Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
my last baby exited me like a boulder resulting in me looking like a cooked chicken, legs in the air with an echo between them🤣 Had to go to theatre.. do I win? Can we end the birthing debate now and focus on the main thing here.. Chet getting Botox🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Blonde123

Chatty Member
I think this thread alone has demonstrated that everyone has completely different tastes and that’s absolutely fine. But I am totally intrigued as to makes constitutes a made up name🤷🏼‍♀️
When I went to register my baby I was chatting to the registra and I said to her I hope I’ve not given the baby a daft name they hate. She said we get all sorts in here, there was someone in the other day who called their kid lanesra. I said that sounds quite pretty, she said yeah but they made it up because it’s Arsenal backwards.

• Haha
  • Wow

gossip29

VIP Member
Chet luring you all into thinking he’s daddy of the year and has changed into this sweet caring guy 😂. Do you forget this guy flew to New York when Helen was full term? The only reason he’s here now is because we are in lockdown! He’s not interested in family life. He’s interested in seshy life. It’s Helen that wanted the family he does what she wants and she lets him do what he wants

thewintersoldier

Marnie seems desperate to make some kind of drama, she's posted how many views she got on her moving house stories, saying how excited we are for her. No Marnie, we are just nosey bastards looking for some tea ☕😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Bradylo

dont know if this is the right place to post it but just came across this on a facebook mum group
Jesus christ what a dickhead. He sounds like the kids you play with online on the PlayStation. "My uncle owns sony and will get you banned"

Also the grandad comment, what a total bellend. Ugh he makes me sick

Jesus christ what a dickhead. He sounds like the kids you play with online on the PlayStation. "My uncle owns sony and will get you banned"

Also the grandad comment, what a total bellend. Ugh he makes me sick
Edit: Ive just imagined him saying it and I'm dying.
"Twop powice mwan" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Elvi
I think Shark would have been better than Elvis . Then Helen might have got a cleaning sponsorship deal that she’s been pining for . Also Chet used to
Call his white merc “the shark”

Elvis has left the pelvis ....now we wait to see how she copes with two kids under 2 . The snowy Christmas tree will be a distant memory . The clip on blue ponytail for the photo with her “complete” family will return . So will the herbalife and the “mum juice” with the slurping. Chet off to Ibiza next year whilst Helen grafts for more freebies off insta .

Normality will be resumed .
elvis has left the pelvis 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’m dying .....gota be the next thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Lreb88

VIP Member
I’m actually d 😂 this guy is such a pussy, my uncle is a top police man 😂😂😂 does he also have dodgy hair like the rest of your family 😂 fucking druggies.

got your IP address 😂😂😂 but did fuck all when people posted his child 🤦🏼‍♀️

he’s the biggest keyboard warrior going would never say that to someone face to face and it really shows.

Also what even is a top police man 👀
He’s not even bright enough to google what the different ranks are within the police, he could have gone with detective or inspector but no.. top police man. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Long time lurker, but just have to say, wow this thread 😂 past few days have been a rollercoaster! One min hating sket, the next he’s Saint Sket of Seshington and now he’s back in the bad books. The whiplash!
Personally, I think Helen & Chet are well suited, both as bad as each other, sticking together for the “fame and I do go through my stages of liking them to doing full body eyerolls. But they’re entertaining as hell and as Pam would say;
We are always like this 🤣 we begin to come around to them (because they are pretty harmless) but then Chet tells someone’s dead grandad to fuck himself, or Helen feeds ocean coco pops when she’s feeling extra chavy and it goes off on here. It’s why I love this thread 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
I feel for Helen too, imagine giving birth to your own baby boy and your brother loses his baby boy all within days, must be heartbreaking to go through.

• Sad

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Marnie is just a fucking attention seeker, I hate couples that 5 minutes after they split put it all over social media, get a grip. They’ll be back together next week.

I need to go over to the Marnie thread cause she’s fucked me off this morning. All she does is moan too, she might be good looking but I couldn’t cope with someone like that

Whatstheteasis

Wait,so his full faded line is made of fleece😵 Don’t fancy getting down & dirty with a guy who’s been cutting about in a polar fleece trackie all day! That sweaty undercarriage is gonna reek worse than disco fanny X 10🤢

• Haha
  • Wow

Dollybird

VIP Member
I think Shark would have been better than Elvis . Then Helen might have got a cleaning sponsorship deal that she’s been pining for . Also Chet used to
Call his white merc “the shark”

Elvis has left the pelvis ....now we wait to see how she copes with two kids under 2 . The snowy Christmas tree will be a distant memory . The clip on blue ponytail for the photo with her “complete” family will return . So will the herbalife and the “mum juice” with the slurping. Chet off to Ibiza next year whilst Helen grafts for more freebies off insta .

Normality will be resumed .

• Haha

Little Bear

VIP Member
It’s not even been 24 hours, we personally didn’t do social media announcement for a few days, didn’t mean we thought we were big celebs just wanted to let all the family know first and they probably want ocean to meet him too.
I can’t imagine they think that much of themselves that they’ll get an ok mag deal
My MIL posted a fresh out the womb picture on Facebook before I was even off the fucking drip 😑

• Wow
  • Haha

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
I’m in shock how many people here actually like the name. I genuinely can’t think of a name worse than Elvis I’m still in shock about it 😂 Ocean is odd but super pretty, Elvis is just grim to me it doesn’t go at allllll

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Fucking why!!! Even reign was bloody better. We will be hearing Elveeeeeees get out the tree next year

• Haha

paula1234

VIP Member
So you know they call Ocean ‘little O’ will this one be ‘little E’ Chet would be in his element

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Belle Amie

VIP Member
Just me who likes the name Elvis then? I think it’s cute & babies always grow into their names.
Its not the daftest name when you have the likes of True, Psalm, Apple and I’m sure someone in the public eye called their kid Wolf..

Reactions: 25