InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂 I run my business from home - in lulus, a sweatshirt, face mask and hair oil. It’s literally the best thing about being my own boss
Yes, I’m also a business from home gal! And I’m with you on the attire too. I mean, sometimes if I have a zoom call I might put a little bit of concealer on too - I’m such a boss babe 💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes, I’m also a business from home gal! And I’m with you on the attire too. I mean, sometimes if I have a zoom call I might put a little bit of concealer on too - I’m such a boss babe 💅🏻
Whenever someone requests a surprise zoom, I'm always magically on a call for the next hour or so (i.e. just enough time to jump in the shower and wash my hair :p)

Reactions: 8
Re the 'selling my bag collection' video...

Can someone please put in a complaint to CSA about this. Should she not be declaring all those freebie bags somewhere? In the description blurb there's a line saying, "Anything labelled with * denotes a PR product or usage of a PR discount code." Yet the list that follows of all these bags (aff links may I add) have NO asterisk next to them. Only the clothes she's wearing are marked with a *. Thus implying she bought many of these bags which we know she did not. Flippin cheek!

Plus, how tacky selling all your gifted bags.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand how a million dollar home can be so cold. They just replaced the radiators they installed 2 years ago. Are there no radiators in her attic? Are they just cheap and aren’t turning on the heat because they know the bill will be astronomical? Considering they’ve already had a pipe burst once, you’d think they’d be a little more concerned.

Reactions: 6
Her last three Instagram grid posts are for different perfumes. Does she not see the issues there as to how it looks and works for her relationships? I know it's the perfume giving season but at least get some filler content in to at least spread them out. It's not like she couldn't dress up in some ridiculous puffy jacket for a dog walk or something.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I mean, it shows that these 2 have zero financial literacy. Most couples would make sure that they have money for home renovations, bills, and a solid steady fund for mortgages.
It shows that all they have is their gifted items. It gives me the impression that they have more gifted stuff than actual British pounds.

And they have the gall to announce that they are moving? It reminds me of that era when Lydia Millen kept on saying that she'll have that cottage by the sea, and it never happened. I don't think they are moving, but it's more of the projection that when telling it to people, some poor company will give them a gifted loft in Manchester to move into. It's all begging, that's the only thing she excels at.

I don’t understand how a million dollar home can be so cold. They just replaced the radiators they installed 2 years ago. Are there no radiators in her attic? Are they just cheap and aren’t turning on the heat because they know the bill will be astronomical? Considering they’ve already had a pipe burst once, you’d think they’d be a little more concerned.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20221205-132210_Instagram.jpg

Good lord. Even when she's promoting something charitable, it's all about her! She looked like she was more interested in looking at herself in the camera and wearing that smug af smile.
And WHAT is going in with her face?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Her last three Instagram grid posts are for different perfumes. Does she not see the issues there as to how it looks and works for her relationships? I know it's the perfume giving season but at least get some filler content in to at least spread them out. It's not like she couldn't dress up in some ridiculous puffy jacket for a dog walk or something.
THIS.

I miss when she posted for the sake of it. No ads, just an outfit or something she was doing, casual, relatable, actually interesting!!

Reactions: 13
A bit of a random question, but Carly Rowena came up on my feed (via womenshealth, I don't follow her just to clear that up 😆); and I wondered what happened with her and vacant Vic? Weren't they always holidaying together? Had a look and Carly doesn't follow her anymore. Apologies if this is on a thread somewhere!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
A bit of a random question, but Carly Rowena came up on my feed (via womenshealth, I don't follow her just to clear that up 😆); and I wondered what happened with her and vacant Vic? Weren't they always holidaying together? Had a look and Carly doesn't follow her anymore. Apologies if this is on a thread somewhere!
They are still friends, I think they all went to the beach in the summer but they both live different lives so I’m sure that makes their friendship different now.

Reactions: 5
So is she doing FROWMAS???
she posted the intro and all and MIA without anymore uploads.
She met Allana and Suzie again tho

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she insist on wearing trousers that are three sizes too big? fashion influencer?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20221206_141746.jpg

