InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you manifest a bleeping car? You just go to the dealership, order it, it comes, you drive it off the lot. If you can afford it is another thing, but it’s not like she bought some special edition Massarati where they only make 5 a year.

Buying a car is 100% in your control, Vic. You manifested nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
How do you manifest a bleeping car? You just go to the dealership, order it, it comes, you drive it off the lot. If you can afford it is another thing, but it’s not like she bought some special edition Massarati where they only make 5 a year.

Buying a car is 100% in your control, Vic. You manifested nothing.
she more than likely isn’t purchasing the car outright either, it will be a lease purchase

Reactions: 13
It’s such a novelty to her to actually spend her own money on something that she has to call it ~manifesting~

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This is what grinds my gear with this manifesting bollocks. It just implies anyone who doesn’t have what they want hasn’t wished for it hard enough.
When in reality a rich woman has gone to a dealership and got the car she wanted as she has enough for the deposit and a good enough credit rating for the finance. Like, well done 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This is what grinds my gear with this manifesting bollocks. It just implies anyone who doesn’t have want they want hasn’t wished for it hard enough.
When in reality a rich woman has gone to a dealership and got the car she wanted as she has enough for the deposit and a good enough credit rating for the finance. Like, well done 🙄
At my work there are girls in their early 20s and I see them reading books on their lunchbreak about manifesting etc. If they've got this idea from influencers, no amount of wishing will get them stuff beyond the reach of their current salary! They'd be better off spending their lunch breaks reading books about skills that will help them get a promotion.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20230103_072902_Instagram.jpg

It's not even a 911 😭 The Macan or Panamera isn't even considered a supercar, Vic! It's just a glorified SUV ☠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
At my work there are girls in their early 20s and I see them reading books on their lunchbreak about manifesting etc. If they've got this idea from influencers, no amount of wishing will get them stuff beyond the reach of their current salary! They'd be better off spending their lunch breaks reading books about skills that will help them get a promotion.
“Manifesting” is such a scam and reeks of unchecked privilege. Yeah, I’m sure all those people who can’t afford heat or groceries just haven’t “wished hard enough” for them. It’s one thing to have goals that you can work towards by doing things within your control, but this toxic positivity and giving impressionable people a false sense of hope (while being gifted your entire lifestyle) is both irresponsible and utterly tactless.

View attachment 1849676

It's not even a 911 😭 The Macan or Panamera isn't even considered a supercar, Vic! It's just a glorified SUV ☠
Porsche doesn’t have any fully EV vehicles for sale yet, right? 2024 is the expected launch of the Macan.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So resolutions are meant to be won? Lol

And she is finally sitting in her manifested car
Resolutions or not, I sure wish she’d get it through her rather dense head that self-tan should be washed off the palms of the hands. She looks dirty!

View attachment 1849676

Yep, and is she too stupid to know that? Or maybe she was “manifesting” a 911; didn’t “manifest” hard enough or often enough, and this is all the gods would give her. Guess she gave up on the Bentley manifesting, as that produced no results other than a rental. That was her dreeaammm car (squeal, squeal!). Remember that?)

“Manifesting” is such a scam and reeks of unchecked privilege. Yeah, I’m sure all those people who can’t afford heat or groceries just haven’t “wished hard enough” for them. It’s one thing to have goals that you can work towards by doing things within your control, but this toxic positivity and giving impressionable people a false sense of hope (while being gifted your entire lifestyle) is both irresponsible and utterly tactless.

Porsche doesn’t have any fully EV vehicles for sale yet, right? 2024 is the expected launch of the Macan.
Ugh - I’d love to see “manifesting” kicked out of the English language along with “influencer”!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s such a novelty to her to actually spend her own money on something that she has to call it ~manifesting~
This is the truest thing e v e r 😂 how sad!

also I went around to a friends house for new years which was organised on the morning of and she had more people then up that Vic 😂 honestly hyped that up way to much for 4 other people to come over hahaha. Can’t believe she can’t see how she’s outed herself here

• Haha
Manifesting is such bo****ks, we can all 'manifest' cars and houses when we have a £250k income:mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 19

We have the fully electric Porsche sports car that she is driving, it’s the Taycan, definitely a sports car, extremely fast, but unfortunately poorly built the air con and heating fail regularly!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She bought the Taycan didn’t she? Im sure that’s what we saw when she picked it up. Definitely not a SUV

Reactions: 7
Im just posting this here, since we all know that she desperately wanted Bentley to give her a free car! (See attachments)

So she had 2 PR trips with Bentley, they loaned her the GT for her birthday 2021, and since then she bought her Range Rover, had Maserati loan them a car for her roommate's birthday!

Never got a free car from them, so she just got another 'lease' for her Porsche. I'm going to bet that this is just a lease, we all know she hasn't got any spare change lying around.
Screenshot_20230103_193548_YouTube.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 10.48.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 10.48.50 PM.png

Reactions: 5
Vic def got the Taycan - fully electric sports car. Looks like a fatter wider 911 style. I know a few people with one . Josie has either the Cayman or Macan which is the 4x4 hybrid

Reactions: 3
Vic def got the Taycan - fully electric sports car. Looks like a fatter wider 911 style. I know a few people with one . Josie has either the Cayman or Macan which is the 4x4 hybrid
Wow, is Porsche the new January 2023 trend for UK influencers? Is there a vlog on which Teefers shows the Porsche?

I'm just waiting if Lidl takes the plunge!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahhh thanks, friends! I didn’t see the bit when she went to pick it up.

I was just thinking, it wouldn’t be so hilarious that she’s leasing a Porsche after having the Bentleys, RRs and Masaratti if she was honest and said up front they’re loaners for content. Her clickbait titles now make it seem she couldn’t secure a free car so had to go for a brand she’s never mentioned being interested in before. But I’m sure we’ll get some stupid spiel about how it’s an EV and she’s saving the environment guyssssssss and it’s the car of dreamsssssss.

Reactions: 8
Ahhh thanks, friends! I didn’t see the bit when she went to pick it up.

I was just thinking, it wouldn’t be so hilarious that she’s leasing a Porsche after having the Bentleys, RRs and Masaratti if she was honest and said up front they’re loaners for content. Her clickbait titles now make it seem she couldn’t secure a free car so had to go for a brand she’s never mentioned being interested in before. But I’m sure we’ll get some stupid spiel about how it’s an EV and she’s saving the environment guyssssssss and it’s the car of dreamsssssss.

Dream Car of her Manifestations has already Manifested in her life!

She has made it. Next video title will be

“Car Tour: A Moment that Almost Didn’t Happen”
“The Ultimate Car Tour: A year in the Making”
“We Have Finally Made It”

Must be some stupid self-hyped clickbait irrelevant title lol

I think Manifest needs to be in next title 😂

• Haha
I kinda hate a lot of recent comments on other threads along the lines of “there’s a cost of living crisis I can’t believe this person is shopping/going on holiday ect”, because people are still doing that and it’s not exclusive to influencers so people shouldn’t stop living. But a video of hers popped up in my feed of her Xmas presents and it’s truly one of the worst displays of consumerism and vanity I’ve ever seen. Sharing thousands upon thousands of pounds of free stuff that she won’t even use, even down to the huge block of parmesan, unless they’re opening an Italian restaurant most of it will go off before they can eat it. Dressing it up by saying how thoughtful and beautiful the present is doesn’t detract from someone who’s already incredibly wealthy being sent that much stuff and showing it off. I don’t think many people are oblivious to it and I quite like seeing some of the PR stuff people get, but jeez reign it in a bit and read the room.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.