Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0C8C016C-1896-4DCE-B44D-4A3C5347C787.jpeg

what relevance does this have to promoting her crappy palette?!?!

4E681CF1-7984-4E3D-9610-26ECB652B3EB.jpeg

wow! How heavily edited is this!!!! Her lips are always crusty af for a start!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Ahhhh a bliss 16 pages to catch up on, excited to see what shite imos been spilling and how many questions/medical type comments she posts

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“let’s have a catch up angels” on her story aka “let me ask myself questions about my overpriced palette and answer them as if it was strangers asking”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“let’s have a catch up angels” on her story aka “let me ask myself questions about my overpriced palette and answer them as if it was strangers asking”
I've just asked her why it's priced so high, when you can get huda, j* and what not for a similar price. Bet she blocks me 🙄

Reactions: 8
Palette was absolutely shocking, generic with no originality! Have we gone back to 2016?. She keeps saying she isn’t a make up person and she’s ‘terrible’ at make up so why should people buy into her ‘BrAnD’ when it’s make up based which she clearly has NO passion for???!!!!! It is just a quick money making scheme for her, her hunny store page only ever posts when she’s ordered another batch of a few hundred from China which is about twice a year.

the video was all over the place and wasn’t selling it at all, just her usual omg I’m rubbish, no ones going to be interested in this, I’ve lost all my make up audience blablabla. She also must sit with a thesaurus when describing all the shades ‘gorgeous, stunning, sultry, beautiful’ 🙄

is she also coming out with clothes ???? She needed models at a certain size so surely that isn’t for make up. Although she’s now retracted saying all sizes welcome how nice of her

Reactions: 16
“I have anxiety” (so you can’t say anything negative to me or I will get worse)
“I’m so bad at makeup” (tell me I’m not and prove it by buying my brand)
“I was 9 months pregnant” (If you think I look bigger that is why hun buns, but also tell me how amazing I am for working while pregnant)
“I feel sick posting this” (please be worried about me, I LOVE that! Then make sure I feel better by buying the makeup because if you don’t I will fail and it will be your fault, not mine)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
06EADD6A-A3B9-47A6-9873-7B06DBB3574C.png

if this is the finished result from using that palette…it’s a NO! from me HUN!!!

This looks absolutely nothing like the image below, it just emphasises how heavily edited it is, how they’ve smoothed out her skin, toned down the horrendous highlighter and sorted out her crusty balloon lips and greasy hair!

BB080004-9936-41F5-8C5D-85ED62D8FB26.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
He looks so unwell and depressed even with the filter 😔 blink twice if you need help spencer
Uh oh be careful saying that got me blocked from our angel hunny pie 🤣🤣

View attachment 895032

if this is the finished result from using that palette…it’s a NO! from me HUN!!!

This looks absolutely nothing like the image below, it just emphasises how heavily edited it is, how they’ve smoothed out her skin, toned down the horrendous highlighter and sorted out her crusty balloon lips and greasy hair!

View attachment 895038
I think her lips deflated over the course of her pregnancy and dare I say it looks quite natural here

Reactions: 3
FB3E1B90-6E0D-4F2E-A4D1-F9B7411A3454.png

she was worrying SO much about her weight… which she admits was stupid as she clearly is gaining weight healthily? Why was she worrying about something that obv didn’t exist? Sounds like she has been to see every specialties going in such a short space of time

‘She gets frustrated when she has wind’ yes imo every baby does!!! She really is exhausting

Reactions: 14
She was worried about her weight despite her being over double her birth weight at not even 2 months old and into 3-6 month clothing?! She’s absolutely bonkers!

So rather than reflux it was Imo overfeeding her?! I didn’t think it was possible to overfeed a breastfed baby so maybe she has been supplementing?!

Reactions: 17
Pisses me off that she states she was 9 months pregnant when creating her palette as if she’s hard done by sat on her arse, like piss off Imogen there’s women on their feet 5 days a week working right up till their due date, not being able to just sit on their ass and work as and when they please.

Reactions: 34
Yeah exactly I worked up until 3 days before I went into labour however, like a normal person, I don't announce it as the rest of my friends and family have done exactly the same. What a luxury to be able to sit and do your makeup when your 9 months pregnant in the comfort of your own home! Reality check!!!!

When you share so much you should share the good as well, I feel like as you've shared all the issues baby girl has had, she should also share that she's doing better and got her checked out weighed etc etc. It shouldn't take for someone to ask, this is when you know your motives for sharing things are disingenuous as your only sharing the negatives for added drama and engagement. Gross.

Reactions: 12
Uh oh be careful saying that got me blocked from our angel hunny pie 🤣🤣

I think her lips deflated over the course of her pregnancy and dare I say it looks quite natural here
If you’re referring to how they look in the second picture then they have definitely been edited. Her lips looked terrible throughout her pregnancy and even in her birth vlog still looked huge and crusty.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if anyone picked up on it, but she was heavily pregnant when she made the palette. She hasn’t mentioned it much so you might have missed her saying it 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.