Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her new beginnings post it’s just an emoji and mam and baby. Somethings deffo up.
She’s totally off her face aswell talking like that what a pleb

Reactions: 4
Hopefully Casey has dumped her. Let's face it she will never get another man, who will pander to her like him.
thats a bit extreme. She’s a complete dick but she won’t struggle to get another fella. She’s gorgeous. Even before surgery!

Reactions: 3
I think Marnie and Casey have split. The new house, just the mother and son emoji and they no longer follow each other by the looks of it

Reactions: 8
I just really don't understand these instagrammers who post pictures of the outside and inside properties. They really think nobody will burgle them! All it takes is for Marnie to post her property, someone to identify where she lives, where the exit and entry points are, then she posts a pic of her family out for the day and then they go and take her stuff. Very very stupid indeed.

Reactions: 12
Marnie is just a bleeping attention seeker, I hate couples that 5 minutes after they split put it all over social media, get a grip. They’ll be back together next week.

I need to go over to the Marnie thread cause she’s fucked me off this morning. All she does is moan too, she might be good looking but I couldn’t cope with someone like that

Reactions: 26
thats a bit extreme. She’s a complete dick but she won’t struggle to get another fella. She’s gorgeous. Even before surgery!
they said a man that will pander to her like Casey does, I’m sure there is no other man out there that would hold a jug of her piss for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Literally didn't say she would struggle to get a man, I said she would struggle to get one who pandered to her like Casey.

Reactions: 7
Shes posting about nee beginnings and showing off her new house
She hasn't even bought it, just said she saw it on rightmove in her price range and can't wait to get the ball rolling 😂 so weird to start posting about something before its even happened. She's not right that one

Reactions: 16
I just really don't understand these instagrammers who post pictures of the outside and inside properties. They really think nobody will burgle them! All it takes is for Marnie to post her property, someone to identify where she lives, where the exit and entry points are, then she posts a pic of her family out for the day and then they go and take her stuff. Very very stupid indeed.
Reminds me of Olivia Bowen, 'I'm scared of people finding out where I live' makes a home account telling everyone where all her CCTV and layout of the house is 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does anyone think this is genuine or just a distraction from the fact she posted Elvis last night. Casey was still commenting on her pictures last night as normal even after her posting Elvis. Something does not sit right here especially when he only posted her two days ago?

Reactions: 9
Does anyone think this is genuine or just a distraction from the fact she posted Elvis last night. Casey was still commenting on her pictures last night as normal even after her posting Elvis. Something does not sit right here especially when he only posted her two days ago?
Attention seeking probably

Reactions: 5
I think they’ve had a huge argument over her posting Elvis because Casey comment isn’t on her photo anymore so she’s obvs blocked him 😂 happy Sunday everyone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They’ve unfollowed each other from what I can see.
takes 2 seconds literally to find out where the houses are. Do a reverse image search.
If he has any sense he would of kicked off about her posting Elvis! I would be livid by it

Reactions: 3
I bet she posted the picture of elvis on purpose to be a witch if they’ve had an argument

Reactions: 8
Orrrrr the reason marnies posting those stories of her new house change is to make Chet and Helen jealous. They’ve had the baby so now she’s trying to get one up on them?!

Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t surprise me if Marnie has kicked off because Helen and Chet have attention, so they’ve argued and Casey has thought hang on he’s my brother and we’re talking again stop being a prick and be happy for them and now it’s all new beginnings as a yummy mummy to Rox Star xox

Reactions: 12
Look at the caption. A mum and a son not a family. She’s using this house thing to hurt Casey. Especially saying it’s within her price range probably digging him out that she has more money. I fee sorry for Casey he clearly worships her and that little boy. Very sad

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Casey should tell her where to go, fine go off and get a new house. Not like she will be looking after rox much, she relies on Casey for that.

Reactions: 14
Casey should tell her where to go, fine go off and get a new house. Not like she will be looking after rox much, she relies on Casey for that.
100% Casey seems to do everything! Cooking, cleaning etc. She’ll be lost without him let’s be honest.
so childish going on like that

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.