Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohdoris

VIP Member
That side of the water does Merseyside dirty! Creepy Steve, Elsa, Chelsea Harwood, Sallie Axl & Katie Hates. Why are there so many prolific weirdos on the Wirral !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
When she says why bother why would you ring etc etc … cos human nature causes an intense desire to prove a compulsive liars wrong especially by those that have been victim to manipulation or scamming by Narcissists or just viewers of such behaviours 🙄

• Heart

My name is red

VIP Member
What I find funny is on tha Facebook post ppl not once have named her on there just stated facts. However, Holly's outed herself by commenting. I'd be ashamed to walk up to Birkenhead now, I'd be hanging my head in shame..I'm getting embarrassed just thinking about it

Mrsoreilly

VIP Member
She will say it’s GDPR and they won’t say she’s working there so they are protecting her.

Going out soon please keep us updated if she reappears 🤞

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Oh holly daaarrrrllling where are you 👀 please explain yourself 🤥🤥🤥🤥
Shes probably frantically storming about the house, aggressively wiping the kitchen tops in that pink set from primark trying to figure out how to get out of the latest tangle shes got herself in. It has to be a personal best even for holly, the shorted living lie shes ever told, didn't even last 24hrs 😂

I also wonder how many people there are that know of/about holly to post comments like this. She must know that eventually, the truth will out, it always does.

• Haha
Does she not remember when she told everyone that her kids all call her mummy Holly? Yet she’s not even allowed to see them

• Haha

My name is red

VIP Member
Sherrie is a twat she will be the one watching here and running back to Holly. So Sherrie, get Holly to show you the phone she is lying about, then you will see she has lied about when the offences occurred and then you can wonder what else she has lied about.
Sherrie needs a job I think, you know something to pass her time instead of looking on here 24/7 the sad cow. Nothing here for Sherrie to see daaarrrrling think she already knows our holls is a fraud, she just doesn't want her mod status taken away the saddo

• Haha

anon20

VIP Member
Holly has an account on here, I think I know who it is but I’m not pointing fingers🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

ohdoris

VIP Member
Absolute 5 star effort from everyone today.

There will be LOADS of people from her Tik Tok that are dying to expose her - not just us Tattle bastards.

I can’t bloody wait for what tomorrow & Friday bring :coffee:

I’m on holiday at the moment so haven’t been commenting (watching Holly kinda spoils the Spanish vibe!) but if folk carry on posting about phoning Holly’s fake places of work .. WE WILL GET THE THREAD CLOSED .. and will not be able to make a new one! It wouldn’t surprise me if Holly or a minion is contributing to all this to get the thread closed.

Please stop - she would be so fucking smug if we weren’t allowed to call out her lies!!

• Heart
Imagine having a phone call, telling them you have non mol orders on someone, people hate you and call you a scammer on tattle, there’s a few of us but we all lie🙄 we apparently lost her her last non existent job🤣🤣 and the trolls on tiktok and the boss going ‘yeah holly you seem like a good fit for this role, be our manager!’ Jesus if people believe that they really are thick🤣🤣

I also don’t get why she’s started lying about a job again? She couldn’t keep the pretence up last time and blamed us because that was the easiest option😂 I think things just come out of her mouth and just needs to lie all the time, then needs to back it up.
She just cannot control herself. She tells a little fib then it turns into a whole deep story of a lie. It's not normal to lie about every aspect of your life, it's fucking weird. That's like one of us claiming to be queen Liz and trying to convince the rest.

Beans4bananas

VIP Member
She’ll say it’s not her - it’s about someone else. The fact it says this is a false claim by this person, she’ll be thinking of what to say. There’s nothing wrong with working in a shop like this, but I’m actually disappointed she felt the need to falsify such a mundane job. Holly you need up your fake job game.

Tater

Chatty Member
Hahahah the lady who was gonna do her lips never messaged her back. WEIRD. I WONDER WHHYYYYYYY.

and she can't afford more than 1 Poundland meal deal 😬😬. Eeesh. Times are tough even when you're living on 60k a year in a shit hole in the Wirral.
Question still remains what the hell is Natalie doing staying with the freak!!!!! Already has 2 failed marriages behind it, kids it don't even see or pay for a bum, a beg, a liar, a waste of space in general, won't work, lies about work, won't lift a finger in the house ....honestly it blows my mind 🤯
I don't think they are together anymore personally.

• Haha