Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You go out without Spenny, so you wear his jumper so Renalia can smell him? She does realise she has a human baby, not a dog?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Spenny got her some more mumzy trainers ✨ also “Dyson send me an airwrap” much?

Reactions: 11
She said recently that she donates a lot of stuff to charities, homeless shelters and women’s shelters… what we betting that it’s tatt and crap she doesn’t want anymore…nothing of use like the stuff from mamas and papas and other big company’s she gets things from. The girl has more than enough money to purchase this stuff herself, she’s just greedy. She isn’t in need of half the stuff she is gifted and doesn’t think about those really struggling at this time of year.. no let’s just make a video to show off what I’ve been gifted! Makes me sick!

I haven't commented on her thread for ages and just watched the first 5mins of her vlog but if Mamas and Papas has everything and is a one stop shop for everything why did she always have to ask during pregnancy, help on what to get. I dunno why she asked that any way, as go look in the shops, look online. Yeah ask for help from followers, but she was taking the piss. Sorry I had to post that as it would annoy me when she'd ask and ask and it would just be simple to go and have a look yourself, or maybe she did just wanted free stuff/gifted stuff or her huns to send her things.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ve not been on here in so long but I’ve just watched 3 minutes of the newest video and Spencer is actually unhappy - moping along at the back while she holds HER MOO MOO like duck off you stupid hole

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How is the baby in 3-6 months already. My boy was born three days before her and most 0-3 clothes are big for him, length and waist wise. Am I doing something wrong here?!

• Heart
How is the baby in 3-6 months already. My boy was born three days before her and most 0-3 clothes are big for him, length and waist wise. Am I doing something wrong here?!
Not at all. She's just the type of mum who will post everything that makes other mums feel tit and inadequate. No one is as loved, special, clever etc etc as her baby. Honestly can't imagine she'll be wrecking a load of new mum's mental health/feeding mum guilt/anxiety. She's just an hole

Reactions: 35
Every baby grows at a different rate, and will be a different size, just as adults are different shapes and sizes. My youngest is nearly 4 months & still in 0-3. You’re doing nothing wrong x

Reactions: 4
What if she thinks the more breastfeeding she does, the more weight she will lose. And so she is feeding the baby more then the baby wants and so she thinks it's a "feeding problem", when really it isn't, the baby just isn't hungry.
I obvi have no idea & tbh don't know how often to feed a baby, but if the baby is sounding like a normal weight and is growing..etc then what if Imo subconsciously is projecting her own weight issues onto the baby calling her moo etc cos she feels baby is too big & really wants a tiny baby. I just really don't like the nickname moo.

Reactions: 10
What if she thinks the more breastfeeding she does, the more weight she will lose. And so she is feeding the baby more then the baby wants and so she thinks it's a "feeding problem", when really it isn't, the baby just isn't hungry.
I obvi have no idea & tbh don't know how often to feed a baby, but if the baby is sounding like a normal weight and is growing..etc then what if Imo subconsciously is projecting her own weight issues onto the baby calling her moo etc cos she feels baby is too big & really wants a tiny baby. I just really don't like the nickname moo.
Munchy moo moos just makes me feel 🤮

Reactions: 14
Aw darling please don't feel this way. My daughter was 2 years old and was still in 9-12 month clothes, especially bottoms. My first son was in tiny baby til 3 months old and my other son was in 6-9 months at 8 weeks old. They are literally all different, you are doing amazing. Imo is a dick xx

Reactions: 21
bleeping shock that all of the “suggestions” she’s getting on her story now have affiliate links! She’s actually disgraceful!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My baby was born the day after and is still in tiny baby but she’s putting weight on fine so I’ll just ignore her rabbiting on about her chunky choo choo milky moo moo x

Reactions: 4
bleeping shock that all of the “suggestions” she’s getting on her story now have affiliate links! She’s actually disgraceful!!!
I was just about to say this!! Literally every thing that’s been ‘suggested’ aka everything imo has replied to herself to gain yet more money.. greedy cow!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.