Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Applepickles

Chatty Member
No silent live tonight guys. You’ll all have to count sheep to help you get to sleep tonight. How will we all cope

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Tater

Chatty Member
Fauk mooiii. 😂😂. What. A. Day. Medals. Medals for everyone. I bet she is absolutely RAGINGGGGG. The type of publicity this shop has now garnered is in no way beneficial to them at all. There's no way they would put that much effort into protecting her. I also don't think it's an offenders work rehab programme either. I don't think they are put in places like that. I have no words. Do we think she will come back online today?? I do hope so 🤞🏼🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Neo2021

VIP Member
I’m gonna be that person, but don’t take it off tattle. The thread will be locked.

So do not say you’re going to twitter her, ring places, or anything similar.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
Makes me chuckle gone from silent lives with smoothe jazz and cheap lights to soothe the soul to shooting and killing people in COD or whatever on the x box … what happened to a safe place to come and chat 😂

• Haha

Anon__91

How do you sit there with a whole in the wall and no paper or nothing up? Especially when you’ve got all the stuff to do it i couldn’t live like it! No excuse but bone idolness

• Sick

Mo4

VIP Member
The thing is Holly if you wanted to keep it private maybe you should of kept it private

uokhun?!

Thread title suggestion: Holly & Sherrie sitting in a swamp, begging G-crew for a SCANDALous romp

I tired to get them all in 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

anon20

VIP Member
Guys we’re turning into hollys army, no picture, you’re holly and you’re not coming in!!🤣🤣

• Haha

notyourfanx

Random but I just went down hollys saved videos on her profile and she’s got one of gcrew thrusting his pelvis so erm his things flapping about and she’s commented saying ‘I’ve got this saved for personal use’ 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
I actually feel a bit sorry for the places that holly inadvertently drags into the drama, like Scandals in this case. She doesn't seem to see that her lies cause drama for them too - I STILL don't understand why she ever even mentioned that store or any details pertaining to it. It is totally possible to go and get a job and even actually work without plastering it all over TikTok etc. Even if she was employed by Scandals, I cant see that most companies would take to this sort of hassle following a new employee about and dealing with the subsequent fall out, its just too much of a headache.

Thing is, holly thrives on the drama and attention that it all brings and so she can't help but plaster every detail of her life all over her lives, plus the fact she spends so many hours on live every single day too. But then I guess that a quiet life wouldn't bring in the universes and lions, would it 😉

welshlass87

VIP Member
A couple of things… 1) Jess hates her and I have no idea why they are even still together it’s not even a relationship of convenience.
2) Why has she added GCREW in her name on tiktok? I’d be cringing if I was him.. this is beyond obsession now
3) Cheers for the motivation hen now can we hear about the fact you don’t have a job? And you are a LIARRRRRR

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Not being funny but she’s said where she’s working no? A sex shop called Scandals? It would be sooooo easy for us to find out if she was actually working there. Might give them a buzz tomorrow and see how she’s getting on 👀
Gonna give them a buzz, are you? dont be saying that to holly, she'll be jumping out from you behind the counter brandishing a dildo 😂😂 Think you'll find holly will have allllllll the buzzers darlinggg!

Also very convenient but I knew someone on community service last year and they actually went from 9.30am to 1.30-2pm ish...

• Haha

naanbread1991

She was telling everyone where the job was to start with and now it’s ‘I won’t be discussing my place of work’ when anyone asks. 😂

I got the job, btw. 🥰🥰

• Heart
  • Haha