This really ticks me off. The fur that Canada Goose used was from coyotes that were culled to control the population, so 1) they were going to be killed anyways and 2) the fur is not being wasted. In truly cold temperatures, which Canada Goose was originally made for, fur an important material for wicking away moisture and adding insulation around the face. And synthetic materials do not perform as well as fur. In reality, the fur was a sustainably sourced as the feathers are.
Also, it pisses me off that she acts all sanctimonious about fur with a closet full of leather purses and shoes. You know the cow or lamb have to die for that leather right?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
View attachment 1787202
This really ticks me off. The fur that Canada Goose used was from coyotes that were culled to control the population, so 1) they were going to be killed anyways and 2) the fur is not being wasted. In truly cold temperatures, which Canada Goose was originally made for, fur an important material for wicking away moisture and adding insulation around the face. And synthetic materials do not perform as well as fur. In reality, the fur was a sustainably sourced as the feathers are.
Also, it pisses me off that she acts all sanctimonious about fur with a closet full of leather purses and shoes. You know the cow or lamb have to die for that leather right?
I agree with you completely. This was simply a very easy statement for her to post, making her seem to be a thoughtful, sympathetic environmentalist. As usual, she did no research, and apparently she has forgotten that her excessive quantity of shoes and designer bags and jackets are made from . . . dead animals. Hypocrite is her middle name. And, through it all, she’s nauseatingly smug about her self-righteousness.

Plus, the jacket with the late-60’s daisy pattern is pretty darn hideous. Gag!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes to all that!

Coyotes are alpha predators and because of climate change, their environments are getting smaller and smaller. Where I live, they’re showing up in parks and are being seen on main streets. It’s not good. Pretty sure Canada Goose sourced fur from trappers, so not farmed and supporting family run businesses in rural areas. The RDS down that the company uses, should be fully traceable and is a byproduct of the poultry industry. The PETA video that came out a few weeks ago was filmed in Russia so any brand wouldn’t be knowingly sourcing from those farms because THERE ARE SANCTIONS IN PLACE. And yes, there are down alternatives on the market, but they aren’t yet scalable and the majority are mixed with synthetic aka PLASTIC material.

She’s a sanctimonious and hypocritical piece of tit.

(I have a CG parka with fur and just spent a week in a place with -20* C temps and wind and woo am I glad I had that coat. Her beloved Fendi has said numerous times they won’t be giving up fur and she still wears that ugly ass Fendi puffer 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Reactions: 15
I hate fur but even I know it’s one of the most sustainable materials possible. Far more than the synthetic everything she wears all day… also she has 100+ bags made from baby cows so chica has no room to talk on cruelty-free fashion.

Not the smartest pea in the pod 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Yes to all that!

Coyotes are alpha predators and because of climate change, their environments are getting smaller and smaller. Where I live, they’re showing up in parks and are being seen on main streets. It’s not good. Pretty sure Canada Goose sourced fur from trappers, so not farmed and supporting family run businesses in rural areas. The RDS down that the company uses, should be fully traceable and is a byproduct of the poultry industry. The PETA video that came out a few weeks ago was filmed in Russia so any brand wouldn’t be knowingly sourcing from those farms because THERE ARE SANCTIONS IN PLACE. And yes, there are down alternatives on the market, but they aren’t yet scalable and the majority are mixed with synthetic aka PLASTIC material.

She’s a sanctimonious and hypocritical piece of tit.

(I have a CG parka with fur and just spent a week in a place with -20* C temps and wind and woo am I glad I had that coat. Her beloved Fendi has said numerous times they won’t be giving up fur and she still wears that ugly ass Fendi puffer 🤷🏻‍♀️)
I just saw a piece on the news this week that a coyote here in the US attacked a toddler in the driveway of her home. The little girl’s father had just walked around to the other side of the car, when he heard her scream. The coyote had her on the ground and was dragging her off. Dad had to beat the coyote off of her and hurl it across the yard, and both were bitten in the process, requiring painful rabies shots in the stomach.

Wait until a coyote attacks Boe! We’ll see what kind of a tune she whistles then. And, it’s not the coyotes’ fault, as we’ve encroached on and destroyed their habitats. So, they’ve moved into town and are eating people’s cats and small dogs for dinner and attacking toddlers. They are not endangered and have to be controlled for our well-being and theirs.

She’s just a simpleton buffoon! She would be better served to keep her big mouth and over-filled lips firmly shut.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate fur but even I know it’s one of the most sustainable materials possible. Far more than the synthetic everything she wears all day… also she has 100+ bags made from baby cows so chica has no room to talk on cruelty-free fashion.

Not the smartest pea in the pod 🤣
See, this I respect. You don’t like fur, so you don’t wear it. There’s no need for Vic to get all high on her horse looking down on people who choose to, especially considering many, many people around the globe wear fur because they have to and it’s a part of their culture. I wouldn’t purposefully buy farmed fur, but I’d rather wear that than plastic and actually have something functional 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also. I really hate how we’ve basically assigned more rights to animals than humans. She’s putting energy into proselytizing for animal rights, but what is she doing to support human rights other than repost some IG thing and make whatever it is about her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.