Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

timmy_1190

You go out without Spenny, so you wear his jumper so Renalia can smell him? She does realise she has a human baby, not a dog?

• Haha
Reactions: 44

celou

88545AF0-31CB-4695-B685-5CC87747497B.jpeg

Why would you ever write a caption like this when launching a new product for your business?!?! She is so so so attention seeking and manipulative

Reactions: 43

D_Wills

VIP Member
I sent her a message saying she had no shame for asking for fellow mothers recommendations and then adding her own affiliate links, she replied her typical patronising "sorry I annoyed you ..." and then commented "hot mama" on one of my photos. So passive aggressive! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Elle

VIP Member
She's undoubtedly the most disgusting YouTuber I've come across. Selling her #gifted gym wear on Depop, leaving tags on clothes so she can resell them as 'unworn', lying about donating to a mental health charity and now this - paying not even a third of the recommended cost of the tongue tie procedure when the company has set up the pay what you can afford model to help parents who are financially struggling. She's absolutely vile.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Berniebow

Before I was like mehh when folks were mentioning maunchousten BUT THEN I watched that video she’s gone from
Silent reflux
Reflux
Taking her to hospital
Colic
Choking
Tongue tie
Lip tie
Baby being born too fast
Baby being born in a funny position .. because she is superwoman 🙄🙄
Seeing someone about her babies alignment!?
Fast let down
Clogged duct

Have I missed anything?

• Wow

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
“I have anxiety” (so you can’t say anything negative to me or I will get worse)
“I’m so bad at makeup” (tell me I’m not and prove it by buying my brand)
“I was 9 months pregnant” (If you think I look bigger that is why hun buns, but also tell me how amazing I am for working while pregnant)
“I feel sick posting this” (please be worried about me, I LOVE that! Then make sure I feel better by buying the makeup because if you don’t I will fail and it will be your fault, not mine)

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Kathleen22

VIP Member
Waiting to find out why spencer looks so tired…
A548161C-7E65-4D24-AA1B-60A235F1321B.png

Vitiligo doesn’t make you look haggered and age 10years in about 3. Winnie Harlow looks unreal, it doesn’t make her look tired? 😂

As we all know he also didn’t look anything like this before being with her.

We all knew this anyway so why she had to do that big suspense is ridiculous. She just reads us all here being concerned for him and she has to make it about his vitiligo????

• Haha

Petalpower

Maybe I'm being unfair and harsh but for these kind of issues would you not just ask your GP/medical professional for advice? I don't have kids so I've not been in her position. However she's always been such a drama queen, I can never take what she says with any sincerity and always feel like the main reason she asks these questions/says these things is for attention. Feel free to tell me if I'm just being horrid 😬

Elle

VIP Member
Um ok sorry huns this is VERY weird to me. HER DAD had to show a close up of his daughter's tit? Like, yeah, of course breastfeeding is natural and yes boobs are sexualised but there is no fucking way I'd be handing my father my phone asking him to get the tit shot for the health professional. Just do it yourself you weirdo. Keen to hear your thoughts guys, maybe you think differently but I'm gonna stand my ground and say this is crossing a line
Screenshot_20211028-123121_Gallery.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 41

Queenlurker

They’re seeing a cranial osteopath for an 8 week old baby?

Definition of a cranial osteopath -

Cranial osteopathy is a form of osteopathic therapy. The technique involves gently applying pressure along the head and spine to release pressure. It's based on the idea that manipulating the bones and tissues of your skull can help improve improve a variety of health issues like cancer, cerebral palsy, and asthma.
She’s a fucking hypochondriac, with potentially a little bit of munchausens by proxy sprinkled in

• Heart

Anonmum

Can we talk about the fact they FaceTime each other when they’re in different rooms? Is that normal behaviour? Also Imogen complimenting Spencer on being a natural dad and his response “you’re good at breastfeeding”. I think I was actually sick in my mouth

• Haha
  • Sick

Sammmmm.xo

Chatty Member
The TikTok she made about mum shaming.. does she not realise she makes other mums feel like they are doing a bad job due to her baby girl seeming to be so perfect and already so advanced… (me being one of them mums)

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Recap of previous thread:

Hello hunnies 👋🏻 I don’t know how you found this thread, but definitely stick around. We are the most grateful, blessed and loving family on tattle.

- The huns finally found out the name of baby girl Horton. Her name is Angelica Renaelia Florence Horton aka as munchy moo moos, or milky moos. 🥛🍼

- Imo has barely uploaded any content apart from the birth vlog, baby name reveal and her 10 hour long labour/birth storytime. 📹

- The midwife cried, Imo cried, Spenny cried, baby Renaelia cried and the whole of Brighton cried. 😭

- Imo likes to constantly remind the huns what reality is like for her and Spenny at the moment which includes: Renaelia’s poo 💩 and wee stains on them, Imo’s stains on her clothes, going 4/5 days without washing her hair, oh and the infamous stains/food/lipstick on her teeth. 😬🦷

- Everything is magical. ✨

- Imo and Spenny are still twats.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Quaranqueen

It’s £45?!? That’s like Huda/Anastasia Beverly Hills prices. Sorry but definitely should be £15-20 max. They don’t even look good quality 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

boredinlockdown

She is posting so people can flood her inbox with get well and sympathy messages for baby Renaelia.
I really think she has Munchausen Syndrome and is now projecting that onto Renaynay!

There is now also Munchausen by Internet which describes our Imo perfectly!!!!

Signs that suggest someone's online posts may not be genuine include:
  • posts and messages that contain large chunks of information and appear to have been directly copied from health websites, such as nhs.uk
  • reports of having symptoms that appear to be much more severe than most people would experience
  • making claims of near-fatal bouts of illness followed by a miraculous recovery
  • making fantastic claims that they later contradict or are shown to be false – for example, they may claim to be attending a certain hospital that does not actually exist
  • claiming to have continual dramatic events in their life, such as loved ones dying or being the victim of a violent crime, particularly when other group members have become a focus of attention
  • pretending to be unconcerned when they talk about serious problems, probably to attract attention and sympathy
  • other "people" claiming to post on their behalf, such as a parent or partner, but they use exactly the same style of writing

• Wow
Reactions: 38

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
Why does she keep saying that she's getting an extra hours sleep? We're all getting an extra hour Imogen, because the clocks went back, you fucking mushroom! Absolutely nothing to do with some straight jacket you're putting your child in at night.

• Haha
Reactions: 38