Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s £45?!? That’s like Huda/Anastasia Beverly Hills prices. Sorry but definitely should be £15-20 max. They don’t even look good quality 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
£45?! Is she for real?! There are much better palettes you can get for much cheaper. I could get a tonne of revolution palettes for £45. Does she really think loads of people are going to buy this palette when she’s not a proper brand etc?

Reactions: 31
Imo and her magic tit juice
See to be honest she's probs formula feeding aswell lying princess baby gal

I'm gonna try BF but see if it doesn't happen I will in no way beat myself up there's loads of reasons babies don't take to it and there's loads of reasons why it's not suitable for mum. No use destroying ur own mental health your baby is getting all its nutrients either way
I don’t have kids but my mum told me she had terrible trouble breastfeeding me when I was little, ended up with severe mastitis and was getting so upset and worked up. Her GP at the time, who was soooo lovely (had her as a kid growing up as well myself) told her to bottle feed and not worry worry about it! She said you ve tried, it’s not working and it’s just stressing both of you out so best thing to do was stop, she did, we were both happy and healtby and it has no impact on me growing up! She didn’t even attempt it with my brother because of the issues she has with me and he was absolutely fine as well! She has a good GP though would was really supportive and not judgemental at all, from what I see on these sites, not everyone is like that but I think that’s crazy! Def don’t feel bad about not being able to! Like you say it’s not worth ruining your own mental health over it :) it’s just a shame not everyone is as supportive about these things and make people feel bad if they can’t!

Reactions: 7
Oh the classic “I want to make you feel sorry for me and my anxiety so you buy all my tit” act 🥴

Reactions: 27
I could get a bleeping Huda beauty palette for that! Which is most probably better quality 🙄 does she seriously think her 17 year old huns will be able to afford that? God she’s a twit, you’re not a celebrity Imo, we all know you like to think that you are.. but your not 🙄 I can’t even hate watch either, she genuinely gets on my nerves

Reactions: 9
LOL she mentions she's not morphe, but does anyone remember when morphe was using generic cheap wish pallets? Hers are far worse. The pallet looks like cheap market stall shite

Reactions: 5
Whys she done the thumbnail like the effects of hate video.
If its your brand you've worked so hard on, at least make it look like you're excited about it.
She's seriously got a screw lose.
I'm not watching it. I can't even hate watch her because I dislike her so much now
It’s because her ‘brand’ is now her being this anxious, worried person who constantly doubts herself. It has worked for views before so now she has to keep it going. She would probably sell much more if she didn’t say ‘nobody cares’ and ‘I’m rubbish at makeup’ every 5 seconds like it’s a personality trait

Reactions: 16
See I actually feel like she came across more genuine in the video and less this OTT personality. She's still OTT but it felt more organic to me. I get where she's coming from being anxious and you battle with yourself, I appreciate that honesty, I expected her to be a bit more like omg wow doing this process is the most amazing thing ever or everything in the hole entire world went wrong. She just ruined it with the clickbait thumbnail for me, I was genuinely a bit worried something had happened when I saw the stories!

Reactions: 1
That makeup pallete is most def not universal or inclusive. All I see is grey, as a poc she didn’t even try lol

Reactions: 12
I called into work yesterday with my new baby and one of the girls said ‘oh I don’t know you were breastfeeding’ and I thought well why the duck would you? I really should start posting about it on my Instagram like Grimmo ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That video was a shambles!! The click bait title/thumbnail and stories…. Her rambling on, throwing in a couple of make-up buzz words…she seriously has verbal diarrhoea…

8FF59A14-FD47-4581-887E-8DC14110E956.jpeg

How many times did she need to mention she was “literally 9 months pregnant” and had so much anxiety….

the “this is anxiety” No, no it’s not anxiety Imogen! This is your “fake” anxiety that you roll out to get sympathy, likes, follows and sales… it’s a massive insult to people who are actually crippled by anxiety!!!!

She was eye bleeping herself the entire time whilst putting the make-up on “stunning”… “oh wow… amazing” “I’m so obsessed” it’s like she’s saying it about the make-up when really she’s talking about herself! She is vile. The make-up palette looks tit and I wouldn’t spend 45p on any of her products let alone £45 for something that’s been in her grubby house and hands 🤢

F45DBEDC-0016-45CA-92A8-5D63BA6898E7.jpeg

She looks like a clown with that colour on her baboon lips!!!! 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 27
See I actually feel like she came across more genuine in the video and less this OTT personality. She's still OTT but it felt more organic to me. I get where she's coming from being anxious and you battle with yourself, I appreciate that honesty, I expected her to be a bit more like omg wow doing this process is the most amazing thing ever or everything in the hole entire world went wrong. She just ruined it with the clickbait thumbnail for me, I was genuinely a bit worried something had happened when I saw the stories!

It's all fake. The anxiety talk is fake to drum up sympathy for her so the huns buy her product.

This has got to be the worst product launch video I've ever seen! Wheres the excitement and passion for your brand! Why are you releasing make up products when you say yourself that you're tit at make up and that make up videos are dead. Honestly it's infuriating.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.