Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems she’s obsessed with something being wrong with her baby? Babies have bad nights, babies cry, there isn’t always a medical condition or something wrong, seems a lot of influencers don’t want to admit that having a newborn isn’t all sunshine and rainbows and just try and put it all down to colic or reflux, when really it’s just babies being babies

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It seems she’s obsessed with something being wrong with her baby? Babies have bad nights, babies cry, there isn’t always a medical condition or something wrong, seems a lot of influencers don’t want to admit that having a newborn isn’t all sunshine and rainbows and just try and put it all down to colic or reflux, when really it’s just babies being babies
I agree, I understand she’s concerned about her baby but her obsession with something HAS to be wrong with her child!! It’s just creepy

Reactions: 8
Why do need to know/see any of this. Imo remember when you said you were anxious about how much of munchy moo moos to show…well you’ve made having a baby a personality trait. 🙄 twit.

8A4E808D-9903-4FAA-9C02-722D0D61ED64.jpeg

Reactions: 10
I can’t cope with her, she been told they are milk spots so why is she diagnosing it as an allergy rash… what does she know…
My baby is the same age and has a cows milk allergy (breastfeeding didn’t work for us) and he was dreadful. Like extremely bad, would never sleep since he was like two weeks old. Screamed 24/7 😂 Until we finally got to the bottom of his problem. Her child had a bad night and she’s saying she has an allergy. Please imo shut the duck up. You’d know if it was any for of allergy trust me. Just because she didn’t sleep for a night or two doesn’t mean anything

Reactions: 16
I can’t cope with her, she been told they are milk spots so why is she diagnosing it as an allergy rash… what does she know…
My baby is the same age and has a cows milk allergy (breastfeeding didn’t work for us) and he was dreadful. Like extremely bad, would never sleep since he was like two weeks old. Screamed 24/7 😂 Until we finally got to the bottom of his problem. Her child had a bad night and she’s saying she has an allergy. Please imo shut the duck up. You’d know if it was any for of allergy trust me. Just because she didn’t sleep for a night or two doesn’t mean anything
This was mine too 😭😭 I look back now and wonder how we got through them first few weeks before she got diagnosed with cmpa! One bad night and she suddenly a doctor and diagnosing her with all sorts!! Maybe she’s coming to the realisation that having a baby isn’t all sunshine and rainbows or she probably wants her to have reflux/ a milk allergy for content!😬

She wants to try having a baby that is hospitalised due to reflux and failure to thrive. That was our life with our baby and it was horrific. Seeing him hooked up to drips and with wires all over. Thankfully he's now an extremely happy and healthy 15 year old but those early days are etched in our memories.
I just don't understand why these so called influencers always seem so desperate for something to be wrong with their babies 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She wants to try having a baby that is hospitalised due to reflux and failure to thrive. That was our life with our baby and it was horrific. Seeing him hooked up to drips and with wires all over. Thankfully he's now an extremely happy and healthy 15 year old but those early days are etched in our memories.
I just don't understand why these so called influencers always seem so desperate for something to be wrong with their babies 😕
I don’t get it either, I’ve never dealt with reflux or milk allergies, however my 3 year old is a recently diagnosed type 1 diabetic and there really is nothing worse than seeing your child hooked up to wires so poorly and you can’t do anything! Yet they all seem to try and make something wrong wether it’s for content or to seem relatable i don’t know, but it’s very strange!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s obsessed with something being wrong with her baby. Kids have bad nights, babies cry, there isn’t always a medical condition or something wrong. It seems like a lot of influencers don’t want to admit that having a newborn isn’t as picture perfect as their photos suggest and just try and put it all down to a condition, when really it’s just (mostly) babies being babies.

Reactions: 13
Ah love, it’s so hard seeing people ‘bounce back’ when you feel rubbish about yourself, I sympathise. My baby is 3 months old and I’m no where near my pre pregnancy shape but I keep telling myself my ability as a mother isn’t based on the number in my jeans. First baby I had lost all my baby weight without trying by 2 weeks postpartum but this time that hasn’t been the case so seeing Grimmo flash her flat tummy grinds my gears too but at least I’m not always covered in tit, sick, milk and piss like she is as I know how to change a nappy and I own breast pads 😂

Wishing you all the best with your upcoming arrival - and please try to remember that losing weight quickly doesn’t make anyone ‘better’ at being a mother x
This is the nicest thing- and most honest thing to say!
My kids are now 8 and 6, but i remember the pressure i put myself under to get back in shape, especially with my first as i was always slim pre pregnancy and i legit go as big as a whale when im pregnant! (from 8 stone to almost 12 stone). I got totally obsessed with losing my baby weight to the point where it impacted on my attachment with my first baby. Im not having any more babies, but i wish i did things differently back then. I imagine Grimogen is so triggering watching her showing off, but people need to remember she seemed to have a really unhealthy body image and relationship to food pre pregnancy. And plus at least our partners are not Spencer!! Give me extra weight over her life anyday :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Her dads attitude in the new vlog towards the painting on the way.. so rude!!!!!

