Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting to find out why spencer looks so tired…
A548161C-7E65-4D24-AA1B-60A235F1321B.png

Vitiligo doesn’t make you look haggered and age 10years in about 3. Winnie Harlow looks unreal, it doesn’t make her look tired? 😂

As we all know he also didn’t look anything like this before being with her.

We all knew this anyway so why she had to do that big suspense is ridiculous. She just reads us all here being concerned for him and she has to make it about his vitiligo????

• Haha
Reactions: 42
For duck sake 😂😂 I’ve got vitiligo and fibro and arthritis and two kids under 3 and I don’t look like that. I hope to duck I don’t look like that 😂😂😂

And I’m abit embarrassed to add this however I had a time I did look run down and absent like spencer and it was when I was on the opioid pain abit to much… obvs not now but I think that’s what it is with him or could be. Also when I put spencer my phone corrected it to spender and that’s gotta be his new name 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s hilarious that she’s answering our questions for us on her insta pretending it’s her huns… WE SEE YOU 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well it’s funny how he only started to look haggard after a year with Imogen….

Reactions: 30
She 100% dictated that response! 1. Like spencer knows who Winnie Harlow is. 2. Like it’s already been said he used to look really good! In his older pics he didn’t even look like he had vitiligo. 3. Vitiligo doesn’t cause excessive wrinkles and age you 10 years. 4. It also doesn’t make you lose your sense of style, stop you exercising and turn you into a wet blanket who spouts bullshit ✨inspirational quotes✨

that poor lad has had the life sucked right out of him by Imogen, he’s following her ways, her orders and it really is quite sad tbh.

Reactions: 30
I don’t know if this has been mentioned but has she vaccinated her kid do we think? Because I’ve not seen her mention it and she’s dramatic so if she has I feel like she would of made a big song and dance about it…
Imms for most are delayed I think, my sons 6 months and still hasn't had his 16 week ones yet

I think Imo Spencer got it wrong in that explanation…she he should have said “short story long”!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t wait till ray nay nay hits the 3 month mark and starts the uncontrollable/inconsolable crying for hrs on end. IMO won’t know her arse from elbow. Most babies go through an unsettled period around the 3 month mark, think there’s a big growth spurt/leap around that time. Can just picture her Instagram stories now 😳
Oh yes leap 4 😳😭 then straight into leap 5. Fun times. Good luck imo is all I can say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does she expect us to believe that Spencer wrote that? Remember when he did that insta ad and he just copied and pasted what the ad people told him to say and he left the quotation marks on… yeah he didn’t write that long essay

I always run to my doctor hubby when she mentions anything medical and vitiligo doesn’t give you bags or wrinkles. He’s just knackered looking from pandering to her for the last few years

Reactions: 21
You can always tell when Imogen has wrote something because she capitalises random words 😂

Reactions: 17
You can always tell when Imogen has wrote something because she capitalises random words 😂
And she always puts in unnecessary details “so I went back but my doctor was off so I had another one” just say I SAW A DOCTOR

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Who on earth is gonna watch 52 mins of her talking about breastfeeding when it’s all she bloody does on insta?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.