Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
Yeah definitely weird. She just can’t do anything by herself. She films herself FOR A LIVING. She was capable of having the camera set in place for her panic attacks but can’t line it up herself to show her nip? I’d buy it if we hadn’t been subjected to 100s of topless shots during her pregnancy but this just seems like a way to tell everyone (again) that her family are so much closer than anyone elses.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Elle

VIP Member
I totally get that pregnancy is an amazing thing but to frame a discarded organ is weird. I mean no one sticks their appendix in a frame when they have that removed.
What do you mean? I did! I also have my baby teeth, toenail clippings and chickenpox scabs in frames. Is that not normal?

• Haha

azeliamanga

Because you read here, this is a message that will get to you. You are not an influencer. You are doing a terrible job and constantly concealing truths is so damaging to young girls that idolise you. We’ve seen you through an eating disorder, manipulate a man to the point where he has no friends or family anymore, and make a fool out of so many people for caring about your exaggerated disorders. For the sake of your child, please leave this career as a distant memory. I don’t blame you for your narcissism, it is in fact an illness. But it’s time to leave while you’re on a high because honestly, your time as an influencer is about to crash and burn. Thanks to this insanely overpriced palette which is not inclusive or ethically made, the final nail has now been hammered in to your career’s coffin. I truly hope your child changes her godawful made up name when she legally can and also has all evidence of her exploited childhood removed from the internet before she can even make lasting memories.

• Sad
  • Wow

Beckz1205

VIP Member
Bangs on about how she always donates to Charities yet doesn’t pay the full amount to the charity for the tongue tie treatment…. She hasn’t even paid half!!! She’s disgusting!!!

Last edited:

Roséwine

I can't believe she said 'ladies we all go through it' about pooing after labour or whatever. Does she not realise not all of us want children (literally none of my friends want children, or if they so they want to adopt) maybe it's a generation thing. Or not all women CAN have children. She literally just thinks ALL women are 'born to birth' as Spencer so wisely put it. A slave to their biological destiny. I hate her so much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I wonder if she’s had second thoughts about posting that breastfeeding journey video because she has been reading here. Hi Imo. 👋🏻 She hasn’t stopped talking 🗣 about it and every other post or instastory is about breastfeeding or how her chubby choo choos is now wearing 14-16 years clothes. 🥴

• Haha

lololololokthen

After watching her story, I replied and asked her how the pram was an investment when it’s ‘gifted’ and she blocked me :ROFLMAO:

God she’s a twat

• Haha

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
“Spencer surprised me with these balloons” The biggest lie is that he can even surprise her with anything because he’s never allowed out on his own!

• Haha

Chewycinema

Chatty Member
How is the baby in 3-6 months already. My boy was born three days before her and most 0-3 clothes are big for him, length and waist wise. Am I doing something wrong here?!
Not at all. She's just the type of mum who will post everything that makes other mums feel shit and inadequate. No one is as loved, special, clever etc etc as her baby. Honestly can't imagine she'll be wrecking a load of new mum's mental health/feeding mum guilt/anxiety. She's just an arsehole

Goldfish

VIP Member
It seems she’s obsessed with something being wrong with her baby? Babies have bad nights, babies cry, there isn’t always a medical condition or something wrong, seems a lot of influencers don’t want to admit that having a newborn isn’t all sunshine and rainbows and just try and put it all down to colic or reflux, when really it’s just babies being babies

• Heart

mariiii

Do they not put nappies on Renaynay? Honestly, the amount of poo her and Spencer have had on them in what, a month? I have a 6 month old and have never had poo on me.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Queenlurker

What sort of fucking psychopath puts the caption of that to release an eyeshadow pallet?!? I thought she was going to announce she has a life threatening illness or something!!!

mariiii

Watching her new video now. She is unhinged. Going on and on about milk and breastfeeding constantly like she’s the only woman to ever do it. How can she look back editing the video and be like yes, I’m going to keep all of this in the video because this is good content. 🤣
And also when she says “and it’s amazing Dad because I’m your daughter and I’ve had a daughter” what the actual fuck, she is a lunatic. Clearly trying to insight some sort of response and he’s just like yeah ok….
Then saying she is so worried about what she’s sharing online but literally won’t stop over sharing all the bloody time. God, I just can’t stand this insane woman. Poor Renaelia.

• Haha