Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue Holly, she's minted anyway darrrrling. Jess earns the wage of 2 people remember and now Holly has her £12 an hour job. 4 hours a day 4 days a week, less than £200 a week darrrrrrrling. She will have all the low paid managers jobs.
Wonder if she'll rock up to 'work' tomorrow wearing her own merch hoodie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have just remembered that she said to babyleggs yesterday that she had 300 subscribers and babyleggs said "did you get a box from TT with all the bits and pieces in? " and Holly said yes, but she hasn't shown this box of goodies for getting the set amount of subscribers TT gift the box for
There’s nee way she has 300 subscribers coz when there was that subscriber leaderboard/competition whatever, it said 100 points per subscriber… and she had 300 points.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right so the anon - gate is mystery solved but I am still bleeping clueless. I have ADHD and consequently have the attention span of a bleeping gnat. Imma need one of you to go ahead and find a way to crayon this out for me. Because I'm not gonna lie. I've given myself a headache trying to remember the names of people that we have definitely thought were in here beyond Becca and Sherrie. Unless it is one of those. Not to add these school holidays have my brain like mashed potato. I know I have a couple of you on my tiktok.

I am very curious as to what will be occuring tomorrow. I will be out for a lot of the day tomorrow though and not able to hop on here/watch the beast. Although by rights there shouldn't be a lot to watch. I'm always so behind on here when the kids are off. Again the over stimulation kids so generously provide has me usually hyper focussing on something completely irrelevant in an attempt to maintain mental order. Today it's been scrubbing my mum's drawer and cupboard fronts til I can see my future in them.

Ha I do the same thing! I love the flexibility of it. Not fun dragging the kids to the office though ATM. I have no childcare available and paid for childcare spaces are rarer than hen's teeth where I am. Looking forward to them going back so I can get back to a routine. Also @SforShortbread I feel your pain about the uniforms. My eldest is gonna cost about 250 for new stuff and my youngest won't be far off that as well. School was generous enough to provide a £50 voucher to everyone though. So yano that's one blazer and half a p.e. shirt ticked off the list 🙃
Aww tater hope you're okay ❤

I don't wanna out the person publicly here as thats not my place, its only Anon_92's call really and I don't wanna get anyone (or the thread) into trouble.
Its not becca or sherrie though!

Reactions: 5
Right so the anon - gate is mystery solved but I am still bleeping clueless. I have ADHD and consequently have the attention span of a bleeping gnat. Imma need one of you to go ahead and find a way to crayon this out for me. Because I'm not gonna lie. I've given myself a headache trying to remember the names of people that we have definitely thought were in here beyond Becca and Sherrie. Unless it is one of those. Not to add these school holidays have my brain like mashed potato. I know I have a couple of you on my tiktok.

I am very curious as to what will be occuring tomorrow. I will be out for a lot of the day tomorrow though and not able to hop on here/watch the beast. Although by rights there shouldn't be a lot to watch. I'm always so behind on here when the kids are off. Again the over stimulation kids so generously provide has me usually hyper focussing on something completely irrelevant in an attempt to maintain mental order. Today it's been scrubbing my mum's drawer and cupboard fronts til I can see my future in them.

Ha I do the same thing! I love the flexibility of it. Not fun dragging the kids to the office though ATM. I have no childcare available and paid for childcare spaces are rarer than hen's teeth where I am. Looking forward to them going back so I can get back to a routine. Also @SforShortbread I feel your pain about the uniforms. My eldest is gonna cost about 250 for new stuff and my youngest won't be far off that as well. School was generous enough to provide a £50 voucher to everyone though. So yano that's one blazer and half a p.e. shirt ticked off the list 🙃
I also have ADHD, great fun when your supposed to be a responsible adult.. 🙃🤣 I think I'm worse than the kids some days, I feel sorry for my poor husband.
It's not becca or sherrie don't worry, but I wouldn't want to say who they are without their permission. Becca was notafanofholly on here from what I can recall (someone correct me if I'm wrong) sherrie is just a bleeping bellend that likes to read here and report back to the beast thinking she is all high and mighty slagging off her step kids and their mum (jealously because another woman banged her man before she did) so yeah. That's pretty much the run down.
And the topic of kids uniforms ... pffft there's not a gin big enough to deal with the stress and cost of that darlings. There's always a kid whining about one thing or another and a forgotten item 🙃 mamas your all doing amazing!! Remember the struggles don't last forever ❤

• Heart
I also have ADHD, great fun when your supposed to be a responsible adult.. 🙃🤣 I think I'm worse than the kids some days, I feel sorry for my poor husband.
It's not becca or sherrie don't worry, but I wouldn't want to say who they are without their permission. Becca was notafanofholly on here from what I can recall (someone correct me if I'm wrong) sherrie is just a bleeping bellend that likes to read here and report back to the beast thinking she is all high and mighty slagging off her step kids and their mum (jealously because another woman banged her man before she did) so yeah. That's pretty much the run down.
And the topic of kids uniforms ... pffft there's not a gin big enough to deal with the stress and cost of that darlings. There's always a kid whining about one thing or another and a forgotten item 🙃 mamas your all doing amazing!! Remember the struggles don't last forever ❤
Aw I’ve got ADHD too! No kids yet though but can imagine how tough it must be anyway, let alone with ADHD!!

