Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I missed some drama today?! I’ve had to be a mum for a little while, my kids needed entertaining and I needed some food shopping! I’m back now holssss xo
Surely she hasn’t got an account on here?
I promise I’m not the scruffy beg😂😂✌🏼✌🏼

Shortbread knows who I am, I unblocked her a few times from hols lives 😂 yess I was a mod for a short while haha!!
HAHAHA. 'Unmute me pls I've been muted.'
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh no we don’t need to worry who’s who on here. We’re all here for the same reason, we’ve either been fucked over by holly or seen it before she had the chance to do it. We’re all friends here🥰 sorry guys I still feel awful🤣🤣 but still she definitely has an account here, she’s slagging someone off somewhere 👀🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Soz Anon__91 ❤

Much love xoxo
Definitely not holly I’d rather tit in my hands an clap why would I go on a rant about holly calling my friend @crushedvelvet65 ursula if I was holly make it make sense😂😂

you don't need to apologise, im sure Anon wont be offended. Anon has had SO much tit from holly and totally knows a lot and sees them for what they are..
Are you the lady I speak to on TikTok❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Trina?! Is that you?! Snakeeeeee hiss hiss🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m really sorry, Anon. Honestly I can’t apologise enough❤
No honestly it’s fine I’d love for you to all know who I am but I’m definitely not marv from home alone x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What happened to Lauren the mod … the pregnant one haven’t seen her for a bit ?
Give her an Xbox the other day, she was speaking earlier on there but she wasn’t mod so don’t know what’s happening there, is she still swapping her mods around?

I unblocked/unmuted regularly 😂😂 I was a rogue mod! I was fortunate enough to never enter the group chat though 😷
Legend🤣🤣 limitless is that you😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guys we’re turning into hollys army, no picture, you’re holly and you’re not coming in!!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lads can I say how terrifying is that video is of her coming out the water, why does it say Hello darling in that bleeping creepy voice

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.