Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is Holly if you wanted to keep it private maybe you should of kept it private

Reactions: 12
Oh holly if you actually worked there it would have shut us all up and we would have given credit where credits due, but your a pathological liar🤣

Reactions: 9
bleeping hell. You’d swear she works for MI5 with how secretive she is. She’s an alleged retail assistant for god sake

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks for the warm welcome ❤

I've been a silent reader here since the whole 'I'm going to prison in however many days' and you lot have had me in absolute stitches 😂 looking forward to seeing what new lies she spins 👀 you lot should be private detectives 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just been called “a handsome middle aged man” quickly deleted by mods 😂

The way this day is going there’s going to be a new thread by 9pm

• Haha
Talk about brazen...how can the beast sit there in the swamp and flat out deny the allegations and is still sticking to the story that it works there

Reactions: 5
She drives me nuts. God I wish I could post the rest but I don’t want to get in trouble. She DOES NOT WORK THERE

Thanks for the warm welcome ❤

I've been a silent reader here since the whole 'I'm going to prison in however many days' and you lot have had me in absolute stitches 😂 looking forward to seeing what new lies she spins 👀 you lot should be private detectives 🕵️‍♀️
Always welcome with us❤ I’ve always said this thread is a journey🤣🤣🤣

Absolutely not darling. I'm very happy being me. I don't think anyone on here wants to be Holly thank you very much.
Imagine wanting to be THAT🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why’s she keep saying she’s told work about all these people why would your randomly tell work you’re a head who starts drama with every person you speak to

Reactions: 9
Theres no way in hell Holly answered the phone to a ‘tattler’ today and didn’t lose her rag

if she genuinely answered the phone she would have flown off the handle!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.