Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggest:

hollys being a naughty scoundrel, the latest lie:
‘I’m the manager at scandals!’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Holly new job old beginnings what a scandal, Sherrie the sheriff on mute duties

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Random question guys. But hear me out and stay with me. Say you go on your bf's exes fb page. You aren't friends. But you're scrolling through and looking at comments and likes on photos and notice her best friend has liked all the photos from when your bf and ex were still together. Then you go back on the same photo a few weeks later and all the pictures you KNOW this friend definitely liked now don't show her like. You know like when it says 8 people liked this photo but when you click on it you can only see 7 and you definitely know who the 8th person was but they aren't listed anymore?

What would that mean in terms of what happened between the poster and that 8th person that is no longer identified. Does that mean they've been blocked/unfriended? I hope this makes sense. Apologies if it's worded poorly.

Reactions: 3
Don't know if this aloud but she's now arguing with people on the shops fb page 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Random question guys. But hear me out and stay with me. Say you go on your bf's exes fb page. You aren't friends. But you're scrolling through and looking at comments and likes on photos and notice her best friend has liked all the photos from when your bf and ex were still together. Then you go back on the same photo a few weeks later and all the pictures you KNOW this friend definitely liked now don't show her like. You know like when it says 8 people liked this photo but when you click on it you can only see 7 and you definitely know who the 8th person was but they aren't listed anymore?

What would that mean in terms of what happened between the poster and that 8th person that is no longer identified. Does that mean they've been blocked/unfriended? I hope this makes sense. Apologies if it's worded poorly.
Yeah I think unfollowed or blocked

Reactions: 3
Don't know if this aloud but she's now arguing with people on the shops fb page 🤦‍♀️
Dear me what in the world this won’t help at all …

But genuinely if you want to get on with your life then do so don’t put it all over social media and not expect a response … move on and live a quiet genuine life without drama can’t have it both ways 🙄

Reactions: 6
She got someone to write that for her! There’s no way Holly wrote that. Her spelling and grammar is shocking and that’s been written really well

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That side of the water does Merseyside dirty! Creepy Steve, Elsa, Chelsea Harwood, Sallie Axl & Katie Hates. Why are there so many prolific weirdos on the Wirral !!

• Haha
Why would they delete your replies and limit the comments if you really did work there Holly?! Surely they'd be grateful that it's all out in the open so they can get on with their actual jobs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5

Yeah that sounds like you’ve been blocked, what a weird person!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.