She’s obsessed with something being wrong with her baby. Kids have bad nights, babies cry, there isn’t always a medical condition or something wrong. It seems like a lot of influencers don’t want to admit that having a newborn isn’t as picture perfect as their photos suggest and just try and put it all down to a condition, when really it’s just (mostly) babies being babies.
This! I was really shocked when I had my first born at how grumpy babies actually are. I always remember when Rachel on friends said to joey about babies crying all the time and just pooping. That's literally the first 3 months. I am the worst mother in the world to say this but I throughly did not enjoy those first few months. I told every1 my eldest had colic. And then I had my 2nd. My first was just a normal baby, my 2nd was on a hole new level of miserable!

Thankfully he is now 18 months and less miserable 🤣

This! I was really shocked when I had my first born at how grumpy babies actually are. I always remember when Rachel on friends said to joey about babies crying all the time and just pooping. That's literally the first 3 months. I am the worst mother in the world to say this but I throughly did not enjoy those first few months. I told every1 my eldest had colic. And then I had my 2nd. My first was just a normal baby, my 2nd was on a hole new level of miserable!

Thankfully he is now 18 months and less miserable 🤣
100% first 12 weeks are awful. Hated about 90% of it. I only have the 1 but I'd take her now 2 year old tantrums over her being newborn any day 🤣... although I'm 100% broody and ready for another 🤣

• Heart
She needs to stop banging on about her breastfeeding too or her baby loving ‘her mummies milk’ it’s not a personality trait Imogen

Reactions: 14
Can we talk about the fact they FaceTime each other when they’re in different rooms? Is that normal behaviour? Also Imogen complimenting Spencer on being a natural dad and his response “you’re good at breastfeeding”. I think I was actually sick in my mouth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Omg I’m half way through her new video and there are just soooo many red flags in her behaviour I can’t believe it!! She bangs on and on about this rush of love and emotions - sorry I am not buying any of it. If you seriously adore your baby so much wouldn’t you be saying things like that to them all the time but it seems Imo just turns it on when the cameras are rolling and all she can come up with is how amazing she is. I doubt she looks at her and says that all day. And when the baby met her parents for the first time she seemed more interested in watching her mums reaction and making sure Spencer gets her and her mum crying on camera instead of being in awe of her little new born. Also the way she says ‘Spencer gets some time with her then’ it is his baby as well Imo? I just feel that she is too self centered and narcissistic to love anything more than she loves herself. Rant over!

Omg I’m half way through her new video and there are just soooo many red flags in her behaviour I can’t believe it!! She bangs on and on about this rush of love and emotions - sorry I am not buying any of it. If you seriously adore your baby so much wouldn’t you be saying things like that to them all the time but it seems Imo just turns it on when the cameras are rolling and all she can come up with is how amazing she is. I doubt she looks at her and says that all day. And when the baby met her parents for the first time she seemed more interested in watching her mums reaction and making sure Spencer gets her and her mum crying on camera instead of being in awe of her little new born. Also the way she says ‘Spencer gets some time with her then’ it is his baby as well Imo? I just feel that she is too self centered and narcissistic to love anything more than she loves herself. Rant over!
Just watched a bit more …… dirty Dee slept in bed with Imo and Spencer!?! Sorry WHAT
Is this normal? I completely understand needing help from parents after giving birth and that help I’m sure is sooo appreciated. But I wouldn’t have my mum sleeping in bed with me and my husband!? Is it just me????

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t want to offend anyone here when I make this statement but watching her kiss her 5 day old baby on the lips made me feel so uncomfortable… there is so many germs she can pass through to her and especially because that new. I’m sorry if anyone thinks this is normal or does it themselves. But it really makes me feel extremely uncomfortable.. my baby was born the same week as her and I’d never dream of kissing him on the lips. Not even now at 7 weeks

Reactions: 17
“And how lucky am I that I get to feed her?”

Please someone explain to me how feeding a baby and luck go in the same sentence? 🧐 Chats absolute poo poos. 💩

• Haha
I don’t want to offend anyone here when I make this statement but watching her kiss her 5 day old baby on the lips made me feel so uncomfortable… there is so many germs she can pass through to her and especially because that new. I’m sorry if anyone thinks this is normal or does it themselves. But it really makes me feel extremely uncomfortable.. my baby was born the same week as her and I’d never dream of kissing him on the lips. Not even now at 7 weeks
I agree 100% a well meaning family member kissed my 5 month old son on the lips and gave him a cold sore, really dangerous in babies, he'll have that virus for life now

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.