Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap of previous thread:

Hello hunnies 👋🏻 I don’t know how you found this thread, but definitely stick around. We are the most grateful, blessed and loving family on tattle.

- The huns finally found out the name of baby girl Horton. Her name is Angelica Renaelia Florence Horton aka as munchy moo moos, or milky moos. 🥛🍼

- Imo has barely uploaded any content apart from the birth vlog, baby name reveal and her 10 hour long labour/birth storytime. 📹

- The midwife cried, Imo cried, Spenny cried, baby Renaelia cried and the whole of Brighton cried. 😭

- Imo likes to constantly remind the huns what reality is like for her and Spenny at the moment which includes: Renaelia’s poo 💩 and wee stains on them, Imo’s stains on her clothes, going 4/5 days without washing her hair, oh and the infamous stains/food/lipstick on her teeth. 😬🦷

- Everything is magical. ✨

- Imo and Spenny are still twats.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Recap of previous thread:

Hello hunnies 👋🏻 I don’t know how you found this thread, but definitely stick around. We are the most grateful, blessed and loving family on tattle.

- The huns finally found out the name of baby girl Horton. Her name is Angelica Renaelia Florence Horton aka as munchy moo moos, or milky moos. 🥛🍼

- Imo has barely uploaded any content apart from the birth vlog, baby name reveal and her 10 hour long labour/birth storytime. 📹

- The midwife cried, Imo cried, Spenny cried, baby Renaelia cried and the whole of Brighton cried. 😭

- Imo likes to constantly remind the huns what reality is like for her and Spenny at the moment which includes: Renaelia’s poo 💩 and wee stains on them, Imo’s stains on her clothes, going 4/5 days without washing her hair, oh and the infamous stains/food/lipstick on her teeth. 😬🦷

- Everything is magical. ✨

- Imo and Spenny are still twats.
Whole of Brighton cried 😭😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you think she always asks if the has food in her teeth so the huns will shower her with compliments about how good her teeth are? “Never had braces huns, ask my Mum”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We really need a compilation video of all the times she’s picking food out of her teeth. “Omg have I got chocolate in my teeth?!? *brings crusty lips to the camera* omg HUNS!! Eek!! I’ve got it all my teeth!! I was just eating my vego bar and now it’s all in my teeth ahhhh huns!!”

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Do they not put nappies on Renaynay? Honestly, the amount of poo her and Spencer have had on them in what, a month? I have a 6 month old and have never had poo on me.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I came on and just saw a new thread and omg the title, you guys are a tonic honestly, lol such a hoot

Reactions: 2
I’ve been thinking this for a while but I can’t help but think when I read the name Renaelia all I hear is ‘renal failure’ in a strong accent where they pronounce their ‘e’s’ as ‘A’s’ which I guess is kinda unfortunate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She just loves the sound of her own voice. Giggling and smiling about things she says about herself that just aren’t funny?!

Reactions: 6
"and i wanted to do ... 👀👀 you know what, sexy time. oh my gods i'm getting so shy!!!🙈 actually no🤬 i'm not getting shy!!we. had. sex." okay imogen. enough internet for one day

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Just watched the birth story video… I lost count of the amount of times I rolled my eyes. I feel like she’s starting to look thinner again… it seems noticeable in her face. Also the whole “we had lots of sexy time”… she was saying in the last q and a she did when she was in the later stages of her pregnancy that they weren’t having sex as she found it too uncomfortable but they had “done bits” and then she was suddenly demanding lots of sex 😒 and who the hell is asking questions about their sex life for the next q and a??!! No thanks.

Reactions: 17
She always uploads a post on insta when she has uploaded a video on youtube and then she deletes it after a day or two. Nothing new. She’s still a twit. 🥴

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.