Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think she seen everyone on here last night joking about ringing and have gone in (that’s how she was seen) and told them about tattle, how the hell would they have known? She probably fed them a load of lies too. Or someone has said they’re from tattle.

Hope hollys banned from there🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I personally wouldn’t bring tattle into it that just disregards why your calling.
It’s just to have asked a simple question for a yes/no answer so if it’s true and she was seen she’s definitely been in and explained some random story which has made her look strange anyway😏
Ermmmm… oh I can’t wait to see how you dig out of this one babes xoxoxox

Reactions: 6
Sorry I had too! Was searching for the new phone call video and came across this gem 😆
Not Jimmy Saville at the end.

Holly does a lot of Jimmy Saville stuff. Constantly lie, gaslight people who are telling the truth, laugh off stuff and make people feel stupid. Act like you know everything and you’re so clever.

Fauk mooiii. 😂😂. What. A. Day. Medals. Medals for everyone. I bet she is absolutely RAGINGGGGG. The type of publicity this shop has now garnered is in no way beneficial to them at all. There's no way they would put that much effort into protecting her. I also don't think it's an offenders work rehab programme either. I don't think they are put in places like that. I have no words. Do we think she will come back online today?? I do hope so 🤞🏼🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watched that video. There's just no worming her way out of this. She's gonna be off tiktok again, with her username as 'dead' having a manic episode and the crisis team has arrived at the click of her fingers. Then she will be back on tiktok after weekend when jess is back at work. And she will be finger dancing, looking at herself while she's finger bleeping the air.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fauk mooiii. 😂😂. What. A. Day. Medals. Medals for everyone. I bet she is absolutely RAGINGGGGG. The type of publicity this shop has now garnered is in no way beneficial to them at all. There's no way they would put that much effort into protecting her. I also don't think it's an offenders work rehab programme either. I don't think they are put in places like that. I have no words. Do we think she will come back online today?? I do hope so 🤞🏼🤞🏼
Yeah what about her silent live that’s such a safe space🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Holly's very quiet this evening normally she's on grinding away for her night time smoke chattin tit...oh holly where are you 👀 and she hates spending any time with Natalie at the best of times 😂

No chance she'll be love tonight - maybe the beast actually does has some shame. She'll be back in the morning with a face like a smacked arse

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Holly's very quiet this evening normally she's on grinding away for her night time smoke chattin tit...oh holly where are you 👀 and she hates spending any time with Natalie at the best of times 😂
She won’t be on now scared of the grilling she’ll get! Oh holly karmas a witch everything you’ve done to me and to others it’s finally catching up with you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet the company were a bit bothered with the calls but hey ho it’s free publicity for them 🤣

Watched that video. There's just no worming her way out of this. She's gonna be off tiktok again, with her username as 'dead' having a manic episode and the crisis team has arrived at the click of her fingers. Then she will be back on tiktok after weekend when jess is back at work. And she will be finger dancing, looking at herself while she's finger bleeping the air.
I think you are probably right. 🤣 it's always the same pattern with her.

Now time to treat myself to that but plug.
Ask Sheila down the road she will know the best ones to buy after being advised by Holly the sexpert.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lmao it did have me creased I must admit. 😂😂😂

It is yes, but the wrong sort I should imagine.
Imagine being associated with a convicted drug dealer, on tag, cross dresser, scammer. Scandals wouldn't touch it with a crappy stick daaarrrrling

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell. I be a parent (unlike holly lol) and I miss this omg!!! Weak they’ve resorted to going on FB 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.