Reactions: 3
Why does she have to leave at 8 for 9 or 9.30 start when she lives what a 15
Min walk normally ?! … something fishy afoot 😂😂

Definitely not a "paid"job what's she doing it's all a cover for something. Soon find out today I suppose if you know what I mean ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Definitely not a "paid"job what's she doing it's all a cover for something. Soon find out today I suppose if you know what I mean ;)
We will ….😁 don’t know I’m more intrigued about the job or the lips this afternoon … imagine starting work THEN getting your lips and micro needling done might look aright show tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Imagine holly trying to sell you a dildo 😂 you’d say ‘oh no thank you, I think I want this one it looks better’ she’d be like ‘WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I KNOW WHICH ONE IS BETTER YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO MEEEEEEEE, I KNOW BEST I OWN THIS SHOP’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aww tater hope you're okay ❤

I don't wanna out the person publicly here as thats not my place, its only Anon_92's call really and I don't wanna get anyone (or the thread) into trouble.
Its not becca or sherrie though!
I'm fine haha. Just a mess head 😂😂. I know noone can out on here. I'd never ask for the name to be given outright on here at all. I was looking for more of a hint haha. You guys always seem so much more on the ball and I'm always behind haha.

My eldest has it too, along with autism. So it can be awesome fun lmao. My other half struggles. He's a trooper for sure 😂.

Aw I’ve got ADHD too! No kids yet though but can imagine how tough it must be anyway, let alone with ADHD!!
It has its plusses with the kids I'm not gonna lie. The energy it gives you is great for kids, and creativity. The short attention span and low stimulation tolerance not so much.

15 mins? This is our hol we are talking about here. With her supersonic speed she could leave at 09.35 and still be there early

We will ….😁 don’t know I’m more intrigued about the job or the lips this afternoon … imagine starting work THEN getting your lips and micro needling done might look aright show tomorrow 😂
I can't tell you how UPSET I am that I have a playdate arranged for the kiddos today with really old friends and they are arriving at 10am. Couldn't have timed it worse. Might cancel 😂. I'm getting Pete burns vibbeeessssss.

Imagine holly trying to sell you a dildo 😂 you’d say ‘oh no thank you, I think I want this one it looks better’ she’d be like ‘WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I KNOW WHICH ONE IS BETTER YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO MEEEEEEEE, I KNOW BEST I OWN THIS SHOP’
😂😂😂😂 Dying. I heard this in her voice as well. She's gonna be the best at upselling as well because you won't get a choice. She's just gonna say you NEED it and charge you for it anyway while dumping it all in your bag 😂😂.

She's live! She's live!!

Someone's been on tattllleeeeee. We never worked it out you told us the day you bought the vibro500000!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve just screen recorded holly having a moan on tattle about people saying they were gonna ring up but it won’t let me upload the video :(

Reactions: 4
Kinda hard to have privacy when you broadcast every minute of your life though TBF.

I’ve just screen recorded holly having a moan on tattle about people saying they were gonna ring up but it won’t let me upload the video :(
Is the file too big? Download a video compressor.

Sorry it's not stalker behaviour at all. Because these conversations would be and do take place off here too. People will talk, regardless of it is typed on a forum or by text message or over a coffee.

And stop calling it a super store. It's not a super store. A retailer with two branches in one area is NOT a super store. Why does she have to make everything WAY bigger than it actually is?!!

I love how g crew completely ignores all the sexual flirty hints she drops pahahahaha. How embarrassing.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Literally contradicted herself “ they found out where I’m working” 2
Mins later “ my own fault for saying where I’m working “ make your mind up 😂😂 also first day work look ?!? Scruff …bet she’s got the dirty Toms on aswell , given the manager did a telephone interview do they actually know what is arriving to represent their “brand new shop” …. And what owner would accept all the Criminal history the true criminal history !! On tag and hand over alarm codes and keys without a probation period … none I’m sure 🙄

They also know all about tattle, the molestation order from fluu, no retail experience, no wonder they snapped her up.

The standard response if anyone rings will be no one of that name works here convenient that. Considering she’s the manager surely there may be legitimate people that need to speak to her. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
They also know all about tattle, the molestation order from fluu, no retail experience, no wonder they snapped her up.

The standard response if anyone rings will be no one of that name works here convenient that. Considering she’s the manager surely there may be legitimate people that need to speak to her. 🤷‍♀️
So true why would a store that has no affiliation to her put themselves under such scrutiny and possibly affect their business to have her working there don’t get it

Here we go buses aren’t on Shes rushing for the train … going to be late on day one 😂😂

• Haha
I see she’s made an effort to look extra clean and fresh on her first day of work. Convenient they’ve been told to say she doesn’t work at the shop if anyone asks 😂😂

• Haha
She’s panicking because buses are on strike. So is now taking train to Liverpool, then out on another line across the city . . Thought she was working in Birkenhead? So where is she working? Going to be late because too busy flirting with Gcrew

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.