Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just watching her shopping for daughters 1st christmas video. Imogen doesn’t half like over compensate like emotions, she doesn’t need to tell us at every god damn opportunity how much she loves her baby and how she wouldn’t change anything etc etc. It’s just weird, just cos your baby has a bad nights sleep or vomits or has a poo explosion or doesn’t like a pram - it doesn’t mean you love them any less you don’t have to justify it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her latest ad post about a book.. why does everything she does have to involve Renaynay? I thought she was worried about how much she showed of her on social media, now she’s finding any excuse to post her. Pathetic

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Just watched recent video - dear god what a pointless video? pointing at things and baby talking to milky moo chunky chunk chubs baby angel princess clever girl.

Bets on them getting loads of #GIFTED stuff for Renaynay for Christmas and then saying something like: “angels please no hate, my parents were so so poor growing up and we slept on the floor, our christmas dinner was coal soup and we all huddled under one duvet like the grandparents in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I just wanted to spoil my baby princess because I’m blessed and grateful angels xxxx”
This comment has KILLED ME - COAL SOUP 😂😂😂😂!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She's bleeping lost it. That poor poor child having a narcissist for a mother who does nothing but bangs on about her prince charming (that's your daddy!) All day every day

Reactions: 11
The part about friends in her letter to herself made me laugh…she’s so deluded

Reactions: 6
Making a dig to her old uni friends again in her letter. She’s clearly not over it if she keeps banging on about it. The ones I know of are living amazing lives and I doubt they even remember Imogen, she’s irrelevant to them

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Fair enough writing a letter to your baby but it’s a bit much to share something so personal for an #ad
This. SO distasteful. Fair enough if you want to share it but to use something like that as an AD to me is just awful. For me it just shows your willing yo sell every inch of your life, nothing is sacred.

Reactions: 12
And it’s just an excuse for imo to brag about her amazing life and how she met her Prince Charming and together they created renaynay out of love 🤢

Reactions: 8
This. SO distasteful. Fair enough if you want to share it but to use something like that as an AD to me is just awful. For me it just shows your willing yo sell every inch of your life, nothing is sacred.
It’s actually hilarious how she kept up with that lie of ‘I’m nervous about sharing her, not sure if I’m going to share her’ Etc. Look at her now - Renadlia Horton

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's undoubtedly the most disgusting YouTuber I've come across. Selling her #gifted gym wear on Depop, leaving tags on clothes so she can resell them as 'unworn', lying about donating to a mental health charity and now this - paying not even a third of the recommended cost of the tongue tie procedure when the company has set up the pay what you can afford model to help parents who are financially struggling. She's absolutely vile.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Her lips are starting to make her look like Sophie Anderson (if you know you know)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.