Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she say in the video r.e. this, cba watching it ...

It's an absolutely shite palette though. The cheap shiny cardboard SCREAMS made in bulk in China. Massive palettes aren't even popular anymore with anybody outside of actual make up artists?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She blatantly wanted people to think she was pregnant again with the clickbait title and suspense

Reactions: 20
I really dislike this persona she takes on when filming these videos. The “oh I am so anxious, I forgot how to film, nobody will watch me, will people watch me, am I relevant, I am 9 months pregnant with my chubby choo choos please go easy on me *squeezes a fake tear out* will anyone watch me, will any buy from my brand, I need a Twix now” persona… 🥴

Some thoughts about the palette. It looks cheap and does not warrant the price tag. The eyeshadow colours are bland and samey - there is no diversity. It’s another box standard palette and does not stand out. The branding around it is shocking and again does nothing for getting the word out, showing it off etc. Big fail.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Lol the part where she shows the palette and has wording 'Retailing for £45 angels' with no sound and then her cutting to justifying that price tag is just so budget and a joke. A total joke.

Reactions: 6
88545AF0-31CB-4695-B685-5CC87747497B.jpeg

Why would you ever write a caption like this when launching a new product for your business?!?! She is so so so attention seeking and manipulative

Reactions: 43
It’s coming up to Xmas, who is going to spend £45 on a basic looking palette??? And I doubt any of her teen followers parents are going to shell out that amount of money for one either.

Reactions: 14
I would not be spending £45 on a basic eyeshadow palette especially not this side of Xmas. Not to mention most people probably already have a neutral eyeshadow palette as it’s all brands have been bringing out the last few years. Nothing new

Reactions: 11
I really dislike this persona she takes on when filming these videos. The “oh I am so anxious, I forgot how to film, nobody will watch me, will people watch me, am I relevant, I am 9 months pregnant with my chubby choo choos please go easy on me *squeezes a fake tear out* will anyone watch me, will any buy from my brand, I need a Twix now” persona… 🥴

Some thoughts about the palette. It looks cheap and does not warrant the price tag. The eyeshadow colours are bland and samey - there is no diversity. It’s another box standard palette and does not stand out. The branding around it is shocking and again does nothing for getting the word out, showing it off etc. Big fail.
I need a twix now 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
What sort of bleeping psychopath puts the caption of that to release an eyeshadow pallet?!? I thought she was going to announce she has a life threatening illness or something!!!

Reactions: 34
What sort of bleeping psychopath puts the caption of that to release an eyeshadow pallet?!? I thought she was going to announce she has a life threatening illness or something!!!
Angel hun she DOES have a life threatening stomach condition xxx not complaining just explaining btw angel honeybun xx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if she’ll come here and read what’s been said then release a new effect of hate video and blame tattle for her poor sales and terrible anxiety?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow this overpriced palette is definitely not made with POC in mind at all. I’m mixed race and quite light skinned and still the majority of the shades would probably not show up or show up as ashy and grey on my skin. She’s clearly gone into making this palette with white females in mind only.

Reactions: 13
Her revolution palette was four times cheaper and had a better range of colours … how many looks can you really do with that many similar nudes? The revolution palette looks less cheap (despite being a cheap brand), it’s easier to travel with, can create more looks, and the mirror is good size and looks like it can stand up without leaning against something?
D6742D30-9642-4CD9-AFE3-EC64D60CF6BB.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 10
She wouldn’t know anxiety if it sat on her bleeping face.. try having panic attacks daily, try freaking out everytime you have to make a phone call or having a full on anxiety attack when someone invites you out.. feeling sick everytime you leave the house.. this bleeping woman really gets on my tits. She has no idea what anxiety is 🤬

Reactions: 25
She wouldn’t know anxiety if it sat on her bleeping face.. try having panic attacks daily, try freaking out everytime you have to make a phone call or having a full on anxiety attack when someone invites you out.. feeling sick everytime you leave the house.. this bleeping woman really gets on my tits. She has no idea what anxiety is 🤬
Wait a few days and it'll be on her stories word for word what you've just said

OK OK okkkkkkk I take back my earlier post. I'd like to point out I was up changing bedsheets and bathing my 18 month old at 11pm, follow by a sleepless night with him in bed with me after my actual reflux kid projectile sicked everywhere, twice!! Please forgive me angels, I was weary and tired. I have seen the error of my ways.

£45 I swear my Charlotte tilbury one is similar price?!

Totally get what everyone's said earlier now, she's trying to use her anxiety to boost sales, it's so manipulative. By all means say your nervous as anyone would be but we don't need the woe is me saga.

What on earth was I saying earlier! 🙈🤦‍♀️🤢

• Haha
OK OK okkkkkkk I take back my earlier post. I'd like to point out I was up changing bedsheets and bathing my 18 month old at 11pm, follow by a sleepless night with him in bed with me after my actual reflux kid projectile sicked everywhere, twice!! Please forgive me angels, I was weary and tired. I have seen the error of my ways.

Totally get what everyone's said earlier now, she's trying to use her anxiety to boost sales, it's so manipulative. By all means say your nervous as anyone would be but we don't need the woe is me saga.

It’s okay angel.. we only judged you slightly! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Your only punishment is to eat a Twix. 🥴

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.