Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See I got told that there will be a new location but not yet because they are having problems with the lease!!!

But didn't ask about Creepy or Holly working there
Although the man who answered the phone started off ok then was like what is this about I just wanted to know if they were having a new store opening

Reactions: 5
NO NEW LOCATION, NO HOLLY/CREEPY STEVE WORKS THERE✌🏼
Good work detective!!! And let’s be honest, if you ring a shop and ask if someone works there they will just say yes or no. Why would they lie. Hope community service is going well Holly xx

• Haha
  • Heart
As she said nobody will say she works there, I said I was jessalie! Her wife and there is an emergency at home. Surely they’d put her on the phone if her wife called right?

See I got told that there will be a new location but not yet because they are having problems with the lease!!!

But didn't ask about Creepy or Holly working there
Although the man who answered the phone started off ok then was like what is this about I just wanted to know if they were having a new store opening
They told me no new site at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well hope you're reading this Sherrie, no doubt you are daaarrrrllling. You still gonna brown nose our holl now knowing she's a bare faced lying twit

• Heart
Also I didn't call the store she supposedly works at because I am not there to cause problems just wanted to know if they had a new store opening or was it all a lie.

Reactions: 2
Also I didn't call the store she supposedly works at because I am not there to cause problems just wanted to know if they had a new store opening or was it all a lie.
I called her supposed store she works at, a lady answered and I asked about a new store she said as far as I’m aware no new store😏

• Haha
As she said nobody will say she works there, I said I was jessalie! Her wife and there is an emergency at home. Surely they’d put her on the phone if her wife called right?

Yes but did you actually say her wife's real name?

Reactions: 1

Hahaha omg brilliant! I did think the best way to do it would be to say you were Jess so bravo hunnnny 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
But surely when I say ‘her wife’ they’d ask her to come to the phone?

They must have said if it’s family il take the call? I know I would.

Ahhh brilliant.

im really really surprised she’s managed to keep these lies going so long, I’d of tripped at the first hurdle.
wonder what kind of community service she’s doing then,

litter picking on the m62 😂

• Haha
Watch this space at 1pm for the live certainly didn’t look like someone going to their first day at a new job and if she was she certainly wants t going for a good first impression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.