Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus what’s up with face ache? Not chilling with Jessalie tonight? Did she make dinner to put it in the fridge then pour herself a huge drink 😂 one way to prepare for your first day of work I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not being funny but she’s said where she’s working no? A sex shop called Scandals? It would be sooooo easy for us to find out if she was actually working there. Might give them a buzz tomorrow and see how she’s getting on 👀
Think the scandals number will be a little hotline tomorrow all asking for our holl - she's never been so popular 😂

• Haha
Not being funny but she’s said where she’s working no? A sex shop called Scandals? It would be sooooo easy for us to find out if she was actually working there. Might give them a buzz tomorrow and see how she’s getting on 👀
Gonna give them a buzz, are you? dont be saying that to holly, she'll be jumping out from you behind the counter brandishing a dildo 😂😂 Think you'll find holly will have allllllll the buzzers darlinggg!

Also very convenient but I knew someone on community service last year and they actually went from 9.30am to 1.30-2pm ish...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gonna give them a buzz, are you? dont be saying that to holly, she'll be jumping out from you behind the counter brandishing a dildo 😂😂 Think you'll find holly will give allllllll the buzzers darlinggg!

Also very convenient but I knew someone on community service last year and they actually went from 9.30am to 1.30-2pm ish...
Why can I actually picture holly waving dildos around 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s the betting Holly will say she’s had a mental breakdown or something really dramatic has happened hence why she’s not gone to work

What’s the betting Holly will say she’s had a mental breakdown or something really dramatic has happened hence why she’s not gone to work
Or we’ve already lost her the job at 6am when I’m still snoring 😴😂
Don’t worry hol, hubzz is off tomorrow & has offered me an offer I can’t refuse! A lay in;)

• Haha
I’m gonna be that person, but don’t take it off tattle. The thread will be locked.

So do not say you’re going to twitter her, ring places, or anything similar.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Or we’ve already lost her the job at 6am when I’m still snoring 😴😂
Don’t worry hol, hubzz is off tomorrow & has offered me an offer I can’t refuse! A lay in;)
Oooh you lucky thing!! My husband is working tomorrow so I have to get the squids up. I'm hoping they sleep past 8 🙏🏻. Then I'm on night shifts the rest of the week 😩

I’m gonna be that person, but don’t take it off tattle. The thread will be locked.

People are ringing to inquire if they have any wands in stock... 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oooh you lucky thing!! My husband is working tomorrow so I have to get the squids up. I'm hoping they sleep past 8 🙏🏻. Then I'm on night shifts the rest of the week 😩

People are ringing to inquire if they have any wands in stock... 😉
It’s his only day off and I’m usually up at 5am 😴 il take it lol!
oh hun I feel for you, I hate nights. I left my night shift care job before I had my baby. Now I admin from home for my husbands business stressful, but worth it to be at home with the babies xx
Absolutely! I’d like some new wands😜

Reactions: 5

I think I was trying to say ‘report her’ and not twitter her 😂

I got distracted while typing 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s his only day off and I’m usually up at 5am 😴 il take it lol!
oh hun I feel for you, I hate nights. I left my night shift care job before I had my baby. Now I admin from home for my husbands business stressful, but worth it to be at home with the babies xx
Absolutely! I’d like some new wands😜
We will have all the wands and be happy little tattlers 😉
5am? Christ, your a strong woman! How are you not in bed by 6pm 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.