Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whoitsme

Something very cringe about the whole G crew matter, I mean he’s alright but he’s defiantly not take him home to meet my parents kind of bloke.
He’s more like the waking up in the morning oh no I didn’t kind of thing 🤣

However let’s await for todays web of wonderful lies.

Friday is looming too, how will
Community service pan out.

Reactions: 11

My name is red

VIP Member
Im honestly all hyped up from today, my day off has been a whirlwind it's been fabulous knowing our holly has been outed for the bad apple she really is. I'm winding down with a glass of red and hubby is on the Corona 😊 you've all done a fabulous job today tattlers and it's a real privilege to be part of here....love you all 🥰

• Heart

Applepickles

Chatty Member
Just catching up on here. So there is actually a pink hoodie with Hollys name on being sold? I wouldn’t even use it to wipe my babies shitty bum. And do we actually think that she has work tomorrow or is it community service? I highly doubt it’s going to work let’s be honest 😂😂
I was trying to play detective yesterday and googling different names and putting things in like ‘motor cross accident, man looses teeth’, ‘man gets hit by train’ ‘man gets crushed in between car’ - all things that have happened to Holly ‘apparently’. Stories come up but nothing brings you to Holly. These are things that would have been on the news or had something written about. This is why I’m convinced her name wasn’t ever Steven Loveday. I don’t think Loveday was ever her surname at all. I think there’s something really dark that’s being hidden and it’s driving me nuts that I can’t find anything!!!!

My name is red

VIP Member
Everytime our holls gets a so called "job" it's always a nice cushy shift isn't it..I mean, it's never 9-5 daaarrrrling oh no we'll have all the 9-1's. Sorry, don't believe for one minute she's working there even as a manager.

Tater

Chatty Member
I think you are probably right. 🤣 it's always the same pattern with her.
I do always find it oddly coincidental that her mental breakdowns seem to often occur on a Friday, just in time for her to have to be off TT while Jess is home and then make a miraculous recovery on Mondays approximately 0.4 seconds after Jess leaves for work.

Im honestly all hyped up from today, my day off has been a whirlwind it's been fabulous knowing our holly has been outed for the bad apple she really is. I'm winding down with a glass of red and hubby is on the Corona 😊 you've all done a fabulous job today tattlers and it's a real privilege to be part of here....love you all 🥰
Oooh enjoy. I'm having a Heineken silver to celebrate. This lot here is honestly the best bunch ever. You are all fabulous and all deserve a pat on the back treat for yourselves today. Sterling work. You've certainly done your bit for humanity today. As someone else mentioned though it is really quite alarming if she is lying at how easily and unavoidable she finds it. She must know that it's easily checked. I should think she will be quite well known round that area as well so it wouldn't have gone unnoticed. All very bizarre. I just wish there weren't all these random gaps and waiting periods between episodes *sigh*. She needs a theme tune to play at the end of her lives like EastEnders that is just like crack for the ears and leaves you excited for the next installment 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

uokhun?!

Hi everyone 👋🏻 long time lurker but never commented on Holly's thread before but I just couldnt resist proving her wrong. I'm classed as a 'new' member because I haven't commented much but I had my account before the ban came in to place so I can comment on tiktokers threads 👀 so you're very wrong (again) Holly!!!

I'm genuinely shocked at how many lies she tells and how her minions just lap it up without question! I did notice that she said she'd seen Mama kaz live with Rob, then 2 seconds later changed it to 'oh somebody sent me the video' because she realised she was 'working' then 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

denton92

Tattle isn’t being shut, we’re still here Creepy Steve
🫣 oopsieeeeee
You’re a fucking liar Holly and your lies are clearly bothering other innocent people.
What is is? Is it some sort of weird humiliation fetish you’ve got? Or are you just a pathological liar because you’ve got daddy issues?
You put your life on a social platform and expect people not to get involved, you’re delusional. You and your mods should seriously be ashamed of yourselves, no one in their right state of mind acts like this and that’s a fucking fact you bunch of weirdos.

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
She’s live peeps

So the part I caught
Was a motivational speech about accepting everyone for who they are no matter what they look like because we’re all inherantly beautiful despite the lumps and bumps that we see, never let people bring you down for how you look etc all preached to the sound of soothing music in the background … left off
To go have “snuggles” with Jess before she goes off to earn the money again 🙄 back about 8 (when Jess has left
For work)

And I’m sorry but I can’t I see it 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
All ready for work 😬

On another note is Sherrie or sherry or Sheri for real “seems you don’t have any privacy” are you joking she’s even takes the phone in the toilet and keeps the live running !!!! No factor of her life of private because she wants it that way !!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Watched that video. There's just no worming her way out of this. She's gonna be off tiktok again, with her username as 'dead' having a manic episode and the crisis team has arrived at the click of her fingers. Then she will be back on tiktok after weekend when jess is back at work. And she will be finger dancing, looking at herself while she's finger fucking the air.

• Haha

uokhun?!

Thanks for the warm welcome ❤

I've been a silent reader here since the whole 'I'm going to prison in however many days' and you lot have had me in absolute stitches 😂 looking forward to seeing what new lies she spins 👀 you lot should be private detectives 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
Just been called “a handsome middle aged man” quickly deleted by mods 😂

The way this day is going there’s going to be a new thread by 9pm

• Haha

Applepickles

Chatty Member
She drives me nuts. God I wish I could post the rest but I don’t want to get in trouble. She DOES NOT WORK THERE