Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she hasn't seen her kids in years, doesn't pay maintenance of any sort and defo hasn't got the brains (or fiscal management) to provide an 'inheritance'. We have all seen how H behaves when she has a bit of money and its the same every time - she just blows is all. This is not someone who thinks of others first, never her kids that she spends it on, but always makes sure she pays for crappy brows and lashes that last a day. I am waiting for the lip fillers next :p 😂
Scruffs a despicable human being...imagine having 2 young teenage kids out there and not seeing them nor contributing one penny to their care..uniforms are soooo expensive these days too I've been there and know what it's like shoes, school bags the whole lot. The mother of those children deserves a medal cos from what I can see, holly isn't fit enough to lick her boots. I don't think it was anything to do with being trans that's just an excuse there's more to it than meets the eye there holly thinks we're stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah no way in helllll they call her Mum 😭

Kylie and Kendall Jenner still call Caitlin dad and they’ll be a lot more used to the transition than hollys kids would be
I really hope they don't call her mum. She isnt a mum and she never will be. I wouldn't even say she is a father, she does nothing for her kids. When she gets all this gift money is a single thought spared for her kids? No. It's all about what Holly wants. She is a selfish bint.

• Heart
Scruffs a despicable human being...imagine having 2 young teenage kids out there and not seeing them nor contributing one penny to their care..uniforms are soooo expensive these days too I've been there and know what it's like shoes, school bags the whole lot. The mother of those children deserves a medal cos from what I can see, holly isn't fit enough to lick her boots. I don't think it was anything to do with being trans that's just an excuse there's more to it than meets the eye there holly thinks we're stupid
I think she thought when she changed her gender all her past could just be wiped away and forgotten about

Have you noticed how holly immediately reverts to the same narrative when she is caught out; its the whole 'im a mum of three/just want to live my life/ive changed/yes ive been in jail but im reformed' blah blah. Its SO MANIPULATIVE. Its literally the woe is me/im such a victim argument and never once does she address the issue head on. Like now would be a good time to come clean holly, people might actually have a modicum of respect for you..
But proudly often states “I’m a drug dealer” in best geezer accent 😂😂

• Haha
Hahahah the lady who was gonna do her lips never messaged her back. WEIRD. I WONDER WHHYYYYYYY.

and she can't afford more than 1 Poundland meal deal 😬😬. Eeesh. Times are tough even when you're living on 60k a year in a tit hole in the Wirral.
Question still remains what the hell is Natalie doing staying with the freak!!!!! Already has 2 failed marriages behind it, kids it don't even see or pay for a bum, a beg, a liar, a waste of space in general, won't work, lies about work, won't lift a finger in the house ....honestly it blows my mind 🤯
I don't think they are together anymore personally.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion: Holly & Sherrie sitting in a swamp, begging G-crew for a SCANDALous romp

I tired to get them all in 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hahahah the lady who was gonna do her lips never messaged her back. WEIRD. I WONDER WHHYYYYYYY.

and she can't afford more than 1 Poundland meal deal 😬😬. Eeesh. Times are tough even when you're living on 60k a year in a tit hole in the Wirral.

I don’t think they are either. She pays nothing to the house, declined PIP or UC to help Jess financially, doesn’t clean, is unhygienic and doesn’t even walk the dogs despite always being home. She then puts holes through doors and walls etc ruining the home Jess pays for. I’d be ashamed if I was Holly

Reactions: 6
Wow finally showing her lying face, looking very very very masculine today, that beard is growing nicely 😂

• Haha

How much is a Poundland meal deal? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have you noticed how holly immediately reverts to the same narrative when she is caught out; its the whole 'im a mum of three/just want to live my life/ive changed/yes ive been in jail but im reformed' blah blah. Its SO MANIPULATIVE. Its literally the woe is me/im such a victim argument and never once does she address the issue head on. Like now would be a good time to come clean holly, people might actually have a modicum of respect for you..
Her "yes I have been to jail but I am reformed" crap yeah she went to jail for 16yrs that was dropped to 12yrs that she did 6 yrs for and is now reformed I can call BS on this she is walking round with a tag because she committed another crime so not so reformed. And Holly you signed all your contract and what not yesterday, they have to give a copy to you so why don't you just show your contract. We all know your name, address and date of birth but you only have to show the top part with your name and The shop name, it really is that easily solved! The company can't say about you working there but you can tell who you like that you are working there and show your contract

Last edited:
I don’t think they are either. She pays nothing to the house, declined PIP or UC to help Jess financially, doesn’t clean, is unhygienic and doesn’t even walk the dogs despite always being home. She then puts holes through doors and walls etc ruining the home Jess pays for. I’d be ashamed if I was Holly
Bizarre how some people choose to live isn't it. I especially don't think they are together after having a little snoop. (Reference to one of my earlier posts regarding FB) I wasn't sure if I was right but I remembered I had taken screenshots ages ago and I double checked them and I was definitely right in what I thought. I was just never sure if I could post even though it's all publicly available anyway.

How much is a Poundland meal deal? 🤣
£2.50 someone said 💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Bizarre how some people choose to live isn't it. I especially don't think they are together after having a little snoop. (Reference to one of my earlier posts regarding FB) I wasn't sure if I was right but I remembered I had taken screenshots ages ago and I double checked them and I was definitely right in what I thought. I was just never sure if I could post even though it's all publicly available anyway.
What they’re not together on Fb anymore ?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What they’re not together on Fb anymore ?
I don't think so. The info available on there was limited to start with as we aren't friends on there. But Jess had deffo liked and commented on posts and was tagged in one. Now the name is not a tag anymore and all her comments and likes are gone. So I think either Jess has blocked and unfriended Holly or vice versa. Possibly after that massive blow out they had where it was all caught on live.

• Wow

£2.50 someone said 💀💀💀💀
So she doesn't even have £5 🤣 where did all that gift money go? She hasn't got much to show for it has she. You can post when it's about her as far as I'm aware.

• Haha
  • Wow
So she doesn't even have £5 🤣 where did all that gift money go? She hasn't got much to show for it has she. You can post when it's about her as far as I'm aware.
She had an extra £1000 less than a week ago? So where’s that gone. She said all the money is in a separate account as courts can’t touch transition money

Some of it has 'other peoples' name on though. Should that be scribbled out? I'll edit them and post them on here. Her FB is public anyway. Probably won't be after I post but 🤷🏻‍♀️. Even if I scribbled out 'other peoples' names you will all know who they are anyway

Considering it's a jack of all trades been there and wore the t shirt, the beast obviously hasn't got a clue. Some fella is in the chat saying the drill isn't big enough 😂

• Haha
Some of it has 'other peoples' name on though. Should that be scribbled out? I'll edit them and post them on here. Her FB is public anyway. Probably won't be after I post but 🤷🏻‍♀️. Even if I scribbled out 'other peoples' names you will all know who they are anyway
Go for it 🤣. I'm just a nosey cow

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.