Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone interested in some imo goss??? The stupid woman had the cheek to DM me calling me a horrible person for calling her out on the whole reflux thing… Anyone wanna see the conversation and let me know if I was at horrible as imo has said I am?

Reactions: 33
Is anyone interested in some imo goss??? The stupid woman had the cheek to DM me calling me a horrible person for calling her out on the whole reflux thing… Anyone wanna see the conversation and let me know if I was at horrible as imo has said I am?
Why don’t you post it anyway without having to ask? 👀

Reactions: 9
Spill the tea…

Reactions: 3
We want to see 👀👀.

B6BCFECF-8F58-4CC0-865B-97240DD6A199.png

sooooo it’s going to be clothes now??? Her brand is tit. She never ever posts and when she does it’s only when she’s ordered a few more bits of make up to sell over a week or 2 then she forgets about it again for months and months. She isn’t one bit passionate about it it’s just a get rich quick scheme for her

Reactions: 18
We want to see 👀👀.

View attachment 873809

sooooo it’s going to be clothes now??? Her brand is tit. She never ever posts and when she does it’s only when she’s ordered a few more bits of make up to sell over a week or 2 then she forgets about it again for months and months. She isn’t one bit passionate about it it’s just a get rich quick scheme for her
What in the name of reflux has sizing got to do with investors and all the other tit she is chatting.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Post it 👀

Reactions: 1
I feel another aloz situation unfolding…if you have tea, spill it. If you don’t, stop chatting Imo tit. 💩

Did it even answer the question as to why she hasn’t asked for models above a size 14? I cba to read as her answers are always a whole life story
She goes on about being 1 person and not having the time, money or investors. No idea what this has got to do with size and inclusivity. She’s a size-ist.

She goes on about being 1 person and not having the time, money or investors. No idea what this has got to do with size and inclusivity. She’s a size-ist.
Exactly!! 👏🏼👏🏼 You don’t need investors to ask for models over a size 14?!?
If you want to be size inclusive be size inclusive not just up to a 14 😒

Reactions: 14
Exactly!! 👏🏼👏🏼 You don’t need investors to ask for models over a size 14?!?
If you want to be size inclusive be size inclusive not just up to a 14 😒
Basically she cba to have to make more than 4 sample sizes (if clothes) but pRoMiSe HuNnIeS wE’lL bE iNcLuSiVe! If it isn’t clothing then I don’t see why someone’s size will affect them wearing make up. The average dress size in the UK is a 16 so at the bare minimum she could go up to that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The tea has been spilled… I personally thought I could have been way more mean with my messages but I’ll let the crowd decide

Just building the suspense duh
They’re seeing a cranial osteopath for an 8 week old baby?

Definition of a cranial osteopath -

Cranial osteopathy is a form of osteopathic therapy. The technique involves gently applying pressure along the head and spine to release pressure. It's based on the idea that manipulating the bones and tissues of your skull can help improve improve a variety of health issues like cancer, cerebral palsy, and asthma.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
They’re seeing a cranial osteopath for an 8 week old baby?

Definition of a cranial osteopath -

Cranial osteopathy is a form of osteopathic therapy. The technique involves gently applying pressure along the head and spine to release pressure. It's based on the idea that manipulating the bones and tissues of your skull can help improve improve a variety of health issues like cancer, cerebral palsy, and asthma.
She’s a bleeping hypochondriac, with potentially a little bit of munchausens by proxy sprinkled in

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Ignoring medical advice to use medication for a condition she keeps going on about but instead seeks the ‘help’ of someone charging money for something that isn’t proven to work for anything. What a tool. If cranial osteopathy worked it would be available on the NHS

Reactions: 20
Ignoring medical advice to use medication for a condition she keeps going on about but instead seeks the ‘help’ of someone charging money for something that isn’t proven to work for anything. What a tool. If cranial osteopathy worked it would be available on the NHS
The idea of adjusting an 8 week old baby does not sit well with me. I’ve seen videos of these so called osteopaths adjusting/cracking babies spines and it just looks so off. ❌

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.