Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imo is grubby, Spenny is gormless, but baby Renaynay is actually very cute, chubby and looks well cared for. It pains me to say it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
All she ever posts is bloody ADs or annoying breastfeeding pictures. Imo we get it, you get everything for free and you are breastfeeding. We still don’t care.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The TikTok she made about mum shaming.. does she not realise she makes other mums feel like they are doing a bad job due to her baby girl seeming to be so perfect and already so advanced… (me being one of them mums)

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The TikTok she made about mum shaming.. does she not realise she makes other mums feel like they are doing a bad job due to her baby girl seeming to be so perfect and already so advanced… (me being one of them mums)
duck her, don't feel bad, imogens a twit.

Reactions: 8
I've just started reading the old threads on no 2 now. Can someone point me to the threads that tit starts to come out about our imo or the real juicey ones. Thanks hunnies

I really hate it when YouTubers use their children in ads.. they’re your child not your money tree

Reactions: 13
Passively aggressively makes a tiktok about mum shaming then goes onto brag about her 9 week old being in 3-6 month clothes despite her having feeding issues? Make it make sense!!! It’s okay for her to doubt and subtly shame mum’s but when it’s directed at her it’s an issue 🙄
I don’t understand how her baby that was apparently born so tiny is in 3-6 months baby grows at 9 weeks? I get every baby is different but that seems crazy

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand how her baby that was apparently born so tiny is in 3-6 months baby grows at 9 weeks? I get every baby is different but that seems crazy
My son was born 7lb15oz and was having 4/5oz bottles by a couple weeks old/had no feeding problems. But still wasn’t in 3-6 months until he was 3 and a half months old. All babies are different but I do think it’s mad that a baby that apparently throws up every feed can gain so much weight in such a short space of time.

Reactions: 13
My son was born 7lb15oz and was having 4/5oz bottles by a couple weeks old/had no feeding problems. But still wasn’t in 3-6 months until he was 3 and a half months old. All babies are different but I do think it’s mad that a baby that apparently throws up every feed can gain so much weight in such a short space of time.
Absolutely this. How is she gaining so much weight if she throws up so much? My little one hasn’t had any reflux or breastfeeding issues and has only must gone into 3-6 baby grows at 4 months and thats more for length - the body drowns her. Imo is definitely showing traits of MBP syndrome

Reactions: 5
Absolutely this. How is she gaining so much weight if she throws up so much? My little one hasn’t had any reflux or breastfeeding issues and has only must gone into 3-6 baby grows at 4 months and thats more for length - the body drowns her. Imo is definitely showing traits of MBP syndrome
My daughter who was born at 8lbs didn’t go into 3-6 months until 4/5 months and that’s also with no issues feeding or any problems, it really baffles me

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.