Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say in her recent video whether she had pain relief or not? I got 5 mins in and the whole story was all over the place / she was talking about the most irrelevant stuff I just couldn’t continue watching

Reactions: 3
Did she say in her recent video whether she had pain relief or not? I got 5 mins in and the whole story was all over the place / she was talking about the most irrelevant stuff I just couldn’t continue watching
TENS and Paracetamol (even though she said previously that she had to have morphine or tramadol for pain relief for her stomach condition because paracetamol ✨doesn’t work✨ for her)

Reactions: 19
I don’t know if this is a bit too much to suggest.. but I honestly feel with how big the baby has gotten in the last few weeks (which is great!) that she was clearly malnourished during pregnancy to be so small as an overdue baby yet gain all this weight so fast out of the womb? I never saw Imogen eat or drink anything healthy at all, it was all sugary Starbucks etc? She grew her baby on junk

Reactions: 8
I don’t know if this is a bit too much to suggest.. but I honestly feel with how big the baby has gotten in the last few weeks (which is great!) that she was clearly malnourished during pregnancy to be so small as an overdue baby yet gain all this weight so fast out of the womb? I never saw Imogen eat or drink anything healthy at all, it was all sugary Starbucks etc? She grew her baby on junk
Small baby doesn’t mean malnourished. Some women just grow smaller babies. My second was a similar size to Renaynay at nearly 41 weeks and I had a healthy diet. I just grow petite babies.

Eating too much doesn’t mean you have a big baby & not eating well enough doesn’t mean you have a small baby. Everyone is different.

Reactions: 10
Small baby doesn’t mean malnourished. Some women just grow smaller babies. My second was a similar size to Renaynay at nearly 41 weeks and I had a healthy diet. I just grow petite babies.

Eating too much doesn’t mean you have a big baby & not eating well enough doesn’t mean you have a small baby. Everyone is different.
Yeah I understand that, but did we ever see her eat a single nutritionally balanced diet? All I saw was sugar based drinks

Reactions: 2
741ED3E4-9781-4D9C-B11C-EC7B5E4C1CE6.png

State of her nails!! 🤢

00ADDEE4-066B-4C6E-BDEE-9DEF551A0F39.png

Eye bleeping herself in the camera with her stupid barcode eyebrows…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think she’s trying to get the nickname ‘moo’ to stick so they’re Mills and Moo?😂👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Um ok sorry huns this is VERY weird to me. HER DAD had to show a close up of his daughter's tit? Like, yeah, of course breastfeeding is natural and yes boobs are sexualised but there is no bleeping way I'd be handing my father my phone asking him to get the tit shot for the health professional. Just do it yourself you weirdo. Keen to hear your thoughts guys, maybe you think differently but I'm gonna stand my ground and say this is crossing a line
Screenshot_20211028-123121_Gallery.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Yeah definitely weird. She just can’t do anything by herself. She films herself FOR A LIVING. She was capable of having the camera set in place for her panic attacks but can’t line it up herself to show her nip? I’d buy it if we hadn’t been subjected to 100s of topless shots during her pregnancy but this just seems like a way to tell everyone (again) that her family are so much closer than anyone elses.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
83F9F3BD-0CC4-4990-B0BD-2946308B6A95.jpeg

New video with ‘chocolate’ on her lips… looks more like lip filler injection marks to me 🤨

Reactions: 19
Why is she always banging on about having food on her lips or in her teeth…weirdo

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Um ok sorry huns this is VERY weird to me. HER DAD had to show a close up of his daughter's tit? Like, yeah, of course breastfeeding is natural and yes boobs are sexualised but there is no bleeping way I'd be handing my father my phone asking him to get the tit shot for the health professional. Just do it yourself you weirdo. Keen to hear your thoughts guys, maybe you think differently but I'm gonna stand my ground and say this is crossing a line
View attachment 833192
100% agree the whole family just give me creepy creeperton vibes.. literally feel like she’s going to be the crazy mum in ‘Carrie’

Reactions: 12
View attachment 833192
All I can hear is Imo in her manic voice saying "he loves it!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.