Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am rewatching her story times and I just can’t fathom how all this bad stuff has happened to one person… horrible best friend who set her to be beaten up? Told to die by online bullies? Hated by every single person in her school? Then years later death threats from youtube? Don’t get me wrong I know bad stuff happens… but if ALL OF THIS bad stuff is happening to one person… something doesn’t add up to me!

Reactions: 19
I am rewatching her story times and I just can’t fathom how all this bad stuff has happened to one person… horrible best friend who set her to be beaten up? Told to die by online bullies? Hated by every single person in her school? Then years later death threats from youtube? Don’t get me wrong I know bad stuff happens… but if ALL OF THIS bad stuff is happening to one person… something doesn’t add up to me!
It doesn't add up because she's chatting tit

Reactions: 9
I’ve not read the thread as I’ve just had my third baby.. but after having my third, I think her whole birth story and even the babies weight is complete bull tit.. I’ve had 3 very different labours, natural hospital birth, natural homebirth and induced hospital birth and so much of her birth story just doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 4
She’s the active director of a company called IMSPIRE LTD. Is this the hunny store?

30 bleeping six SECONDS in she does that stupid voice that makes my hairs stand up on end and makes me shiver that stupid voice really gets me I don’t know if you can tell. Turned it off already! Stop It PLEASE hunbun

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.