Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine browsing the rage of dildos and bean ticklers and then that popping up from nowhere waving a dildo in your face I'd run and never look back 🤣🤣.
Exactly I be too scared to go in any shop if that was serving at the counter.Even worse been a sex shop.I'd be so nervous to start with and the amount of lies spewing from her mouth is unbelievable.The scamming lieing gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen the photos on princess fluu news on Instagram? Where are they finding these old photos from?
The beast was quite proudly showing those pics off on his phone the other day proud as punch bit was saying how fat she used to be ...flu must have screenshotted

Reactions: 7
Omg like something out of a horror movie.Run as fast as you can,the birko beast as arrived.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine turning up to your first day at your new job with unwashed hair, no makeup looking a mess. Embarrassing. Also… sherrie duck off babe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Makes me wonder where the beast really is going????? As soon as she would have turned up this morning that would have been probation period over straight away for me , show her the door straight away the scruffy beg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
NO NEW LOCATION, NO HOLLY/CREEPY STEVE WORKS THERE✌🏼
Nice work daaarrrrling

Well surprise surprise... 😂 wonder what magical excuse it'll make up later "oh I told them not to say I worked there blah.blah.blah holly you're so full of tit. Why doesnt the beast just admit it and make its life so much easier instead of lying just tell the truth and say it was community service where it's going. The beast will never get a job cos it's a lazy bas##rd

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.