Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wonder how this is going to play out … hollys either lied and this is mortifying or whoever wrote that on the scandals website didn’t liaise with the other shop before
Posting that either way the store is extremely annoyed or holly is fuming as she’s been embarrassed, either way the store won’t wants to deal
With it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really wonder how this is going to play out … hollys either lied and this is mortifying or whoever wrote that on the scandals website didn’t liaise with the other shop before
Posting that either way the store is extremely annoyed or holly is fuming as she’s been embarrassed, either way the store won’t wants to deal
With it 😆
Bet she’ll take a leaf out of her friend gcrews mod and fake her own death, actually wouldn’t put it past her🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolute 5 star effort from everyone today.

There will be LOADS of people from her Tik Tok that are dying to expose her - not just us Tattle bastards.

I can’t bloody wait for what tomorrow & Friday bring :coffee:

Reactions: 10
Mental health card ✅
If I recall correctly this was when she came home drunk as a skunk but yeah sure Holly.. whatever you say 🙄
085D7008-2055-43C9-A4EC-D6F1E41BE372.jpeg

What a daaaay 🤣
I can’t find the video you guys are talking about 😭
Anyways, even if Holly was employed and worked at that shop she wouldn’t be now. No small shop needs all this hassle, it doesn’t reflect well on her either.
Interested to see how she’s going to worm herself out of this one. I’m sure her bullies mods will believe every word of it regardless.
Silly tw@s

Reactions: 8
What?! What’s the name? There were more than tattlers calling today then, for them to go that far and put a post on. 2 people called on here today, that’s it.

I very much doubt they would do that in a sex shop though 🤣 she needs to think fast
1 of those people didn't even mention Holly or Steven

Mental health card ✅
If I recall correctly this was when she came home drunk as a skunk but yeah sure Holly.. whatever you say 🙄
View attachment 1506988

What a daaaay 🤣
I can’t find the video you guys are talking about 😭
Anyways, even if Holly was employed and worked at that shop she wouldn’t be now. No small shop needs all this hassle, it doesn’t reflect well on her either.
Interested to see how she’s going to worm herself out of this one. I’m sure her bullies mods will believe every word of it regardless.
Silly tw@s
The video is on Pf insta

I did ring to see if they had a new location opening I did not mention tattle or Holly or Steven just for clarification

The video is on Pf insta

I did ring to see if they had a new location opening I did not mention tattle or Holly or Steven just for clarification
Don't worry, we know that. I don't see any harm in that, it's always good to know where your local sex toy shop is 😉 🐰 🍆 💦

• Haha
Im honestly all hyped up from today, my day off has been a whirlwind it's been fabulous knowing our holly has been outed for the bad apple she really is. I'm winding down with a glass of red and hubby is on the Corona 😊 you've all done a fabulous job today tattlers and it's a real privilege to be part of here....love you all 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Im honestly all hyped up from today, my day off has been a whirlwind it's been fabulous knowing our holly has been outed for the bad apple she really is. I'm winding down with a glass of red and hubby is on the Corona 😊 you've all done a fabulous job today tattlers and it's a real privilege to be part of here....love you all 🥰
Oooh enjoy! I'm having a coffee because work tonight (an actual real life job Holly, where I actually real life get paid) much love to all the amazing tattlers!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think you are probably right. 🤣 it's always the same pattern with her.
I do always find it oddly coincidental that her mental breakdowns seem to often occur on a Friday, just in time for her to have to be off TT while Jess is home and then make a miraculous recovery on Mondays approximately 0.4 seconds after Jess leaves for work.

Oooh enjoy. I'm having a Heineken silver to celebrate. This lot here is honestly the best bunch ever. You are all fabulous and all deserve a pat on the back treat for yourselves today. Sterling work. You've certainly done your bit for humanity today. As someone else mentioned though it is really quite alarming if she is lying at how easily and unavoidable she finds it. She must know that it's easily checked. I should think she will be quite well known round that area as well so it wouldn't have gone unnoticed. All very bizarre. I just wish there weren't all these random gaps and waiting periods between episodes *sigh*. She needs a theme tune to play at the end of her lives like EastEnders that is just like crack for the ears and leaves you excited for the next installment 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Back to the grind tomorrow tattlers!
Il be around waiting for it to show it’s face and see what it’s got to say✌🏼
Fabulous darlings, lots of love to you all❤

• Heart
Just want to clear something up before the creep comes online tomorrow and calls me out… I never called the shop. I only spoke to someone on the online chat and I never mentioned Steve/Holly. My question was ‘can you tell us if someone works at your shop’ and they actually said no. But they did confirm that no one new had started recently. They clearly had a few calls before I started the convo. And then I left it at that. So don’t accuse me of calling anyone. Or mentioning your name cos I didn’t 😃

• Heart
Just want to clear something up before the creep comes online tomorrow and calls me out… I never called the shop. I only spoke to someone on the online chat and I never mentioned Steve/Holly. My question was ‘can you tell us if someone works at your shop’ and they actually said no. But they did confirm that no one new had started recently. They clearly had a few calls before I started the convo. And then I left it at that. So don’t accuse me of calling anyone. Or mentioning your name cos I didn’t 😃
Same I mentioned no names on the chat, I just asked if they recorded calls, as it’s illegal to do so. They answered I said thank you and that was the end of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think several ppl read here especially her followers and maybe curiosity got the better of them and ppl have called up, jumped on the band wagon but they'll never admit it cos they're supposed to be Holly's so called followers. Fact is holly cant trust nobody and certainly can't call them friends cos they're all snakes...for all the beast knows it could have been anybody ringing from TT even ppl she thinks she's close to but not..she can't blame tattle all the time when the tit hits the fan. Don't lie holly then ppl can't out you. Tell the truth and ppl would have more respect and you wouldn't get slagged off behind ye back and on here darrrling

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.