Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime our holls gets a so called "job" it's always a nice cushy shift isn't it..I mean, it's never 9-5 daaarrrrling oh no we'll have all the 9-1's. Sorry, don't believe for one minute she's working there even as a manager.

Reactions: 11
Every time you go in her live always the same people! Do these people not have lives?? And we are the sad pathetic ones 😂😂😂 @Anon__91 I can vouch for you not being marv 😂 we will have all the Percy pigs darling…. Absolutely

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also this scandals is not a brand new store its been open a while so will have a manager in place

Makes me chuckle gone from silent lives with smoothe jazz and cheap lights to soothe the soul to shooting and killing people in COD or whatever on the x box … what happened to a safe place to come and chat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also this scandals is not a brand new store its been open a while so will have a manager in place
She can’t even get a manager job! Could you imagine them employing a new manager on tag!😂
I’d be worried they’d run off with me till & it’s contents 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s this witness protection she said but then retracted saying it was sarcasm anyone know if it’s true

Reactions: 3
Everytime our holls gets a so called "job" it's always a nice cushy shift isn't it..I mean, it's never 9-5 daaarrrrling oh no we'll have all the 9-1's. Sorry, don't believe for one minute she's working there even as a manager.
I thought exactly the same. What retail manager do you know that does a four hour shift each day?

Remember that previous job she had where she had to leave on the first day because she was sick? Who leaves early due to being sick on their first day?! Always imagined her at home desperate to get on live once the time was up for her pretend shift.

Reactions: 6
She has forgotten what time she starts work again earlier it was 9:30 now it's 9 she has to leave at 8

• Haha
I have just remembered that she said to babyleggs yesterday that she had 300 subscribers and babyleggs said "did you get a box from TT with all the bits and pieces in? " and Holly said yes, but she hasn't shown this box of goodies for getting the set amount of subscribers TT gift the box for

NOT LINING UP THE DILDOS 😂😂😂
When I tell you I just spat my wotsits and Diet Coke out reading this 😂 😭 cheers for that, MacBook ruined now😂
Sue Holly, she's minted anyway darrrrling. Jess earns the wage of 2 people remember and now Holly has her £12 an hour job. 4 hours a day 4 days a week, less than £200 a week darrrrrrrling. She will have all the low paid managers jobs.

• Haha
I remember who you are now. Sorry 😘
Right so the anon - gate is mystery solved but I am still bleeping clueless. I have ADHD and consequently have the attention span of a bleeping gnat. Imma need one of you to go ahead and find a way to crayon this out for me. Because I'm not gonna lie. I've given myself a headache trying to remember the names of people that we have definitely thought were in here beyond Becca and Sherrie. Unless it is one of those. Not to add these school holidays have my brain like mashed potato. I know I have a couple of you on my tiktok.

I am very curious as to what will be occuring tomorrow. I will be out for a lot of the day tomorrow though and not able to hop on here/watch the beast. Although by rights there shouldn't be a lot to watch. I'm always so behind on here when the kids are off. Again the over stimulation kids so generously provide has me usually hyper focussing on something completely irrelevant in an attempt to maintain mental order. Today it's been scrubbing my mum's drawer and cupboard fronts til I can see my future in them.

It’s his only day off and I’m usually up at 5am 😴 il take it lol!
oh hun I feel for you, I hate nights. I left my night shift care job before I had my baby. Now I admin from home for my husbands business stressful, but worth it to be at home with the babies xx
Absolutely! I’d like some new wands😜
Ha I do the same thing! I love the flexibility of it. Not fun dragging the kids to the office though ATM. I have no childcare available and paid for childcare spaces are rarer than hen's teeth where I am. Looking forward to them going back so I can get back to a routine. Also @SforShortbread I feel your pain about the uniforms. My eldest is gonna cost about 250 for new stuff and my youngest won't be far off that as well. School was generous enough to provide a £50 voucher to everyone though. So yano that's one blazer and half a p.e. shirt ticked off the list 🙃

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.