a dealership and put down a deposit and agree finance 🙄 yet she’s acting like she just dreamt about it and lo and behold it just appeared one day

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So resolutions are meant to be won? Lol
That mask is $395.00 (Canadian) for 75ml or 2.5 oz. I don't know how much you'd get out of one container, but she doesn't have to pay for any of them, I bet she uses it pretty liberally. Must be nice to not have to worry about having to choose between putting gas in the car, getting groceries or spending $395.00 on a face mask! You'd think she'd get a clue, but until the sponsorships dry up and she actually has to start paying for tit, she'll continue to flaunt her luxury lifestyle.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.